Times when Ethan Oliver Ralph has flagged shit - Mundane Ralph is a Fat Flaggot. (Last updated on 07/12/2021)

instythot

kiwifarms.net
I don't know why someone who's already been doxed doesn't open a clipping channel called, oh I don't know, coffeeclips and just quietly clip. If Ethan files dmca notices, contest them and when lawsuits fail to materialize discuss this clear and repeated abuse of the dmca process from someone banned for life from the platform with youtube. Seems like a fairly low effort path to creating a clipping zone paradise free of guntleference on youtube

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
I don't know why someone who's already been doxed doesn't open a clipping channel called, oh I don't know, coffeeclips and just quietly clip. If Ethan files dmca notices, contest them and when lawsuits fail to materialize discuss this clear and repeated abuse of the dmca process from someone banned for life from the platform with youtube. Seems like a fairly low effort path to creating a clipping zone paradise free of guntleference on youtube
ethan could flag it for other reasons and iirc he got her channel taken down, also i dont think you need dmca to flag for copyright on youtube, on odysee if theyre willing to allow these dmcas with no protection then its clear theyre just going to delete them especially if theyre dmcaing other people

instythot

kiwifarms.net
ethan could flag it for other reasons and iirc he got her channel taken down, also i dont think you need dmca to flag for copyright on youtube, on odysee if theyre willing to allow these dmcas with no protection then its clear theyre just going to delete them especially if theyre dmcaing other people
Sure, maybe it doesn't work out the optimal way, but it does make Ethan Ralph chimp out and has no real down sides for a clipper who's already lost channels

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Sure, maybe it doesn't work out the optimal way, but it does make Ethan Ralph chimp out and has no real down sides for a clipper who's already lost channels
More like it works out about the same since copyright systems are utterly broken on mainstream sites or tos too strict and the members of alt tech keep having gunted bootlickers drain their livelihoods for the gunted one

instythot

kiwifarms.net
More like it works out about the same since copyright systems are utterly broken on mainstream sites or tos too strict and the members of alt tech keep having gunted bootlickers drain their livelihoods for the gunted one
Very possibly, but "I don't have a channel anymore because of Ethan Ralph but he chimped out over clips again and drama channels are talking about him being a thin skinned faggot again" seems ahead of "I don't have a channel anymore because of Ethan Ralph", and that's the worst case outcome

yeah, i only responded since it seemed like you were going down a line that the dmca was somehow valid or not ethans fault like others are doing.
I started with saying I think he will never back up a claim with a lawsuit and "this claim is in good faith on pain of perjury" is one of the cornerstones of a valid dmca. In fact, the sargon case has probably made it incredibly difficult to legitimately dmca a clip channel that makes titles slightly more creative than "x minutes of show y on date z"

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
I started with saying I think he will never back up a claim with a lawsuit and "this claim is in good faith on pain of perjury" is one of the cornerstones of a valid dmca. In fact, the sargon case has probably made it incredibly difficult to legitimately dmca a clip channel that makes titles slightly more creative than "x minutes of show y on date z"
alot of people do that but then just say "oh well not a big deal on his part you should have reacted better". especially with underestimating how much of a flaggot ethan is or has been enabled to be by youtube and bootlickers

instythot

kiwifarms.net
alot of people do that but then just say "oh well not a big deal on his part you should have reacted better". especially with underestimating how much of a flaggot ethan is or has been enabled to be by youtube and bootlickers
Oh that's pretty rich, when Ethan made his e-career on mocking flaggotry.

To put it in ip2 terms, I would advocate that clippers and restreamers press Ethan. It's extremely low effort and the ones that have already lost channels end up exactly where they already are in the worst case. There is only upside in the form of tantrums and possibly getting to keep a channel in doing so

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net

To put it in ip2 terms, I would advocate that clippers and restreamers press Ethan. It's extremely low effort and the ones that have already lost channels end up exactly where they already are in the worst case. There is only upside in the form of tantrums and possibly getting to keep a channel in doing so
ah just remembered she deleted her odysee stuff on her own and thats what youre referring to, yeah itd be better to fuck with both ralph and odysee and tom by sticking around to sling shit at them, most people dont care enough to do that though. this stunt cost them at least some users and a wider pr scandal anyway. i get hyper at times and eager to mess with ralph and co but at the end of the day it shouldnt be a chore for people to mess with them and if it is its best to take a break or stop. ive been looking for something to distract from or replace ralph recently too.

ralph is also just done, hes got a dime and a penny for the hyped odysee uncensored bloodsports. its done, trovo is going to ban him, odysee probably fucked by the us gov and left by ralph when they cant offer him something or ask for some basic decency. his patreon is done, hes a meager income and no meaningful relationships. his mom is dead, his dad is dead, he hates his brother for being more mentally disabled but somehow more coherent and intelligent than him. hes addicted to meth xanax drank weed adderall etc etc. theres literally nothing for ralph going well, he has an infertile hag (iirc he didnt brag about fucking her to digi so she might be cuckolding him which hes into). its done, we dont even need people on battle stations to mess with him rn.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
ah just remembered she deleted her odysee stuff on her own and thats what youre referring to, yeah itd be better to fuck with both ralph and odysee and tom by sticking around to sling shit at them, most people dont care enough to do that though. this stunt cost them at least some users and a wider pr scandal anyway. i get hyper at times and eager to mess with ralph and co but at the end of the day it shouldnt be a chore for people to mess with them and if it is its best to take a break or stop. ive been looking for something to distract from or replace ralph recently too.

ralph is also just done, hes got a dime and a penny for the hyped odysee uncensored bloodsports. its done, trovo is going to ban him, odysee probably fucked by the us gov and left by ralph when they cant offer him something or ask for some basic decency. his patreon is done, hes a meager income and no meaningful relationships. his mom is dead, his dad is dead, he hates his brother for being more mentally disabled but somehow more coherent and intelligent than him. hes addicted to meth xanax drank weed adderall etc etc. theres literally nothing for ralph going well, he has an infertile hag (iirc he didnt brag about fucking her to digi so she might be cuckolding him which hes into). its done, we dont even need people on battle stations to mess with him rn.
I'm referring to that, her YouTube getting susaned because of Ralph and the channel troubles Pho has because of Ralph.

I don't see it as them fucking with him, even Pho's commentary. They're not cutting into his audience in any way, they're serving people who dislike Ralph enough to not want to watch him and people who don't want to watch full killstreams hoping something interesting might happen. The channels existing don't hurt him and might actually help him through being on YouTube. Ralph is fucking with them.

I see what you mean about going to effort to fuck with him, for you and me it would be a ton. For Pho and Hamber? That's shit they were gonna do anyway, it's not effort to just press him and see what happens.

Eleven cents, huh? What was the bloodsports on? Yet another who's the real Jew argument?

Edit: just realized how desperate ER must be for that gay killstream network app to work if he's pulling in tiny numbers like that and thinks pulling down a clip channel and a restream for Kf users who weren't gonna go back to watching him is gonna help bring those numbers up

Last edited:

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
I'm referring to that, her YouTube getting susaned because of Ralph and the channel troubles Pho has because of Ralph.

I don't see it as them fucking with him, even Pho's commentary. They're not cutting into his audience in any way, they're serving people who dislike Ralph enough to not want to watch him and people who don't want to watch full killstreams hoping something interesting might happen. The channels existing don't hurt him and might actually help him through being on YouTube. Ralph is fucking with them.

I see what you mean about going to effort to fuck with him, for you and me it would be a ton. For Pho and Hamber? That's shit they were gonna do anyway, it's not effort to just press him and see what happens.

Eleven cents, huh? What was the bloodsports on? Yet another who's the real Jew argument?

Edit: just realized how desperate ER must be for that gay killstream network app to work if he's pulling in tiny numbers like that and thinks pulling down a clip channel and a restream for Kf users who weren't gonna go back to watching him is gonna help bring those numbers up
pho said hes not going to do it, i dont know how many people can even stand to watch the ks, ive wasted hours watching for years and i cant stand to even tune in most nights anymore. i think were just past the point of anything good happening for almost any killstream. not even his own audience clips shit, there was one or two person who wanted replays of killstreams when he didnt upload them, no one wants to watch him. no its that most people just cant watch him.

i physically cant watch ralph, i blank out trying to listen or watch anymore, theres almost no mental stimulation and you have to focus to catch anything that happens or you just miss it outright, i feel like im a vegetable watching the ks to the point i jump out of these states because i dont feel trapped and feel like i can move again, idk if you watch ralph or snipes but its gotten fucking bad, people have always exaggerated even phantom org saying it was killing him but it actually is approaching something akin to torture. the only reason i havent begged pho to stop is because hes always high watching it

Pixis

cutest kiwi
kiwifarms.net

The one way Ethan will be fucked with is if one of his guests goes off on some holocaust rant and a journo catches wind of it. In that case, both Ethan and Odysee will be fucked with. All we can do is cross our fingers and pray.

L. Duse

kiwifarms.net
pho said hes not going to do it, i dont know how many people can even stand to watch the ks, ive wasted hours watching for years and i cant stand to even tune in most nights anymore. i think were just past the point of anything good happening for almost any killstream. not even his own audience clips shit, there was one or two person who wanted replays of killstreams when he didnt upload them, no one wants to watch him. no its that most people just cant watch him.
When he censors his guests, his hosts and even himself, never mind if it is selective, burns bridges with everyone who is interesting, behaves even worse than Mundanematt, who wants to call in or be a guest to contribute content or make the show at least watchable? It doesn't help that the things he likes to cover and were popular in the mid 2010s are no longer popular as of 2021.

At worst, the Killstream will be confined to a small circle of listeners not so different from your next door neighbour's child starting a podcast no one listens to with a few other losers.

Roman Gunt Guard

Praetorian Guard
kiwifarms.net
Ralph just literally banned the guy who made this dono then proceeded with gator to bitch and complain about it.

1624327959773.png

He didn't get rid of this one yet.

1624328001674.png

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Ralph just literally banned the guy who made this dono then proceeded with gator to bitch and complain about it.

View attachment 2283794

He didn't get rid of this one yet.

View attachment 2283795
rip infinite slick, lol at him still self censoring like a good little beta cuck, whats even the point now? hes on odysee banned from chomo and mostly has slunk back into his money losing network iirc, hes become such a censorious false little flaggot hes taking out his own paypigs and even his own public "content". we may even get another jew hatin' pos moment