Timothy Gesouras / Butters / YellowLantern19 - Locally known autist, casualty of the Killstream.tv leak

Zilortha

Strength Incarnate
kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one that feels bad for some of these misguided faggots? Maybe some of these fucks will see the light and straighten out. Not counting on it though.
Didn't Ralph get into hot water over doxing his paypigs himself at one point a while back?
On one hand, I feel bad for these people because I used to be a fan of Ralph's, and I can almost understand their mindset. "It's just entertainment". etc.
But on the other hand? Even when I liked his show, I wouldn't have trusted Ethan Ralph with my dox. That just seems like asking for trouble.

Last edited:

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The food looks decent though, Butters is presumably orders above trashburger territory. Maybe Ralph could have punted the gunt if it weren't for his habitual and pathological gluttony, consuming 5000 calories in every sitting topped with a 2000 calories Oreo milkshake. Just how Jcaesar187 likes it, Oreo style, expect there's 10 biscuits, not two.

Look at that feast, now compare this to Faith's California sandwich or the Horse's grilled Walmart mass farmed chicken.
1629636113639.png
1629636154308.png

heathercho

DON'T. RAPE. ANYBODY!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2468371

Location and name match. I don't know how many Timothy Gesouras there would be in Mansfield Ohio. According to this article a Timothy Gesouras is co-owner of Athena Greek Restaurant in Mansield Ohio which matches the earlier article being from the Mansfield News Journal. Is man on left our autistic wunderkind Butters?

Article: https://www.richlandsource.com/busi...cle_2508275c-c909-11e9-8a58-5fc39341b75d.html
Archive: https://archive.md/IIc0A
He looks horrible for 25.
I’d like to hear him demonstrate his mastery of all these languages he claims to know. Generally when people autistically list out four languages in their twitter bio you can bet they aren’t fluent in even one of them.

Then again most multilingual people I know actually interact and tweet in the languages they know. Is Butters interacting in Greek and Russian on Twitter?
Normal people do. I don't know if being an Aspie is very "normal", however. I can completely buy that he speaks Greek, at least, to some degree.

Though, the did say he "knows" them. I mean most weebs "know" Japanese too. Kawaii, Sushi and Ramen are Japanese, woo, look at them go.

I suspect that's his level as well.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He looks horrible for 25.

Normal people do. I don't know if being an Aspie is very "normal", however. I can completely buy that he speaks Greek, at least, to some degree.

Though, the did say he "knows" them. I mean most weebs "know" Japanese too. Kawaii, Sushi and Ramen are Japanese, woo, look at them go.

I suspect that's his level as well.
Yeah, I missed him growing up with Greek grandparents so that I believe. Russian, German and Spanish I believe he “took some classes”.

Konstantinos Koukidis is turning in his mythical grave that this fat Greek-American fanboys Germans.

Last edited:

Cat Phuckers

Critically acclaimed "far right troll"
kiwifarms.net
I was literally just wondering yesterday why there wasn't a thread on Butters. Hoping there's a Chillybite thread incoming. He is quite the character as well with his bizarre Flash series about the Killstream (Akkad no Sargon) and the weird VTuber streams where he laughs like a homosexual hyena in-between every sentence. I have no doubt his name is somewhere in the leaked donos.

Last edited:

Popper Whiting

Irreverent Crack Baby
kiwifarms.net
I always found butters endearing i can't dislike the guy.
I am genuinely amazed that a dude I legitimately thought was a low functioning trainspotter (and still do) is running a successful small business. Butters getting doxxed just shows that even Ethan Ralph's least functioning gunt orbiter is more successful IRL than Ralph will ever be. Butters might not have intended it, but he has cucked the gunt, and it is hard to dislike someone who has done that.

Tom Myers

CHRIST IS KANG
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The embodient of fear, an ass-bergers faggot who's scared of talking to people.

“In blackest day, in brightest night,
Beware your fears made into light
Let those who try to stop what’s right,
Burn like my power*… Sinestro’s might!”

What's your fear butters? Talking to women, losing your v-card? Someone making fun of your weird voice?

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Didn't Ralph get into hot water over doxing his paypigs himself at one point a while back?
On one hand, I feel bad for these people because I used to be a fan of Ralph's, and I can almost understand their mindset. "It's just entertainment". etc.
But on the other hand? Even when I liked his show, I wouldn't have trusted Ethan Ralph with my dox. That just seems like asking for trouble.
He doxed his own paypig AND had another leak just like this thst he never told his paypigs about

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
Ralph doxed previous paypiggie Lord Akira even speaking to him on the phone around the time.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am genuinely amazed that a dude I legitimately thought was a low functioning trainspotter (and still do) is running a successful small business. Butters getting doxxed just shows that even Ethan Ralph's least functioning gunt orbiter is more successful IRL than Ralph will ever be. Butters might not have intended it, but he has cucked the gunt, and it is hard to dislike someone who has done that.
I mean, his family runs local Greek restaurants and they set him up in one (with an experienced partner) to try and provide some job security for him.

I’d be impressed if he managed to get in the restaurant business on his own, not provided a turnkey operation and local reputation earned by his grandparents over forty years. I know alcoholic autist in the same state who runs two beloved pizza joints he inherited from his mom. If he hadn’t been given the restaurants he’d be living in a men’s shelter.

It’s nice he’s actually working, but if Butter’s grandparents sold widgets he’d be set-up in a widget store. At least he’s smart enough to let the grown ups guide him into a way to earn a living.

Barbarus

VAE VICTIS!
kiwifarms.net
So the picture posted before was directly from his Facebook, I'm working on finding Shannon at the moment so other people can do the rest of the digging if they care that much, unfortunately I'm phone posting because I'm a nigger and fuck you. The family seems to be well known in the community from what I have gathered which is a shame as their son likes to hang around someone who's fan base look upto those who probably caused them a lot of fucking hassle back in ww2. For shame butters.
Screenshot_20210823-013404_Facebook.jpg
His granddad looks like a nice bloke though, seems a friendly old school greek sort with a lot more friends than our dear man.
Screenshot_20210823-013439_Facebook.jpg
Also ngl his cousin is a solid 5/10 for a slampig
Screenshot_20210823-013456_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20210823-013512_Facebook.jpg

Kramer on the phone

the lolcow's advocate
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2468371

Location and name match. I don't know how many Timothy Gesouras there would be in Mansfield Ohio. According to this article a Timothy Gesouras is co-owner of Athena Greek Restaurant in Mansield Ohio which matches the earlier article being from the Mansfield News Journal. Is man on left our autistic wunderkind Butters?

Article: https://www.richlandsource.com/busi...cle_2508275c-c909-11e9-8a58-5fc39341b75d.html
Archive: https://archive.md/IIc0A
thats the oldest looking 25 year old i've ever seen.
so we're going to assume this hardcore sperg is both A. a successful small business owner at 25, B. has such bad genetics he looks like he has a 25 year old son, C. went from having no work experience (didn't mention it in anywhere he's mentioned) to presumably graduating Ohio State, and then getting complete control over a pretty well loved restuarant?

honestly i assume we're getting him and another relative mixed up, maybe a father, who probably wouldn't have a social media or internet prescence