Times when Ethan Oliver Ralph has flagged shit - Mundane Ralph is a Fat Flaggot. (Last updated on 05/28/2021)

PhoBingas

There are Bosnians outside of my house.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He flagged a channel with 345 subs, successfully. Tandoori and Flan Fun Archive got hit by noramalikYT19 email address.
Tandoori and Flan got hit too?!
See this is why I've been doing what I do, PMing the stream links then deleting after people grab backups / whatever they need or want.
Been thinking about biting the bullet and signing up to bitwave but the site has been down all day.

Bob Barker

Bob Barker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
oh forgot about my bitchute bans for unlisted videos and having my channel taken down there for hosting snipes of the first two killstreams post-arrest. And the video removed during processing showing ethan ralph crying on stream:
View attachment 1831512
View attachment 1831513
View attachment 1831515

the video removed during processing:
View attachment 1831519

nah needed to hear it or else id devolve into a spambot posting about ethans small penis can be cured by clicking suspicious links and spam pastas about pedo gunts stalking the streets and flagging my twitter.
Added. Did you ever file an appeal over this btw? I want to know in particular what guidelines were "violated" and what in particular violated them.
Tandoori and Flan Fun Archive got hit by noramalikYT19 email address.
Is that the channel that you are referencing here? Do you have a link to a tweet by them or some other first hand account of this, just for the sake of record keeping?
Fat white nigger Ethan Ralph striking people with a fucking email under the name Nora Malik YT @ GMAIL

IS HIS STUPID PATRON ONLY SHITPOD EVEN COPYRIGHT PROTECTED?
View attachment 1819876

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
Tandoori and Flan got hit too?!
See this is why I've been doing what I do, PMing the stream links then deleting after people grab backups / whatever they need or want.
Been thinking about biting the bullet and signing up to bitwave but the site has been down all day.

That fat bastard. They have such a great channel too. Shame so many archive channels are getting hit and was thinking if vimeo or dailymotion of all places might be good places to host copies of his restream.

Added. Did you ever file an appeal over this btw? I want to know in particular what guidelines were "violated" and what in particular violated them.

Is that the channel that you are referencing here? Do you have a link to a tweet by them or some other first hand account of this, just for the sake of record keeping?

They mention being flagged in the discussion tab but don't mention Ralph so maybe @CohenManischewitz has a bit more info on it.

PhoBingas

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't appeal it. That's one of the ways that gunty uses to get dox's of ayy-lawgs. Not sure how bitchute handles DMCA / takedown appeals but I wouldn't doubt those crease-lickers hand over any info about offending accounts to gunty himself.

Bob Barker

Bob Barker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't appeal it. That's one of the ways that gunty uses to get dox's of ayy-lawgs. Not sure how bitchute handles DMCA / takedown appeals but I wouldn't doubt those crease-lickers hand over any info about offending accounts to gunty himself.
It was a community guidelines violation in this case. For DMCA yeah, its just a way to dox yourself.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
oh did anyone notice Phantom Organization being flagged down? im so glad i saved his tampa stream since he points out exactly how much of ralph is fat through his shirt.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
oh did anyone notice Phantom Organization being flagged down? im so glad i saved his tampa stream since he points out exactly how much of ralph is fat through his shirt.
Millennial Woes might be the one that flagged PO down, it's a case we don't know for sure. The grift right is flag happy, that's for sure.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Millennial Woes might be the one that flagged PO down, it's a case we don't know for sure. The grift right is flag happy, that's for sure.
its funny how i can call zoe quinn and anita murder loving harpies on twitter and youtube without being flagged down yet one wrong thing and the alt right and their freeze peach loving cornies flag you into oblivion and stamp out dissenting opinions to the smallest insult or unflattering ideas

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
its funny how i can call zoe quinn and anita murder loving harpies on twitter and youtube without being flagged down yet one wrong thing and the alt right and their freeze peach loving cornies flag you into oblivion and stamp out dissenting opinions to the smallest insult or unflattering ideas
The alt-right are a bunch of mongoloids. They are borderline fascists or Maoist-lite, free speech is a concern because their dumb antics are getting muzzled. "I named Shlomo Goldensilverbrozesteinbergcohen as a Jew and wanted him gassed, they banned me freeeze peech!!!1", yeah bullshit. Once they get into any position of power, like any regime with tyrannical tendencies, they will curb stomp dissenting speech like Ethan Ralph at a trash burger buffet. Obviously, the lefties aren't any better, the lot are just hypocrites.

Funny enough, people like Ben Shapiro and Halsey English champion freedom of speech and put their shekels to where their mouth it (of course, they love money). They've said shit along the lines of "holocaust denialism is vile but it's free speech and people should be allowed to say it". I can't find that tweet but I've seen it.

1612681547264.png

When some 5'4 Jewish twink is at least consistent on freedom of speech while alt-right sperges go "muh constitution" and wonder why people see them as a pack of larpy faggots with no American values.

PhoBingas

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@PhoBingas Let me know when you get details on this and I'll add it to the OP.
It didn't go into detail, but it was either that thumbnail which is kind of crude, the CNN clip itself, or discount varg being antisemetic, it didn't really go into detail.

*Edit:
Forgot to mention that Gunt mentioned his clip channel on youtube caught a vibe check too. Makes me think its for CNN or Discount Varg

gunt_a_male.png

Bob Barker

Bob Barker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It didn't go into detail, but it was either that thumbnail which is kind of crude, the CNN clip itself, or discount varg being antisemetic, it didn't really go into detail.

*Edit:
Forgot to mention that Gunt mentioned his clip channel on youtube caught a vibe check too. Makes me think its for CNN or Discount Varg

View attachment 1926533
Yeah sounds like the algorithm so I'll leave it out.

George Cuckzunian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you should really calm down
kiwifarms.net
I've been tuned out of Ralph for a while, but have caught the hand full of clips here and there of Ralph proudly flagging people who hurt his feelings and share embarassing moments. My question is does he still hold being a false flagging flaggot over people when he talks shit about them?

Bob Barker

Bob Barker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been tuned out of Ralph for a while, but have caught the hand full of clips here and there of Ralph proudly flagging people who hurt his feelings and share embarassing moments. My question is does he still hold being a false flagging flaggot over people when he talks shit about them?
Could you post them here if they aren't in the op? I don't need context if you don't have it, I'll try to track it down myself if I have to.

And to answer the question, it really depends on how mad he is. The longer jim's been gone, the worse its gotten because he really was only anti-flagging to score points with jim, not because he ever actually cared. Though I wouldn't be surprised if there was some 2018 stuff of him flagging too that has been buried.

PhoBingas

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He blamed the Chillstreams Clips channel going down to "the usual suspects" aka "us" flagging him down. There was clips from Phoenix of him saying "Yeah, flag that" in regards to I think Sam Losco's stream from Pantsu's phone. He's been rather tight lipped the last few months about people ''false flagging'' unless its being done to him. Flaggots for we, but not for thee I guess.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
He blamed the Chillstreams Clips channel going down to "the usual suspects" aka "us" flagging him down. There was clips from Phoenix of him saying "Yeah, flag that" in regards to I think Sam Losco's stream from Pantsu's phone. He's been rather tight lipped the last few months about people ''false flagging'' unless its being done to him. Flaggots for we, but not for thee I guess.
I thought it was from his own phone while being logged into Nora's YT account and that he was using Pantsu's phone to stream at the same time but I could have that backwards.

PhoBingas

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought it was from his own phone while being logged into Nora's YT account and that he was using Pantsu's phone to stream at the same time but I could have that backwards.
He flagged Sam from Pantsu's phone IIRC, because that's how we got her full name because he used what must have been her "main" gmail account for looking for work and whatnot. 95% sure that's how we got her full name / middle name; but I could be wrong.