Timothy Gesouras / Butters / YellowLantern19 - Locally known autist, casualty of the Killstream.tv leak

Barbarus

VAE VICTIS!
kiwifarms.net
Honestly i assume we're getting him and another relative mixed up, maybe a father, who probably wouldn't have a social media or internet prescence

The Facebook is 100% him, I'd put my account on the line for that. The other picture someone else posted bares some resemblance, but I'm not sure that it's the same guy. However there is a near 10 year difference from the Facebook picture and the picture posted after. I did not put an amazing amount of effort in looking into butters because he is boring though. Its entirely possible that the picture of the Greek restaurant family are a totally different family as Geosuras, Gesuras and many other similar names seem to crop up fairly common as it seems to be a fairly used second name. But you will have to talk to a Greek about that and the compositions of second names.

Popper Whiting

Irreverent Crack Baby
kiwifarms.net
thats the oldest looking 25 year old i've ever seen.

so we're going to assume this hardcore sperg is both A. a successful small business owner at 25, B. has such bad genetics he looks like he has a 25 year old son, C. went from having no work experience (didn't mention it in anywhere he's mentioned) to presumably graduating Ohio State, and then getting complete control over a pretty well loved restuarant?

honestly i assume we're getting him and another relative mixed up, maybe a father, who probably wouldn't have a social media or internet prescence
I think it is more a case of successful family putting the retard relative into a business where his co-owner is the brains, drive and brilliance behind the operation to keep it successful despite being co-owned by an idiot. The co-owner, a Greek immigrant, doesn't have to hustle for years to raise the capital needed to go into business and just has to put up with the window licker long enough to buy him out. The family gain by keeping the retard relative occupied, supervised, paid with an eventual decent payout when the other co-owner buys him out. Look at it that way it is a win/win for all involved, including Butters who gets the owner/business manager on his resume he otherwise never would have got on top of whatever earnings he'll gain in the meantime. I highly doubt Butters was involved in any of these negotiations however.

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
>Greek mutt
Can we find atleast one white person listening to the killstream? Im losing faith.
Culture War Criminal is pretty white despite having a Hispanic last name. He’s is at least a Catizo.

Nobody killstream adjacent is white.
You would think Gator being from West Virginia / Appalachia would have a Scottish/Irish last name.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
TBR, Butters is the second person who has been doxed who I liked better afterwards. Dude is a partner in his grandparent's restaurant to keep it from closing? Dude is surprisingly white bread despite the race-car gas the bikes now stuff.
He seems like a pretty cool guy TBH. Huge sperg but intelligent in some ways with accomplishments he can be proud of. Guy is certainly living a better life than Ralph, Rand or probably Gator.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it is more a case of successful family putting the retard relative into a business where his co-owner is the brains, drive and brilliance behind the operation to keep it successful despite being co-owned by an idiot. The co-owner, a Greek immigrant, doesn't have to hustle for years to raise the capital needed to go into business and just has to put up with the window licker long enough to buy him out. The family gain by keeping the retard relative occupied, supervised, paid with an eventual decent payout when the other co-owner buys him out. Look at it that way it is a win/win for all involved, including Butters who gets the owner/business manager on his resume he otherwise never would have got on top of whatever earnings he'll gain in the meantime. I highly doubt Butters was involved in any of these negotiations however.
This is exactly how a Greek family handles a “special” member.

Greeks are famous for running restaurants here. My city has their own dynasty of Greek families that run everything from cheap joints to somewhat fancy restaurants, each with two or three locations.

It’s very much a family affair and considered a safety net for their children, esp ones that show lack of ambition or no interest in other careers.

Butters’ family is definitely trying to set up Butters in life as best they can. I’d also bet once they think his partner is making the restaurant profitable enough they will be shopping around for a Greek wife for Butters. They will source one straight from Greece that can take over grandma’s cooking duties and maybe run her own restaurant one day.

Butter’s immigrant grandparents actually have all the traditional values and work ethic that unemployed white trash like Ralph like to try and RP online. Grandparents are all walk, Ralph is all talk. Pantsu should have let Butter’s knock her up, far better prospects for the future with him compared to Ralphamale.

CatgirlTyranid

kiwifarms.net
On one hand, I feel bad for these people because I used to be a fan of Ralph's, and I can almost understand their mindset. "It's just entertainment". etc.
I used to enjoy some of the shows, but it was always because of the guests. I remember one time he had on an "underwater habitat expert" who was making underwater hamster enclosures. Found it WAY more interesting than I probably should have, but that was soley due to the Autist keeping hamsters alive underwater, nothing to do with the gunt.

What turned me off the show was him bragging about banging Faith when he first brought her to his meth shack. It didn't sit right so I just kinda quit watching since he hadn't had any interesting shows to keep me interested to weigh against my disgust at his behavior.
I always found butters endearing i can't dislike the guy.
I liked Butters. He was weirdly endearing and in short spurts I appreciated the way his voice sounded. But maybe that was just in contrast to Ralph talking. I'll probably try their food if I'm ever in Ohio. Greek is tasty.

Kramer on the phone

the lolcow's advocate
kiwifarms.net
Culture War Criminal is pretty white despite having a Hispanic last name. He’s is at least a Catizo.
isn't it crazy how only nationalities that fought to save our jewish communist friends can be considered white? WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!!

Also is it controversial to say i hate flamenco? he ruined SPCC's life and bit by trying to copy him

Ragnarlodbrok

kiwifarms.net

ScamL Likely

It's not suicide, it's Kiwifarms™
kiwifarms.net
From the one time I heard him trying to impress gunty kong with it on the killreport, his Russian is godawful. I guess he's one of those turboautistic speds who convinced themselves they're some sort of polymath renaissance man when they just barely taught themselves a bunch of crap at a sub-kindergarten level instead of actually becoming proficient in any one area of study.