Times when Ethan Oliver Ralph has flagged shit - Mundane Ralph is a Fat Flaggot. (Last updated on 08/02/2021)

Sam Losco

Vickers won! Ade won! Ralph lost to both!
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now how are you supposed to respond when there’s no claim? Honestly if you ask me Tom hates Odysee and wants to see it die. Why else pull this?
Yeah their entire process, or lack of a process, is a huge fucking problem for them. Tom going out and flagging shit on his own just adds to that. Odysee is not a viable platform.

Fslur

kiwifarms.net
So how many channels has Gunt flagged into oblivion? The ones I know about are Tea Clips, Clip Minion, and Sunrise Media.
Ralph flagged down Sunrise Media, Tea clips, and Artist Run on YouTube.

On Odysee he has one bogus dmca that took 3 channels down including Pho’s completely transformative channel.

Then there’s one channel Gunt’s Across America on Odysee that doesn’t even have a dmca but was taken down for dmca.

I dmd Drew one of the employees that runs the verified Odysee account about Gunt’s Across America. He told me he will look into it.

A total of 8 channels completely down atm?

I am appealing mine now and preparing to go to court as well.

*edit spelling

Fslur

kiwifarms.net
For what?
The false dmca, everyone had permission on the internet to clip him and even if I or you ect, didn’t it was transformative to report/post a clip of the drama from a 5+hour stream.

Just tired of channels going down that are fully transformative and they can’t respond because they’ll be harassed by Ralph. He has been harassing me anyways because I wouldn’t clip him. That is the absurdity here 😂 .

Jan Karol Swit

Card game and fat retard enthusiast.
kiwifarms.net
The false dmca, everyone had permission on the internet to clip him and even if I or you ect, didn’t it was transformative to report/post a clip of the drama from a 5+hour stream.

Just tired of channels going down that are fully transformative and they can’t respond because they’ll be harassed by Ralph. He has been harassing me anyways because I wouldn’t clip him. That is the absurdity here 😂 .

If you actually sue him, That'll be 3 lol-suits against ralph, lol. 4 If Josh ever decides to get in on the legal gangbang you guys seem to want to give him.

Sam Losco

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

So for your Youtube channel? Did you counter file it? Do you have an attorney? I mean, how are you planning on doing this without doxing yourself?

Fslur

kiwifarms.net
So for your Youtube channel? Did you counter file it? Do you have an attorney? I mean, how are you planning on doing this without doxing yourself?
Just been referred to a good attorney who will file the appeal on my behalf. I am not worried about getting doxed (again). At this point am just annoyed he keeps abusing the dmca system.

* edit;
Yes, for my YouTube channel. I deleted my Odysee channels after they let the incorrectly filed & bogus dmcas block channels. The clips stayed on the site though.

Sam Losco

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just been referred to a good attorney who will file the appeal on my behalf. I am not worried about getting doxed (again). At this point am just annoyed he keeps abusing the dmca system.

* edit;
Yes, for my YouTube channel. I deleted my Odysee channels after they let the incorrectly filed & bogus dmcas block channels. The clips stayed on the site though.
Well this should be interesting. Are you going to post when it's been filed?

Haru Okumura

The Empress
kiwifarms.net
My Gunt Across America channel on Odysee has been flagged for DMCA yet I don't see an actual DMCA complaint for it on the Lbry github so I think Tom may have done this one on his own: https://odysee.com/@GuntAcrossAmerica:c
Tom unquestionably did it on his own.

LBRY's verbiage in describing their DMCA responses is distinct:

jul_19_dmca_1.png

Since the message is displayed by the block explorer, it stands to reason that the block explorer is performing some type of check to determine when to show the message instead of the underlying content. To figure this out, I was able to search this phrase in their block explorer Github repository, which let me find the file where the software checks to see if this text should be inserted:

jul_19_dmca_2.png

The message is displayed instead of the claim based on the status of a variable, "claimIsBlocked":

jul_19_dmca_3.png

I then searched for this variable in the same repository, and was lead back to the MainController file that I'd previously used to determine that Tom has been the one in charge of labeling staff accounts, as is described in my last LBRY post. Searching within this file reveals that "claimIsBlocked" is defined by parsing a file that is read in from the LBRY API:

jul_19_dmca_4.png
jul_19_dmca_5.png
jul_19_dmca_6.png

As it turns out, LBRY maintains a hard block list (distinct from the search blacklist) for all content that it deems unlawful or infringing. That list is not directly published anywhere but can be found via their API. It contains about 3500 entries, and anything on the list is hard-blocked from all LBRY applications, including the block explorer itself, meaning that the only way to interact with such a claim is using the Chainquery SQL API.

I was able to use the SQL API to determine that the transaction hash associated with @GuntAcrossAmerica is "cb0acfc45b182080c6737fb0c5d6eb82e6e97c80a27b5dca17491380e2f7006b" (note that this is a transaction hash, not a claim ID):

jul_19_dmca_7.png

Lo and behold, when I searched the global block list...

jul_19_dmca_8.png

There it is. Tom added the channel to the global block list, blocking it and all of its content from LBRY Inc's services in the absence of any DMCA claim.

Be careful interacting with the claims in this list
. It's likely that this is how they filter the truly heinous NSFL garbage that some people upload. I'd strongly recommend not using the API to do things like retrieving thumbnails associated with random claims on there or you might accidentally find seriously horrible content, and instead just check to see if known IDs you're interested in are on the list as evidence of illegitimate blocking.

Fslur

kiwifarms.net
Drew Hancock who doesn’t handle copyrights/dmca said he checked and asked a couple of people Gunts Across America was dmca’d. There isn’t one listed, so it’s the red flag dcma?ECD2EBB0-2BC7-4CF5-83EC-FFEFAB8C7C16.png
Drew said you should have gotten a notification @Sam Losco I told him that wasn’t the case.
It’s really bs as Ralph has given explicit permission for people to not only clip but to upload “whole copies.”

A clip of Zidan & Ralph talking about people hurting themselves by not letting others clip.

Sam Losco

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've never gotten a notification of anything from them and yeah Tom will just claim red flag if asked. But they don't have an automated system like YouTube flagging music, so red flag means Tom unilaterally deciding shit.

Crystal Golem

Big Dawg/Tribal Chief
kiwifarms.net
I noticed a mirror of Kill All Pedos 'The Ballad of Ethan Ralph' has been removed for 'harassment and bullying'.
It was this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxZz_8DfyNc
Must've happened within the past 24 hours because the video was up yesterday. Probably won't be long until gunt tries to get the original KAP and MC Jarbo videos taken down.
Yeah I just watched this maybe a couple of days ago and it was still up. I bet he's going to go on a flagging spree now he can't talk shit whenever he wants.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Ethan DMCA'd my screen recording of the Chris arrest video where he's screaming my name the entire time.