Times when Ethan Oliver Ralph has flagged shit - Mundane Ralph is a Fat Flaggot. (Last updated on 05/28/2021)

George Cuckzunian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you should really calm down
kiwifarms.net
Could you post them here if they aren't in the op? I don't need context if you don't have it, I'll try to track it down myself if I have to.
Oh christ, yeah finding it is gonna be tough for me cause I find them through random clip channels but I remember what it was and can narrow the time. It was when Ralph was IRL streaming, he was walking around with Pantsu talking about how the ALAWGS were fucking with him and then on live stream reported the channel and was saying "Oh I'll show you what I am gonna do Bitch!" and was the first clip (pre Faith abuse accusations) where Ralph said "Do you know who I am Bitch. I'm mother fuckin Ethan Ralph!"

Hope that helps cause fuck if I remember where it is

EDIT: I'M LATE, give me my free clocks ⏰
Guy above me is describing the same thing I am

Sam Losco

Delusional ResetEra tranny
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought it was from his own phone while being logged into Nora's YT account and that he was using Pantsu's phone to stream at the same time but I could have that backwards.
He flagged Pho (or BurgerFox?) using the Nora gmail. Mine, he used Pantsu's phone so it was logged into her account. Previously, her first and last names were known from the Digibro thread. Him flagging me gave me her middle name since she had it in the email. IIRC, for Phoenix he was using his mom's phone to stream from while his mom had his phone so he was using Pantsu's phone to monitor his thread.

Burger Fox

2nd Horseman of Anime Avatars
kiwifarms.net
He flagged Pho (or BurgerFox?) using the Nora gmail. Mine, he used Pantsu's phone so it was logged into her account. Previously, her first and last names were known from the Digibro thread. Him flagging me gave me her middle name since she had it in the email. IIRC, for Phoenix he was using his mom's phone to stream from while his mom had his phone so he was using Pantsu's phone to monitor his thread.
Ralph never once has flagged me, but Id assume its because I never added commentary or embarrassing gifs of him if I had to take a random guess. That was Pho that he flagged.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ralph never once has flagged me, but Id assume its because I never added commentary or embarrassing gifs of him if I had to take a random guess. That was Pho that he flagged.
I remember you had some game play?

This is kind of funny, technically your snipes can be DMCA'd because it's not even transformative. Sam added gunts and stuff, but it's still hard to argue fair use. Pho not only had gunts, he also added his own commentary which falls under fair use, yet he got hit the most. F

Ralph is a faggot.

Burger Fox

2nd Horseman of Anime Avatars
kiwifarms.net

This is kind of funny, technically your snipes can be DMCA'd because it's not even transformative. Sam added gunts and stuff, but it's still hard to argue fair use. Pho not only had gunts, he also added his own commentary which falls under fair use, yet he got hit the most. F

Ralph is a faggot.
I had game play and a shit ton of game and anime gifs to hide most bordering. Again I think it's why I didn't get hit. Since I wasn't talking shit or showing gifs of him and his fatness, he prolly saw it as more exposure or some shit.

CohenManischewitz

Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go thru life.
kiwifarms.net

Sam Losco

Delusional ResetEra tranny
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Ralph is a faggot.
Going off the Sargon case, I think both Pho and I could win in court against him for it. Obviously that's not going to happen because I'm not going to waste thousands of dollars fighting a case in court against an obese alcoholic I was just fucking with.

AltisticRight

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Going off the Sargon case, I think both Pho and I could win in court against him for it. Obviously that's not going to happen because I'm not going to waste thousands of dollars fighting a case in court against an obese alcoholic I was just fucking with.
Yeah, and you'll have to dox yourself to this pig. Absolutely not worth it. Just shows how gay the internet has become and how petty this worthless guntblob is.

AltisticRight

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1615540869690.png

:(:(:(
Stop harassing and cyberbullying the Memphis pig, who got yeeted from the platform because of hate speech.