Timothy Gesouras / Butters / YellowLantern19 - Locally known autist, casualty of the Killstream.tv leak

Vetti

*Brap* cringe
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Timothy Gesouras is a Killstream paypig known widely as Butters, who frequently calls into the program, and hosts a paywall exclusive show along with Ethan Ralph titled Bourbon with Butters. Butters has garnered a reputation among Killstream viewers as one of the most insufferable callers plaguing the show, as his gay, dry takes on history and the political climate leave little to admire. He is an Ohio resident, as revealed by the secureserver.tv data breach.

Timothy 'Butters' Gesouras plays the violin and is multi-lingual. He is also, by his own admission, very autistic. This fact was noted by a local publication in 2014, when Gesouras, then a student at Lexington High School, in the Mansfield OH metropolitan area was 'lauded for courage' by the Rotary Club. On Butters the author writes:
Tim has been challenged with Asperger’s syndrome, but he has not let the condition define him. While he has struggled with understanding social cues, fearful thoughts and anxiety, he has faced these problems by getting involved in school and community.
Article | Archive
Another article detailing this event was published on the Richland Source website which is dedicated to covering local stories from the Mansfield area. (Article link | Archive) It should be noted that Gesouras seems to paypig this organization as well due to his name turning up on a list of Source supporter members. (Archive)

By 2017, Butters was enrolled at Ohio State University, where he made a few blogposts which link the identity of the Ohio resident to the Killstream caller. He explicitly states that he is studying the Russian and German languages and that he has some familiarity with Russian via his familiarity with Orthodox Christianity.
butters osu.png

butters osu 2.png

Archive
Today, Butters' Twitter bio states that he is an Orthodox Christian in case the bad Russian singing wasn't enough to tip you off. This, along with the interest in the Russian and German languages pegs the two as being the same, though Butters is not charming in any way like his bio suggests.
yellowlantern19.png

I've never heard a minute of Bourbon with Butters so I don't care to write about it.

Dox:
Timothy Nicholas Gesouras
Address: 176 Woodside Ct, Lexington, 44904 Ohio

Via: https://www.ohioresidentdatabase.com/person/OH0022897177/gesouras-timothy
Archive

Discord: YellowLantern19(Butternut)#5585

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’d like to hear him demonstrate his mastery of all these languages he claims to know. Generally when people autistically list out four languages in their twitter bio you can bet they aren’t fluent in even one of them.

Then again most multilingual people I know actually interact and tweet in the languages they know. Is Butters interacting in Greek and Russian on Twitter?

Mr Moonface

2611 N Oakland Ave (Downstairs) Milwaukee WI 53211
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Chris Chad

kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one that feels bad for some of these misguided faggots? Maybe some of these fucks will see the light and straighten out. Not counting on it though.
Spergs like Butters would be this way with or without Ralph. I feel bad that spergs get caught up in the gravitational pull of people like Ralph, but unfortunately they'll never straighten out and stop being spergs.

Sammich

kiwifarms.net
Spergs like Butters would be this way with or without Ralph. I feel bad that spergs get caught up in the gravitational pull of people like Ralph, but unfortunately they'll never straighten out and stop being spergs.
Yeah, that's most likely true. Dude was always gonna be weak.
You mean stop watching Ralph?
I doubt he will until he get's himself out of this state.
I meant more of all the folks that are gonna get doxed.. But butter has no chance, he's a weak person like most of these people.

Popper Whiting

Irreverent Crack Baby
kiwifarms.net

GC_Positive

C'mon down to clowntown
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2468371

Location and name match. I don't know how many Timothy Gesouras there would be in Mansfield Ohio. According to this article a Timothy Gesouras is co-owner of Athena Greek Restaurant in Mansield Ohio which matches the earlier article being from the Mansfield News Journal. Is man on left our autistic wunderkind Butters?

Article: https://www.richlandsource.com/busi...cle_2508275c-c909-11e9-8a58-5fc39341b75d.html
Archive: https://archive.md/IIc0A
Looks like his widow's peak is receding, that on top of being autistic and Greek must be hard to deal with.

Delicious Diversity

DEW AH LOOK FAV WAN BITCH??
kiwifarms.net
This one was posted in the secureserver thread:

1629612417181.png

Presumably when he was younger? He and the old man do look similar in both photos.

Also him being Greek adds up because he is Orthodox Christian, and Eastern Orthodoxy is the prevalent faith in Greece. I would imagine most Orthodox Americans are either Greek, Armenian or Slavic.

InwardsStink

kiwifarms.net
Location and name match. I don't know how many Timothy Gesouras there would be in Mansfield Ohio. According to this article a Timothy Gesouras is co-owner of Athena Greek Restaurant in Mansield Ohio which matches the earlier article being from the Mansfield News Journal. Is man on left our autistic wunderkind Butters?

Article: https://www.richlandsource.com/busi...cle_2508275c-c909-11e9-8a58-5fc39341b75d.html
Doesn't seem like a common name + this is 7 miles away from the home dox location so I would put money on it being him. An actual fucking retard more successful than the man he supports. I'm at a loss for words for how retarded this whole situation is.
This one was posted in the secureserver thread:

View attachment 2468399

Presumably when he was younger? He and the old man do look similar in both photos.

Also him being Greek adds up because he is Orthodox Christian, and Eastern Orthodoxy is the prevalent faith in Greece. I would imagine most Orthodox Americans are either Greek, Armenian or Slavic.

Also it matches this pic if he is aged further.

Popper Whiting

Irreverent Crack Baby
kiwifarms.net
It takes a special kind of autism to convert to Russian Orthodoxy because of internet memes
Is it confirmed Russian orthodoxy? His family are pretty active in the Greek Orthodox community in Ohio with the names Nicholas Gesouras (his dad) coming up frequently in their newsletters, with even a few mentions of Timothy. However no photos so I haven't posted. If he converted to Russian Orthodoxy from Greek Orthodoxy because of internet memes I'll fully agree that is retarded.

Also he graduated Lexington High School in 2014. There is a yearbook behind a paywall, so can't be arsed paying or setting a false email to access it. If someone has access to schoolmates.com the yearbook is a full pdf if you can be bothered to go after it for yearbook photos. I've gone through the graduation video and can't see anything that obviously sticks out as Butters there, but will continue to dig until distracted by something else. He was a member of the Mansfield College Republicans but they post jack shit, so no pics or info from his time there. Being an autistic fuck who got involved in college politics I figured there's be something but so far diddly squat.

Mr. Manchester

Contact my lawyer Nick Rekieta for any concerns.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2468371

Daw, he's adorable. Look at that big hulking mongoloid. Warms the cockles of my heart, fellas.