Times when Ethan Oliver Ralph has flagged shit - Mundane Ralph is a Fat Flaggot. (Last updated on 07/12/2021)

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
He was able to get by and fool everyone into thinking he was some tough alpha male for a quite a while because people like Tonka kept exposing themselves and taking the focus. Now all those people are gone and everyone can focus on how bitchmade Ralph actually is.
i dont think anyone beyond a small minority thought he was tough or alpha, i think he just tricked people into thinking he could take a bit of a joke or allow stuff to be thrown at him that he has other people or celebrated being thrown at other people, just basic adult stuff.

"omg jarbo did this that one time to us!! dont you get it you peasants??!!"
jarbo never flagged ralph either. that was a lie pig made up to grift people angry they got flagged by him.

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
When he flagged two of my IRL stream snipes I caught two strikes. Youtube might have changed something on the back end recently, luckily I have back up channels.
Fair enough, and I also noticed that he used the same e-mail when he went after @Fslur 's channel. I glossed over that.

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
Gator tier take there buddy.

Fagmenco pissed in the face of his own audience. His chat was really angry with him and for what? Everyone who saw that stream wont be back for more. It was so boring with him being a milktoast twofaced bitch who turned on Ralph cause Augie and the other commentary fag did.
It didnt make Ralph look bad at all cause this was his excpeted reaction this is what he always does. Remeber Rand and the angelbaby?

The only good part was when he was dunked on by King of /pol/. HE WAS EMASCULATED BY KING OF POL AN ACTUAL HOMOSEXUAL.
Ralph needs to apologize but Flam will be the one to apologize for being a fag to Gunt.
jarbo never flagged ralph either. that was a lie pig made up to grift people angry they got flagged by him.
Matt's flagging history didn't show the ralph report being flagged however they then tried to say he used the other channels under his control. What Matt did is nothing in comparison to gunty king.

Keranu

TRR addy: 202 E 37th St Richmond, VA 901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
Gator tier take there buddy.

Fagmenco pissed in the face of his own audience. His chat was really angry with him and for what? Everyone who saw that stream wont be back for more. It was so boring with him being a milktoast twofaced bitch who turned on Ralph cause Augie and the other commentary fag did.
It didnt make Ralph look bad at all cause this was his excpeted reaction this is what he always does. Remeber Rand and the angelbaby?

The only good part was when he was dunked on by King of /pol/. HE WAS EMASCULATED BY KING OF POL AN ACTUAL HOMOSEXUAL.
I'm gonna side with the other schizo take that Flam is seriously scared of a "Ralph retort," be it a dox, embarrassing blackmail, or whatever. Or honestly he's just a gigantic pussy. Did you guys notice how quiet Flam was on Augie's stream today? He didn't even say a word when Ralph called in. And even after that, Flam would quitely to step in to defend Ralph for little things.

Flamenco you've blown two perfect opportunities to spit on Ralph's face for all the shit he's done to you. He has never respected you, he cannot stand autism, and he wouldn't care if you died in a ditch. The only way to redeem yourself is to prove Ralph is holding you hostage -- no one cares about your dox anyways.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gets called an autistic sperg that contributes little to nothing and can't pick up social cues.
Still defends gunt daddy.
What a masochistic fag.

Sam Losco

Delusional ResetEra tranny
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Something interesting that has just come to my attention:

My name is Ethan Ralph and I am the manager of Peaceful Sunset Productions LLC. A website that your company hosts (according to WHOIS information) is infringing on at least one copyright owned by my company.

An article was copied onto your servers without permission. The original ARTICLE/PHOTO, to which we own the exclusive copyrights, can be found at:

PROVIDE WEBSITE URL

https://killstream.tv/

The unauthorized and infringing copy can be found at:

(whole channel is full of unauthorized material from Killstream.TV)

This letter is official notification under Section 512(c) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), and I seek the removal of the aforementioned infringing material from your servers. I request that you immediately notify the infringer of this notice and inform them of their duty to remove the infringing material immediately, and notify them to cease any further posting of infringing material to your server in the future.

Please also be advised that law requires you, as a service provider, to remove or disable access to the infringing materials upon receiving this notice. Under US law a service provider, such as yourself, enjoys immunity from a copyright lawsuit provided that you act with deliberate speed to investigate and rectify ongoing copyright infringement. If service providers do not investigate and remove or disable the infringing material this immunity is lost. Therefore, in order for you to remain immune from a copyright infringement action you will need to investigate and ultimately remove or otherwise disable the infringing material from your servers with all due speed should the direct infringer, your client, not comply immediately.

I am providing this notice in good faith and with the reasonable belief that rights my company owns are being infringed. Under penalty of perjury I certify that the information contained in the notification is both true and accurate, and I have the authority to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright(s) involved.

Should you wish to discuss this with me please contact me directly.

Thank you.

ETHAN RALPH

-END OF DOCUMENT-

It's pretty fascinating to me that he's submitting a formal DMCA and not just backchanneling it. I wonder if he's lost his insider access given certain information that recently came to light.

It's equally interesting that he didn't try to strike Teaclips despite saber-rattling about doing exactly that. Really makes you think.

🧹:gunt: 🧹

EDIT: This was filed yesterday afternoon.

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wish they would have tagged Odysee, but agree with the sentiment. Yet another platform ruined because someone inexplicably has a hard-on for Ralph. People's money should not be tied to favoritism to Ralph. There are bigger and more legitimate creators on there. Especially if he is moving content on the ap and not providing exclusivity.

Fslur

kiwifarms.net
Wish they would have tagged Odysee, but agree with the sentiment. Yet another platform ruined because someone inexplicably has a hard-on for Ralph. People's money should not be tied to favoritism to Ralph. There are bigger and more legitimate creators on there. Especially if he is moving content on the ap and not providing exclusivity.
I had tagged them in different tweets & the Ceo of lbry follows me. That’s my pinned tweet.

Also I asked him about the rumors Ralph was spreading (which was thanks to Tom feeding these things to him )& this was Jeremy lbry’s Ceo response.
C0DA63CB-9210-4738-899D-97614E1EB438.jpeg3C87F619-1F53-42A6-8AFD-144401963A17.jpeg

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had tagged them in different tweets & the Ceo of lbry follows me. That’s my pinned tweet.

Also I asked him about the rumors Ralph was spreading (which was thanks to Tom feeding these things to him )& this was Jeremy lbry’s Ceo response.
View attachment 2229342View attachment 2229343
Bringing unity would be letting everyone do their thing instead of playing favorites. Curious what he sees as a 'mutual enemy'. If it's cancel culture, leftists, or big tech, Odysee is acting in the same manner. With Odysee wanting no one to critique other creators, he's driving off one of the biggest categories of traffic - drama content.

Last edited:

Sam Losco

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

So the CEO likely doesn't care about Tom being a faggot and I am just about ready to say Odysee is fully gunted.

Haru Okumura

The Empress
kiwifarms.net
So the CEO likely doesn't care about Tom being a faggot and I am just about ready to say Odysee is fully gunted.
I wouldn't necessarily go that far just yet...that message was from the end of March, so all he's referring to when he mentions Odysee and Ethan settling things is Ethan sperging out about Odysee using Bitwave's CDN and probably being assured they were trying to shift off of that setup. Tequila Sunrise, the exclusivity issue, and the perjurous DMCAs were still like a month and a half in the future when he said it.

I'm not exactly optimistic, but it's very possible that everything Ethan's done since then will have crossed a line for Jeremy, especially flagrantly taking advantage of his generosity and support by shifting everything off of Odysee and behind a paywall.

Sam Losco

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Damn... i actually thought TeaClips did something sort of noble and deleted her account in solidarity with PhoBingas and others whose accounts were deleted, but now it feels more like she did it because her rewards were disabled and she could no longer make shekels off her clips. Whale!
The rewards are nothing. The rewards is just the free shit they give you for watching videos or getting followers. Highly doubt she was getting much from the rewards.

Fslur

kiwifarms.net
The rewards are nothing. The rewards is just the free shit they give you for watching videos or getting followers. Highly doubt she was getting much from the rewards.
Yeah it was just the timing of it.
>Signed up for Odysee in January
Literally had no issues
>After disagreeing with Odysee about Pho’s account not being transformative (that I did link them so they shouldn’t have been mistaken it for the other two channels but who knows)

It should have been; “The Channel creator needs to contact us and appeal.” It shouldn’t have been an employee telling me if Pho’s channel was transformative or not. Clearly he has never seen the videos.

The same employee that said Pho’s channel is 99% copyrighted, takes away the rewards after my channel had it for months. During the only time I have reached out to them? It was clearly a falsely filed dmca anyways. It didn’t have any of the content linked.

I deleted everything because of how unprofessionally this was handled. I don’t have confidence that more channels won’t just be yeeted for false claims.

Also Odysee is allowing themselves to appear as gunt guards. When the “shadow” Ceo sits in the gunts chat as Ralph shit talks the other creators, Tom pays the gunt. Then helps facilitate false dmca claims? It’s over imo.

121CBE63-76B3-4D67-8DF7-BD27A10AFB47.jpeg
7F5A6861-937D-4B5E-8D22-BAA675D35905.jpegB1B1F767-7062-497C-AAFA-C88C88BC7A83.jpeg3D5A770C-9B79-4A06-B5F0-30FF58924BF1.jpeg83F257D6-121C-43E2-B0E3-69B7E5805624.jpeg4A67DF77-E1FC-4B2F-8BDF-80EDB90A8709.jpeg

Attachments

• 9AEF1F1D-4217-4DB1-9994-A3F955D617B7.jpeg
    9AEF1F1D-4217-4DB1-9994-A3F955D617B7.jpeg
    809.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 36F748A4-6086-46C1-971A-56F3E5E79AAA.jpeg
    36F748A4-6086-46C1-971A-56F3E5E79AAA.jpeg
    243.1 KB · Views: 13

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Damn... i actually thought TeaClips did something sort of noble and deleted her account in solidarity with PhoBingas and others whose accounts were deleted, but now it feels more like she did it because her rewards were disabled and she could no longer make shekels off her clips. Whale!
>tea clips makes pertinent posts about ethan ralph and fucked shit he did
<ha whale epic, forget the more juicy tidbits ppp whale meme!
i really really hate ppp and godwinson's retarded attempts to diversify their attention grabbing portfolio.

you mean unify with the gunt to help devalue it by dumping it off as soon as it hits any trouble? bringing together unity by helping to file false and illegal dmcas against anyone who refuses to submit to the gunt? what an absolute cuck.