Times when Ethan Oliver Ralph has flagged shit - Mundane Ralph is a Fat Flaggot. (Last updated on 08/02/2021)

Neo-Liberal Bugman

kiwifarms.net
I'm glad Ralph is DMCA'ing Blair Huwhite and Josh "Broke Dick Farms" Null, Glad Ralph is taking advice from Gaydur.

Gaydur is like a lawyer and a bastion on copyright law.

I'm glad Ralph has enough money to fight these degenerates in court.

I hope Ralph keeps bragging about taking these fuckers to court and owning these ayelawgs.

The Gunt Homeless saga begins after taking someone to court

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
I'm glad Ralph is DMCA'ing Blair Huwhite and Josh "Broke Dick Farms" Null, Glad Ralph is taking advice from Gaydur.

Gaydur is like a lawyer and a bastion on copyright law.

I'm glad Ralph has enough money to fight these degenerates in court.

I hope Ralph keeps bragging about taking these fuckers to court and owning these ayelawgs.

pre cucked by sargon lmfao,

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Ralph apparently had his claim against Blaire White denied by YouTube.
1628294647401.png

Tweet / Archive (https://archive.md/vRaEY in case it doesn't work)

Sam Losco

Vickers won! Ade won! Ralph lost to both!
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think he's lying, this is probably similar to "The Amazing Atheist" username being instant-banned if one attempts to register it half a decade ago when Atheism+ was a thing. The fat sodomite wanted to change his name to TJ Kirk and made a channel to hold the name, which was yeeted.

Perhaps Blair White's channel is DMCA proof to some extent and has been targeted before, maybe it's some sort of network thing. Why would the dumb pig lie about this anyway? What if Blair White comes out and disproves him outright with a screenshot or something, that's such a retarded thing to lie about, it's even beyond the gunted swine's intelligence.

Or maybe he's just that fucking stupid. Anyway, this counts as a flag because he admitted to it, he also said he's flagged multiple people for that clip, how many? Is a "+5" or "+10" reasonable?

If this fucking pig thinks flagging channels for sharing the clip, cutting out his horrible MSPaint logo and insufferable dolphin squeal is justified; then Mundane Jarbo Matt is justified in flagging the Chilean Seabass taco since his fat mug was on full display with voices and origin cut out. The Chilean burrito was basically using Matt's abominable face as a fucking mascot without "PAYIN DAH ROYALTEHZ TELLEM GAYDUR THE SUN PAYEDD MEH FOR DAH CLIP".

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
He's within his rights to DMCA if it's his footage and content though?
Only if he takes into account Fair Use, which he never does. It's no different than when he takes entire Tucker Carlson segments for his show, or literally any one else's work to put up on his show. He'll claim Fair Use if he gets struck.

I don't think he's lying, this is probably similar to "The Amazing Atheist" username being instant-banned if one attempts to register it half a decade ago when Atheism+ was a thing. The fat sodomite wanted to change his name to TJ Kirk and made a channel to hold the name, which was yeeted.

Perhaps Blair White's channel is DMCA proof to some extent and has been targeted before, maybe it's some sort of network thing. Why would the dumb pig lie about this anyway? What if Blair White comes out and disproves him outright with a screenshot or something, that's such a retarded thing to lie about, it's even beyond the gunted swine's intelligence.

Or maybe he's just that fucking stupid. Anyway, this counts as a flag because he admitted to it, he also said he's flagged multiple people for that clip, how many? Is a "+5" or "+10" reasonable?

If this fucking pig thinks flagging channels for sharing the clip, cutting out his horrible MSPaint logo and insufferable dolphin squeal is justified; then Mundane Jarbo Matt is justified in flagging the Chilean Seabass taco since his fat mug was on full display with voices and origin cut out. The Chilean burrito was basically using Matt's abominable face as a fucking mascot without "PAYIN DAH ROYALTEHZ TELLEM GAYDUR THE SUN PAYEDD MEH FOR DAH CLIP".
It's very rare that YouTube gets involved and outright denies a claim without following proper DMCA procedures, and it's usually because a flagger is known to operate in bad faith. Case in point: some five-ish years ago one of my videos going over the Trion Games/Rift bullshit at the time--specifically, their top raiding guild in the game publicly leaving and shitting on the devs as they did so--was copyright struck by Trion. Instead of allowing the strike to go through myself and several others--to include Jim Sterling and Totalbiscuit--were contacted by YouTube legal to find out what was going on, because in the span of an hour Trion had flagged some one-hundred videos. YouTube intervened in that instance but, as I said, it's rare they do as it could make them liable for any actual copyright infringement.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's within his rights to DMCA if it's his footage and content though?
Fair use.

because in the span of an hour Trion had flagged some one-hundred videos.
NOW WAITE A MINNNUT GUNT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
So how many videos did he flag to trigger such a mechanism? I'm guessing he flagged at least two dozen videos to raise suspicion. Maybe he can't flag with Nora's Shrine email anymore. :story: :story:

DawnDusk

Rose Christo's Brother
True & Honest Fan
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Ralph has copyright-claimed my entirely transformative, 2-hour video of @CammieDoxGirl beating him and Dick Masterson in debate, using the following e-mail address:
[email protected]

fatgayfaggot.PNG

Given that the video contains a large .gif of a monkey from Ape Escape 2 wiping its butt and a large .gif of a dancing gunt at the bottom, I have filed a counter copyright claim and will let you know the results.

Never forget that Ralph is a fat coward who offered to fight me under a stipulation he thought I couldn't meet, then immediately blocked me when I met it.

Last edited:

Keranu

TRR addy: 202 E 37th St Richmond, VA 901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
Ralph has copyright-claimed my entirely transformative, 2-hour video of @CammieDoxGirl beating him and Dick Masterson in debate, using the following e-mail address:
[email protected]

View attachment 2450634

Given that the video contains a large .gif of a monkey from Ape Escape 2 wiping its butt and a large .gif of a dancing gunt at the bottom, I have filed a counter copyright claim and will let you know the results.
RALPH FIGHT HIM YOU PUSSY. You know you can't memoryhole everything that makes you look like a fat black bitch. The Farms is your tombstone.

PunishedWld

kiwifarms.net
[email protected]

View attachment 2450634

Never forget that Ralph is a fat coward who offered to fight me under a stipulation he thought I couldn't meet, then immediately blocked me when I met it.
File a counter !! He won’t do shit about it because he’s broke as shit.

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I missed this, I saw you mention somewhere else that he had blocked you but where did this happen/what was the condition?
He challenged DawnDusk to an MMA fight but only if DawnDusk got 1,000 followers first because apparently he's not worth the time otherwise. After DawnDusk got the followers he blocked him like a pussy.

Ouroboras

kiwifarms.net
[email protected]

View attachment 2450634

He's so fat that he can bearly get out of bed without having a heart attack. How could he even think about starting a fight? He'll start to cry the moment he gets hit.