Times when Ethan Oliver Ralph has flagged shit - Mundane Ralph is a Fat Flaggot. (Last updated on 08/02/2021)

Bob Barker

Bob Barker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
⛳⛳Copyright Takedown count: 27⛳⛳
:gunt:Community Guidelines Strikes: 5 :gunt:
:gunt: Total DMCA Takedowns issued: 19 :gunt:
⛳⛳Other flags (Twitter, Bitchunt etc): 10⛳⛳
❌Channels taken down: 11?❌
Total: 61

Reply here or @AltisticRight if you catch the pig with his hooves in the Maker's cabinet.

Going to use :gunt: to mark incidents where it's either admitted by Ralph to be Ralph, or it's a copyright strike for content that doesn't have content by anyone but Ralph.

Channels swept by the gunted swine:​

- YouTube: PhoBingas transformative snipe channels: 3+
- Odysee: PhoBingas transformative snipe channel: 1
- Odysee: Gunt Across America
- Odysee: TeaClips
- stream.me: MATI
- YouTube: Sunrise Media
- YouTube: David Spadem
- YouTube: Artist Run
- YouTube: TeaClips
I'm sure there's a lot more out there.

08/02/2021: Hitting home with another DMCA​

Parental rights to baby Xander: :disagree:
Seethe about a fan forum and clips: :agree:⛳⛳⛳⛳
:gunt:
1627953320792.png

07/30/2021: Real Jim's The Ballard of Ethan Ralph MIRROR taken down for "harassment and bullying"​

1627953154743.png

07/17/2021: Sam Losco's GUNT across America (channel) gets the DMCA treatment:​

This one is from Tomel himself.
1627952508036.png

Explanation:

07/15/2021: Board janny tranny hit with a community guidelines strike!​

1627952191288.png

07/13/2021: Legendary Soph stream "Behind the scenes" broomed​

1627952262481.png

07/13/2021: Sunrise Media SUNSETTED, Gunt CANNOT stop flagging!​

1627952033436.png
1627952042391.png

07/07/2021: Clean it up, sweep it up. Triple flags issued.​

1626057171713.png

07/06/2021: Sunrise Media's TRANSFORMATIVE video is swept hard.​

1626057016522.png

??/??/2021: PhoBingas and several Odysee Channels (FreeSpeech™ hosting) GUNTED. Tomel at service on demand of the pig. At least 5 channels have been SWEPTED due to a singular DMCA from the Gunt.​

07/06/2021: Sunrise Media SWEPT HARD, 11 flags in one day! Mundane Ralph is a fat flagging faggot. These images are taller than 5'1''.​

1626056766493.png
1626056778649.png

07/05/2021: Septuple flags issued in ONE DAY. Mundane Gunt cannot stop flagging! @David Spadem swept up, with Nora's shrine e-mail.​

All of these videos were clips and full stream uploads.
1625565254486.png

05/28/2021: Gunty SWEEPS up @Fslur's clipping channel, seethes about a paywall. "GAYDUR PLAY DAH NEX 76285th TUCKAH CLIP GAYDURR".​

1622195603919.png

Seethe some more, cope some more!
❌ Mum is dying, get the jab, be with her, and show her the grandson...
:gunt: Flag a whale...
1622195683535.png

05/11/2020: Gunt flags down Phantom Organisation's stream snipe! Thanks to @Unog2 for this one. :gunt:

http://kiwifarms.net/threads/ethan-oliver-ralph-theralphretort-jcaesar187-the-killstream.16672/page-1058#post-6454400

04/04/2021: Ralph issues an illegal false DMCA takedown of @Null's "Mad at the Internet" show, episode "I'm White Trash and I'm in Trouble", on Easter Sunday.​

1617548194972.png

Original URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDyCmSyq4js

1617548201814.png

I've filed a counter and I'll be happy to meet Ralph in court over this issue.

Archives:
I’m White Trash and I’m in Trouble – Mad at the Internet

3/16/2021: Ralph DMCA's @PhoBingas's stream snipe using nora's email. :gunt:

View attachment 2003331
Whelp, looks like I got gunted again.
Seethe more fatty. Flag me some more from your ex wife's email
I wonder who passed the link off to Reethan?
1615943546008.png
1615946020393.png
https://archive.md/IvXl9

3/8/2021: @AltisticRight's archive of Kill All Pedo's Jim Parody "The ballad of Ethan Ralph" gets removed for cyberbulling and harassment.​

His channel is a small out of the way gunt themed archive channel, the only video that seems to have been struck was that one. A related video where Jim graphically gasses ralph and ralph's skin melts off is still on the channel. Plenty of other archives didn't get hit and the original is still up.
1615554625901.png
My shitty archive channel. It has like less than 250 views, there's no reason it should have been hit since there's so many other archives.
Oh, and this is still up:
View attachment 1990874
It was the scene @#KillAllPedos deemed too hot for YouTube. The +1 more is some copyright bullshit.

I'm calling it a flag.

1/4/2021: Tea Clip's latest video about ralph and pantsu got DMCA'ed. :gunt:

1609814505878.png
(https://archive.md/lhDFZ)
1609814523043.png1609814534087.png1609814548088.png

12/31/2020: Ralph DMCA's some random youtube video using nora's email. :gunt:

Fat white nigger Ethan Ralph striking people with a fucking email under the name Nora Malik YT @ GMAIL

IS HIS STUPID PATRON ONLY SHITPOD EVEN COPYRIGHT PROTECTED?
1609827791208.png

12/22/2020: Unlisted, unnamed archives of PhoBingas snipes of ralph are blocked for breaching community guidelines on BitChute and the account that uploaded them is blocked as well.​

Its hard to say whats going on here honestly, but unless bitchute has implemented a candid style censorship AI as effective as bitchute's search, this has to be some weird form of favoritism considering how friendly ralph is with the platform.
Bitchunt really really doesnt want you posting anything about the gunt, my channel was made to pass archives of the gunt's first two streams post arrest in case they prove useful in the court case, these were rips of @PhoBingas snipes which were removed from the supposedly pro free speech platform Bitchute. Keep in mind both of these streams were unlisted.
1609899238666.png
1609899285922.png1609899293401.png

12/15/2020: Ralph hate watcher Phantom Organization's youtube channel is terminated for Community Guideline violations.​

It's possible this wasn't matt Ralph but I mean does anyone believe this?
1609874599045.png

12/10/2020: @MeltyTW gets flagged on twitter for "hateful conduct" in a tweet where he criticizes ralph.​

1609874367050.png

12/7/2020: Ralph DMCA's @PhoBingas's stream snipe using nora's email. :gunt:

The second time he flagged me it was on my Pho's steakhouse channel, I made after the like quarter-year ban on streaming on the noodle house. Flagged from the same Nora email... Curious... So does this mean that the gunt has some of Nora's credentials? Does he make you give up your social media logins to get into the inner circle or something? Either way, the second thing he flagged was just a random stream snipe, not even IRL stuff, which goes to show what a thin-skinned little gunt he is
1609874268700.png

12/4/2020: Ralph DMCA's @PhoBingas's stream snipe using nora's email. :gunt:

Pho's snipe had transformative video (the dancing gunts really make the experience better, trust me!) as well as his own commentary, so this is clearly an abuse of copyright.
Well, first he flagged two of his #StopTheMeal steams on my Pho's Noodle house channel. And that was the first time I was #Gunted. The snipes were clearly transformative with my commentary and transformative dancing gunts.
1609874066528.png

11/29/2020: Ralph DMCA's @Sam Losco's Phoenix snipe using Pantsu's email. :gunt:

During that stream he talked about "taking all of you mother fuckers down" in response to ChillstreamUncut getting flagged. Brags about how he isn't metokur and will go lower when his enemies go low.
1609881584712.png

9/13/2020: Ralph tries to tattle on Null's merch run to the company he is using to do it. :gunt:

His defense is probably that he knew they would ignore him, but that just makes him pathetic on top of being a flagger.
1609979520066.png

(https://archive.md/NmaAk)

9/11/2020: @Sam Losco has a killstream snipe flagged and removed for violating community guidelines.​

It's possible this wasn't matt Ralph but I mean does anyone believe this?
Ralph is a flagging faggot.
1609875580078.png

8/3/2020 to 8/5/2020: Ralph flags @Julay-chan / The #Shillstream / https://dlive.tv/theguntretort / Robi (and other restreamers) off of dlive about a dozen times. :gunt:

Deletes the tweet he made about not flagging public streams, the goal post has moved to anything containing his content that doesn't provide commentary. Dlive confirms it was ralph who flagged.
RALPH FLAGGED IT
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
15.png
Hey @theralph, I thought your public content was free to restream? What's up big gunt?
1609825952067.png

AND ANOTHER ONE GONE

AND ANOTHER ONE GONE

YOU LITERALLY CAN'T STOP IT RALPH
Ladies and guntlemen... it's been a fantastic night. 8 channels have been sacrificed today to prove once and for all that Ralph is the real flaggot and the soy-filled bitch.
See you tomorrow.
HERE WE GO AGAIN
14.png1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png

8/2/2020: PPP banned off dlive for "doxing" ralph.​

13.png
(https://archive.md/xD6eA)

7/25/2020: PPP streams one of ralph's patreon exclusive streams, ends with Godwinson, PPP and Null all getting flagged off the air or suspended. :gunt:

I believe he paused to comment on it occasionally. Ralph DMCA's the stream off dlive. Null goes live, gets DMCA'ed off dlive as well. Ralph brags about it on twitter. Godwinson then starts up a stream insulting ralph, gets flagged for community guidelines violations.
12.png
(https://archive.md/g6T5H)
1595715719999.png

8.png
Flagging.mp4
Alt: Disbelief.mp4

I received 6 different ban emails from Dlive because they kept banning me for 1 minute at a time.
11.png
7.png
Godwinson has been jannied:
1609824151962.png

The audio in question:

4/1/2019: Ralph admits to reporting dispatch to stream.me. :gunt:

"I told them to make you stop showing that website. That is what I did and I don't take any of that back. No I didn't... I didn't like you doxing my supporters. Xander. Xander! I didn't dox him. That's not true. That's not true. And a matter of fact..." (we all know the rest).

Ralph claims that he just told them to enforce their rules. Dispatch says that stream.me said ralph gave them an ultimatum. Regardless he flagged someone who got banned for something that ralph claims to be ok with.

(source)

4/16/2016: Threatening gamergate subreddit KotakuInAction with a "copyright report" for posting audio of an interview he did. :gunt:

1609827531014.png
(https://archive.md/xDfQr)

Going to post what I have now, planning to come back and update the OP with a few other examples I am thinking of but need to track down. I would greatly appreciate any help getting archives or other examples (as there are countless ones left out).

Message or tag Janny @AltisticRight for potential (missing/sketchy/could-be) and verified flags to be added.:gunt:

Last edited by a moderator:

L. Duse

kiwifarms.net
Phantom Organization's Youtube then Discord server are taken down too. Details of his YT takedown are here, feel free to add them in your OP.

PhoBingas

There are Bosnians outside of my house.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Sam Losco and @PhoBingas if they want to tell their own personal stories.
Share my personal story? Ight.

Well, first he flagged two of his #StopTheMeal steams on my Pho's Noodle house channel. And that was the first time I was #Gunted. The snipes were clearly transformative with my commentary and transformative dancing gunts.
gunted 2.png

The second time he flagged me it was on my Pho's steakhouse channel, I made after the like quarter-year ban on streaming on the noodle house. Flagged from the same Nora email... Curious... So does this mean that the gunt has some of Nora's credentials? Does he make you give up your social media logins to get into the inner circle or something? Either way, the second thing he flagged was just a random stream snipe, not even IRL stuff, which goes to show what a thin-skinned little gunt he is

gunted1.png

@theralph I think you should say "I'm sorry I'm a soy-filled bitch and flagged your videos, Pho."

Sam Losco

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Bob Barker

Bob Barker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Bob Barker Yeah not sure where the community guideline one came from.
You completely forgot he DMCA'd me live on 9/29/2020: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/ethan-ralph-theralphretort.16672/post-7844885
Thanks. I know I've missed a lot of stuff because I haven't been following ralph consistently and he does so much shit you miss things if you blink. Added that incident. As for the community guidelines, I'm wording things like that in a way that doesn't directly accuse ralph since its possible it wasn't him, but considering he spent 2 years accusing mundane matt of flagging everything that remotely criticized matt, I think its fair to atleast mention when criticism of ralph gets flagged.

Sriracha

kiwifarms.net
As for the community guidelines, I'm wording things like that in a way that doesn't directly accuse ralph since its possible it wasn't him
I think this is the best way to go about it. I don't think it was Ralph. I think it was his ex-wife Nora, who totally isn't getting blacked, isn't making 6 figures a year and glad she doesn't have to support her deadbeat ex-husband and is not at all creeped out that Ralph is using her email to do autistic vendettas.

Sam Losco

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thanks. I know I've missed a lot of stuff because I haven't been following ralph consistently and he does so much shit you miss things if you blink. Added that incident. As for the community guidelines, I'm wording things like that in a way that doesn't directly accuse ralph since its possible it wasn't him, but considering he spent 2 years accusing mundane matt of flagging everything that remotely criticized matt, I think its fair to atleast mention when criticism of ralph gets flagged.
Yeah, and it actually is possible it wasn't him. Could have been wolfpup for all I know.

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
Ralph accusing others of flagging chillstreamuncutalloneword is ridiculous. That channel getting strikes is most likely from Ralph being banned from youtube and has Kaz ever said what exactly was flagged? Him copyright striking people is a lot gayer than community guideline strikes as he's abusing the DMCA system when most of what he's taking down fall under fair use. It would be hilariously funny if someone actually countered the DMCA because we all know Ralph can't do a fucking thing about it besides some mean words on a blog no one reads or twitter.

CohenManischewitz

Semi Retired Fagposter - Gator is REBEL CMDR
kiwifarms.net
What really bothers me is these grifters making such a big deal about Mundane Matt striking channels. Ralph recently went on Elisa Jordana show and claimed the Boulder stream as his greatest and most successful moment. The stream where everyone went nuts on Jarbo for flagging. Now Ralph is the bigger flagger flaggot. Using his "ex-wife" pakistani british woman's email to flag people with. Fucking with small channels because he has thin skin and they make him look bad. Hasn't Ralph claimed he is "Notorious" before?

Why would someone who knows of their own notoriety be such a fat sloppy bitchass flaggot about his own real life antics? Because he in fact is a reanimated wad of cookie dough dog shit. And booze and pills really mess with brain chemistry. Gator isn't even on pills and acts like just as big a bitch as Ralph is. Ralph is a Xan Monster. Reminds me of Yakra from Chrono Trigger. Xan Yakra.

edit: spelling and punctuation

RichardRApe

Pedophiles Hate Me - Learn My 1 Simple Trick
kiwifarms.net
everyones sick to death of seeing it
lmao, yeah we've all seen it enough but this is actually the right thread for it so...

but still lmao for you posting it again. I laughed pretty hard seeing it.
What really bothers me is these grifters making such a big deal about Mundane Matt striking channels.
That was 3 years ago, now it's based and gunt-pilled flagging channels. In fact anal sex between nerds of the same sex is encouraged, rimming, parasites and AIDS is not a bonus anymore, it's the standard. Dax Masterpedo licked Ralph's asshole personally.

PhoBingas

There are Bosnians outside of my house.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What really bothers me is these grifters making such a big deal about Mundane Matt striking channels. Ralph recently went on Elisa Jordana show and claimed the Boulder stream as his greatest and most successful moment. The stream where everyone went nuts on Jarbo for flagging. Now Ralph is the bigger flagger flaggot. Using his "ex-wife" pakistani british woman's email to flag people with. Fucking with small channels because he has thin skin and they make him look bad. Hasn't Ralph claimed he is "Notorious" before?

Why would someone who knows of their own notoriety be such a fat sloppy bitchass flaggot about his own real life antics? Because he in fact is a reanimated wad of cookie dough dog shit. And booze and pills really mess with brain chemistry. Gator isn't even on pills and acts like just as big a bitch as Ralph is. Ralph is a Xan Monster. Reminds me of Yakra from Chrono Trigger. Xan Yakra.

edit: spelling and punctuation
"Flagging for me but not for thee"
Both of the channels he flagged had under 30 subs, zero monetization and zero advertisement outside of the farms. His gunt skin is stretched so thin the thought of Great Value Surfer ripping on him with under 20 people in chat psychologically broke him, because he's not able to control the narrative about himself and how he's a Ralphamale™ Slutmaker™ Huite Kang Savior™ owner and operator of the guntabortdotcom.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
lmao, yeah we've all seen it enough but this is actually the right thread for it so...
i know i know i think its noted by now that theyre child molesters so ill move on to repetitively calling him a pig with each new face cap

His gunt skin is stretched so thin the thought of Great Value Surfer ripping on him with under 20 people in chat psychologically broke him, because he's not able to control the narrative about himself and how he's a Ralphamale™ Slutmaker™ Huite Kang Savior™ owner and operator of the guntabortdotcom.
he flagged single digit streams before using google alerts to find his name in chat when the title didnt even include anything about ralph.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
oh forgot about my bitchute bans for unlisted videos and having my channel taken down there for hosting snipes of the first two killstreams post-arrest. And the video removed during processing showing ethan ralph crying on stream:
bitchunt1.png
bitchunt2.png
bitchunt3.png

the video removed during processing:
bitchunt strikes back.png

Come on Melty don't thumb me dirty like dat. I didn't mean it, baby.
nah needed to hear it or else id devolve into a spambot posting about ethans small penis can be cured by clicking suspicious links and spam pastas about pedo gunts stalking the streets and flagging my twitter.

Attachments

• bitch chunt strikes 2.png
    bitch chunt strikes 2.png
    92.9 KB · Views: 62