Times when Ethan Oliver Ralph has flagged shit - Mundane Ralph is a Fat Flaggot. (Last updated on 08/02/2021)

OP updated, now with flag count! 31 flags and it will go up.
:gunt: :gunt:
Gunt cannot stop flagging.

You just updated the OP, and the Gunt has ready flagged someone again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210706-045349_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20210706-045349_Gmail.jpg
    453.1 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_20210706-045413_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20210706-045413_Gmail.jpg
    401.9 KB · Views: 51

Keranu

TRR addy: 202 E 37th St Richmond, VA 901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
Do we have a tally for Matt's flags? I assume Ralph has long since eclipsed Matt

"Cyberbullying." Looks like Ralph already broke his principle for only flagging paywalled content. "It's that simple lol."

Keranu

kiwifarms.net
Ethan Ralph now flagged TeaClips video covering the flaggings from yesterday.
View attachment 2321262
Holy shit I was right, he really has been drinking and stalking the alogs all night like the paranoid pot smoking wigger that he is. He's definitely relapsed by now, Pillstream incoming.

Have fun with your morning afternoon show today Ralph. Hope it's worth the $20 to watch Court TV while hungover.

GAME BOY ADVANCE

MODEL NO. AGB-001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Guys… I don’t feel so good.
View attachment 2323372
View attachment 2323374

So long folks!
He went and flagged three more videos. Two of which were verging on transformative.

Ethan Ralph vs Oathkeepers was completely Hard Subtitled (probably not transformative enough)

Copestream - The downfall of Ethan Ralph was the clip where Rex Jones describes teenage girls like Faith and Ralph’s there trying not to say anything and getting shit on all while the sad Cowboy Bebop song plays in the background with some text explaining what’s going on.

3B826900-030C-4E77-87D4-7591C9E4B400.jpeg

Last edited:

CohenManischewitz

Semi Retired Fagposter - Gator is REBEL CMDR
kiwifarms.net
Who is Estelle Ralph? What High School did Ralph go to? I wonder if any of his classmates are aware that the Farmers here would love some more help with the Corn Harvest. Any information we can get from old teachers/classmates would be hilarious. I am sure there is information about him that would be fun to uncover. Just a thought. Definitely do not contact these people. Lmao.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Who is Estelle Ralph? What High School did Ralph go to? I wonder if any of his classmates are aware that the Farmers here would love some more help with the Corn Harvest. Any information we can get from old teachers/classmates would be hilarious. I am sure there is information about him that would be fun to uncover. Just a thought. Definitely do not contact these people. Lmao.

Bothering people irl is cringe and lame.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Estelle Ralph
call this confirmation bias but im legitimately starting to buy in to the ftm dead name theory, think about ethan ralph didnt seem to have to sign over any paternal rights, and isnt demanding a test for child support payments that seemingly arent being demanded of him, ethan looks like any other ugly dyke and he has the same cherrypicked surface level take all the bad but piggy brain gratifying elements of masculinity like some wannabe negress mandyke. weve also never ever saw any proof of testicles despite seeing his penis twice which is typical of ftm post bottom surgery,

forget trying and failing to read graphs or do basic math (hilarious that he might have actually thought he was rich via not being able to count to five on his two digit shit hooves) you gotta post med history proving youre a genuine male Estelle.

Keranu

kiwifarms.net
I've had the idea for awhile of recording interviews with the locals of West Memphis. Ronnie Ralph must have been kicked out of every honky tonk in town, there has to be some geezard in those bars that has stories about him.

Ronnie was probably an IRL version of his son. Instead of the internet making fun of him, it was the regulars at the bar.

Hüftpriester

kiwifarms.net
call this confirmation bias but im legitimately starting to buy in to the ftm dead name theory, think about ethan ralph didnt seem to have to sign over any paternal rights, and isnt demanding a test for child support payments that seemingly arent being demanded of him, ethan looks like any other ugly dyke and he has the same cherrypicked surface level take all the bad but piggy brain gratifying elements of masculinity like some wannabe negress mandyke. weve also never ever saw any proof of testicles despite seeing his penis twice which is typical of ftm post bottom surgery,

forget trying and failing to read graphs or do basic math (hilarious that he might have actually thought he was rich via not being able to count to five on his two digit shit hooves) you gotta post med history proving youre a genuine male Estelle.
Plus when you're so morbidly obese, your body pretty much loses any sense of gender dimorphism, thus making it an even easier transition. Ralph's body doesn't look much different from an obese woman. Even his gunt has female characteristics. I'm sure the connection was made at the time of the fight but Ralph's gunt looks a lot like cartman's ass in the episode where they draw nipples on it to pass it off as Stan's mom's boobs. And we know how much Mantsu loves 'non-binary' men.
1626028005611.png
1626028066414.png

Roman Gunt Guard

Praetorian Guard
kiwifarms.net
Sunrise media got taken down.

1626135878337.png
1626135901051.png

Sunrise media mentioned his twitter account in one of his videos did any one catch it ? If so can someone DM me his name? I made backups of his last two videos .

Edit: Sunrise MEdia is back up.

Last edited:

Fslur

kiwifarms.net
Last week I tweeted out a mirrored video from the channel Artist Run dmc it’s now gone thanks to Ralph the flaggot and bitch.

This channel had mirrored a Sunrise media video, and also had clips from the Killstream; Warski, Kumite, Jim ect.

Ralph’s excuse to strike me was that I desecrated his mother (I shared links to streams.) These channels didn’t even do that. Manlet rage has no ends..

Congrats gunty on becoming the most soy filled! This far surpasses Mundane Matt, and at least he can see his children in person, that he has legal custody of.
Flagged Screenshot Archived

Fslur

kiwifarms.net
My Gunt Across America channel on Odysee has been flagged for DMCA yet I don't see an actual DMCA complaint for it on the Lbry github so I think Tom may have done this one on his own: https://odysee.com/@GuntAcrossAmerica:c
Now how are you supposed to respond when there’s no claim? Honestly if you ask me Tom hates Odysee and wants to see it die. Why else pull this?