Times when Ethan Oliver Ralph has flagged shit - Mundane Ralph is a Fat Flaggot. (Last updated on 05/28/2021)

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
TeaClips is now claiming that Ralph got her entire YouTube channel removed due to him filing DMCA complaints against her.
Screen Shot 2021-05-27 at 11.15.22 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-27 at 11.15.46 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-27 at 11.16.09 PM.png

E2cLiG7WYAMblkN-1.jpeg

EDIT: He is now fully taking responsibility and threatening to get her kicked off of Odysee.
Screen Shot 2021-05-27 at 11.49.43 PM.png

Last edited:

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
TeaClips is now claiming that Ralph got her entire YouTube channel removed due to him filing DMCA complaints against her.
View attachment 2208966
View attachment 2208968
View attachment 2208969
View attachment 2209038

EDIT: He is now fully taking responsibility and threatening to get her kicked off of Odysee.
View attachment 2209036
So no copyright excuse, hes just saying clips are off the table and admitting to be a thin skinned little flaggot who cant handle people bullying his dead whore of a mom, well guess what ralph its going to get a whole lot worse for you there because of your retarded actions and using your dead skank mom as a shield.

Had

"he who increases knowledge increases sorrow"-1:18
kiwifarms.net
Ralph does have a bit more of a case to be had for this one, he's putting his shit behind a pay wall. If teaclips was making commentary or taking a small part out to talk about there wouldn't be more of a case to be had. Taking 40 mins out of a 2 hour paid show is a different story. Unlike ralph flagging down Null for talking over him ralph does have more of a case this time, due to the lack of it being “transformative” or for it being to "criticize, or for parody" as covered under fair use. I'm sure that teaclips will counter this claim but I'm interested if the gunt will try to take her to court over it.

Last edited:

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Ralph does have a bit more of a case to be had for this one, he's putting his shit behind a pay wall. If teaclips was making commentary or taking a small part out to talk about there wouldn't be more of a case to be had. Taking 40 mins out of a 2 hour paid show is a different story. Unlike ralph flagging down Null for talking over him ralph does have more of a case this time, due to the lack of it being “transformative” or for it being to "criticize, or for parody" as covered under fair use. I'm sure that teaclips will counter this claim but I'm interested if the gunt will try to take her to court over it.
Disagree.

In Benjamin v. Hughes, the Judge claimed that simply re-uploading the footage on Sargon's YouTube channel constituted a transformation of the work.

1622187006501.png

You/Ralph would argue that Tea Clip's channel is less inherently critical than Sargon's. You'd be right, but Ralph might disagree.

1622187161824.png

In the underlined section, Ralph characterizes Tea Clip's channel and upload style as "anti-Ralph" (inherently critical). He also gives her explicit and irrevocable (his word) permission to use footage from his show.

Psicopax

-|- C15H10Cl2N2O2 -|-
kiwifarms.net
I was curious if this thread had been made, wanted to see how many he has flagged by now. Good to see it has a thread.

Ralph does have a bit more of a case to be had for this one, he's putting his shit behind a pay wall. If teaclips was making commentary or taking a small part out to talk about there wouldn't be more of a case to be had. Taking 40 mins out of a 2 hour paid show is a different story.
I would agree if it wasn't for Ralph giving permission for TeaClips to do what she was doing
RALPHd.png

And even if he changed his mind at a later date, he struck down content from 2016 and 2018, 2-4 years before this message and them having beef even happened.
1622187088806.png

And he is also not taking it down because he is gonna put up his own version or full archive, he is stating he is going to directly rip the videos she has made and post them behind his paywall. A lot of people think clipping is easy, and it is, but it does take a lot of time and dedication to keep up with shit that is happening and actually cut it. As someone who makes supercuts and what is basically just overrated clips with filters, it does worry me that he is given a pass if not directly celebrated because they don't like TeaClips. My channel could be next. Who knows

CeeShape

kiwifarms.net
Disagree.

In Benjamin v. Hughes, the Judge claimed that simply re-uploading the footage on Sargon's YouTube channel constituted a transformation of the work.

You/Ralph would argue that Tea Clip's channel is less inherently critical than Sargon's. You'd be right, but Ralph might disagree.

In the underlined section, Ralph characterizes Tea Clip's channel and upload style as "anti-Ralph" (inherently critical). He also gives her explicit and irrevocable (his word) permission to use footage from his show.
The comment made was on newer clippings and was the latest copyright strikes about older stuff so not on about the clips he striked
he has before said he was ok with those clippings. he could change his mind which is why he striked them now
no i am not giving the defense i am just giving a comment on what might be ?

Psicopax

-|- C15H10Cl2N2O2 -|-
kiwifarms.net
The comment made was on newer clippings and was the latest copyright strikes about older stuff so not on about the clips he striked
he has before said he was ok with those clippings. he could change his mind which is why he striked them now
no i am not giving the defense i am just giving a comment on what might be ?
Giving permission and then later changing your mind without warning and striking videos retroactively so the channel is deleted for the obvious stated goal of having the clips removed so he himself can steal the very same clips, that he didn't make, and upload them behind a paywall is still borderline illegal imo. Tho nobody is gonna go to court about it so it is what it is.

Insanely Retarded

Corn enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Ralph in the past at least pretended to have the same position as Metokur when it came to clips, that anyone could upload clips of his show and he would not care.
Even going so far as to being OK with entire episodes being reuploaded.
When Tonka went insane and deleted all Kumite episodes and started taking down clips, Ralph criticized that.
It would have been one thing to publicly state that he is no longer OK with clips being uploaded, but he went directly for flagging because he knew it would take down the channel.

His show is not and has not been a "paid" show, it's not like he does a few "free" episodes a week and the rest are only accessible behind a paywall (the typical model for shows doing that), suddenly changing his mind about what he has said (or at least pretended) is OK for years and flagging every video he could is a shitty move no matter how you look at it.

Him putting archives behind a paywall is one thing, but taking down all other clips and archives on YouTube is a pathetic move made out of anger that will only hurt him in the end because it means less exposure (even if it is critical of him).

I hope TC files a counter claim, Ralph does not have the energy or money to pursue his claims. And if he uploads her clips, I hope she DMCAs him (I think she used to edits the clips somewhat no? Enough to at least file the DMCA and let it sort itself out later).

Had

kiwifarms.net
Disagree.

But that case with Sargon was in the UK, surely a US judge might not come to the same ruling. Does the fact the stream was Paywalled not play into it?
Could he make the case that KillStreamTV is different? and that one shouldn't make clips of it because it's meant to be something you buy into where as the old show was free.

Insanely Retarded

Corn enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
But that case with Sargon was in the UK, surely a US judge might not come to the same ruling. Does the fact the stream was Paywalled not play into it?
But it wasn't paywalled, none of those clips are from paywalled streams, and when she created the clips and uploaded them there was no paywall.
All those episodes are (for now) still freely available on Zencast (which is how Ralph got them back for his paid service).

Had

kiwifarms.net
But it wasn't paywalled, none of those clips are from paywalled streams, and when she created the clips and uploaded them there was no paywall. All those episodes are (for now) still freely available on Zencast (which is how Ralph got them back for his paid service).
I was under the impression that it was streamed under killstream.tv a service costing 8 bucks a month to see the stream. But if I'm misinformed and it was being streamed on a free platform then yeah ralph would have even less of a case.

Haru Okumura

The Empress
kiwifarms.net
He's got some gay show called "Tequila Sunrise" up on there
View attachment 2209477(link)
He's turned off his past streams on Trovo I'm guessing because he wants people to paypig to killstream.tv where you can watch all the past killstreams. Doesn't even look like he's got a Tos on the site telling users not to repost his streams also.
View attachment 2209483View attachment 2209488
Tequila Sunrise is streamed to Odysee. It's the replays taken from Odysee he's putting onto killstream.tv (even though he said they were exclusive to Odysee as part of a secret exclusivity deal he had with them). He originally stated the replays would go on killstream.tv the same day, then Odysee the next day; he then revised that to Odysee on the following weekend, and only today stated they'd never even go on Odysee at all. I just made a detailed post about how Ethan is ripping off Odysee the other day that covers this issue towards the end.