Timothy Whitbeck / Emma Quinn / Jane Wild / ChloeQuinnTS / timnygma / Gaara-30 / setokaiba24 (frm. Amber/Chloe Quinn) - An otter failure & the laziest, thirstiest, nice guy tranny chaser in the world

UselessRubberKeyboard

ZX Spectrum: where it's always rainbow month
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus, it looks like a scared turtle

He looks like Peggy Hill in this pic
View attachment 1036934
He's still wearing that mangy collar? He's had it on for, what, 18 months now? I bet he's not even put it through the wash. At least the lipstick application has improved somewhat.

Nice to see Timmeh has a warm hat for winter though. Really keeping his forehead snug there!

The Final Troondown

Yo Mama Gave Me Informed Consent
kiwifarms.net
Timmay is one of the rare cows where I'll admit trooning out was probably reasonable. If you have a dick that's seriously less than half an inch long living as a man isn't really an option.

over half of it is probably buried in his fat pad
not to mention the tiddy skittles

Syaoran Li

Oh, What a Night! Late December back in '63!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, of all the Rat King troons, Tim Whitbeck is probably the only one who's actually benign or at least harmless.

He's the only Rat King who isn't a hardline SJW sperg, and while he's obviously an autogynephile, he doesn't really strike me as predatory or malevolent like all the other Rat Kings. I dunno, maybe it's because he doesn't go down the political rabbit hole and is just fine with being a fetishist.

I actually kind of feel bad for him, unlike all the other Rat Kings.

Damn Near

It's lovely to be here, thank you for having me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, of all the Rat King troons, Tim Whitbeck is probably the only one who's actually benign or at least harmless.

He's the only Rat King who isn't a hardline SJW sperg, and while he's obviously an autogynephile, he doesn't really strike me as predatory or malevolent like all the other Rat Kings. I dunno, maybe it's because he doesn't go down the political rabbit hole and is just fine with being a fetishist.

Definitely the most sympathetic victim of Slingblade on here

Qi Meng Dealer

kiwifarms.net

Not that I don't agree with you, but what's to feel bad about him? His needs seem to still be taken care of by his family, is probably even supportive of his choices (at the very least, he hasn't been kicked out if I'm not mistaken), and actually have friends who, even if they probably just exist online, actually give him the time of day unlike sad sacks like Jake (whose replies on Twitter oftentimes don't even get pity likes from the "friends" he's replying to) and Dickard (pretty much the picture of shouting into an empty void).

Barring some really unfortunate events (like, say, his mom dying) and minus his inclination to overdramatize minor inconveniences (like the car key thing), he seems to be perfectly content with his life.

Jaded Optimist

Me Love You Long Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Please someone give an update besides this!

Timmy is speaking out against tranethics (aka slingblade)
timmy.jpg