Thumbed General (NSFW) - Who thumbs who up the butt.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
raped.png
https://archive.vn/hB0HZ
former friend of ethan ralph alleges that ralphs behavior strongly hints at him having been anally raped presumably via thumbs in prison

FM Bradley

3 Beer Queer
kiwifarms.net
Since our ol' girl AIDS dropped that info on the Corn Harvest show, I've never doubted for a second that Reethan got smoked meat in the can while incarcerated. How in the name of fuck do you try to use your white nationalist-platforming shitcast for clout behind bars and not receive a few uninvited inches of Africa for the trouble?

CeeShape

kiwifarms.net
when he got out of jail he did very well for a time so when did he start this fall to where he is now his failure is a slow burn then quick drop down but could it be found out where it started, maybe when he started to have alcohol more or when he started to drink it daily ?

when he was banned from google youtube or after that?

it is part of the lore that is missing that i am wanting to find out

are there statistics saved of his live streams charted since he got out of jail, that information would help solve this !

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
when he got out of jail he did very well for a time so when did he start this fall to where he is now his failure is a slow burn then quick drop down but could it be found out where it started, maybe when he started to have alcohol more or when he started to drink it daily ?

are there statistics saved of his live streams charted since he got out of jail, that information would help solve this !
Someone with better puzzle pieces than me can clarify dates but it was (correct me as always, dear Kiwis):

Banned from YouTube > searching for a platform, tried Dlive first > didn't much care for it, went to stream.me because leaderboards and free money > stream.me went belly up because tl;dr reasons (that could be its own thread and probably already is in the locked general thread) > back to Dlive for mercy, things were kind of stable but had to monitor the chat harder because hate speech > Jan 6th Capitol Storming really fucked him in the ass > month long suspension > moves over to chomo dot live for different streaming > tries to stakes in Odysee but then the SEC comes around to cause problems for the grizzly gunt.

He just can't catch a break, guise!

Yeah I know it's a quick rundown but feel free to anyone to be more specific or correct me if I lost track of the timeline.

CeeShape

kiwifarms.net
it is a spectacular story with no single point of total failure but the youtube ban has to be the catalyst that started it off

• losing your middle class income
  • losing any credibility he might have thought he had
  • turning to alcohol
  • putting on weight to the size of 10x people

before the great gunt exposure picture with coach red pill and dick showed he was losing weight a bit if you go by the deflating gunt did he talk about trying to lose weight ?

i think that was a big event for him that accelerated the downfall , if you compare the gunt then till now it is extremely plump now and not grizzled. he put weight on from that picture. and it was a bit of time before he went with the gunt joke can you think how the home life was at that time LOL.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
but had to monitor the chat harder because hate speech
no that was a part but he was monitoring before that harder for gunt speech not hate speech.

before the great gunt exposure picture with coach red pill and dick showed he was losing weight a bit if you go by the deflating gunt did he talk about trying to lose weight ?

i think that was a big event for him that accelerated the downfall ,
it really is amazing how ralph goes through all this insane shit and it doesnt bother him as much as a normal person since he doesnt care about genuine dignity just not being mocked by aylawgs, but then something like a corn or gunt joke is this huge bc/ad esque major event that forever alters his life.

edit apparently ralph mocked donga for his dad raping him the first time, same show he looked pissed right after riley told me this info so that confirms prison rape and maybe even ronnie ralph having stuck it in his back gunt

Last edited:

Pale Empress

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

It was more of a culmination of a slow boil than any one thing in particular. The main contributing factor is and always will be his substance dependency issues. If alcohol were removed from the equation, Ralph would be at a much different place in his life.

You can hear the decline even back on the peak youtube shows, but if there's any one point where it all really started to fall apart, it would be the Knoxville/Miami IRL arc. An absolute embarrassment for all involved parties.

Although ultimately I think it's just Ethan deteriorating as a person. Getting booted from platforms doesn't matter, as shown during the WSJ fall out when the bulk of his audience migrated to stream.me. You also had Corey Barnhill (pedophile, liar), Plate Gang, and all the shady shit that came with that. When you alienate your audience, it doesn't matter how secure the platform you're on is, because nobody cares about watching a morally bankrupt hypocrite drunkenly fumble through reading the news while doxing his supporters and banning his audience for being mean to him.

LurkTrawl

If being good was easy the world would be paradise
kiwifarms.net
How in the name of fuck do you try to use your white nationalist-platforming shitcast for clout behind bars
Not for nothing, but him play-acting at being a spokesperson for WN and natsocs happened long, long after his stint in the county jail.

And also not for nothing, but he didn't go to prison - he went to county jail. Rape isn't nearly as common a thing in a place where nearly all of the inmates are looking at less than a year of incarceration.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
Not for nothing, but him play-acting at being a spokesperson for WN and natsocs happened long, long after his stint in the county jail.

And also not for nothing, but he didn't go to prison - he went to county jail. Rape isn't nearly as common a thing in a place where nearly all of the inmates are looking at less than a year of incarceration.
While true, doesn't change the fact that he's a fucking idiot.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
His insane loss of funds from the gold era and some comments has me thinking, did ethan blow a good bit of the jim era money on hookers? hes only had the alien gf who he probably didnt fuck and was long distance iirc, a long distance marriage im at least 60/40 he didnt fuck in with the distance and his bbc addiction, his basically using hooker reasoning to convince his only confirmed sex partners ade and faith to lure them to his crack shack, and it has me thinking.

that and it turned out his "chad pussy escapades" he was so proud of was his failed grooming threesome where he held her financially hostage without shoes or communication and she had to legit escape. im wondering if all his "many encounters" between were indeed paid prostitutes, adding to that his history of trying to pay black women in weed to have sex with him and i think hes actually trying to pass off the oldest form of simping as chad behavior if these encounters arent entirely fictional to begin with.