Titpee / This is Thin Privilege - Morbidly Obese HAES Tumblrinas

MrsGoodman

kiwifarms.net
So I believe I searched the site correctly, if not pleasedon'thurtmeI'manoob. I saw y'all have a Fat Acceptance thread, but I submit that TITP has so much tasty, delicious, carb-heavy drama that they deserve their own thread.

TITP is This Is Thin Privilege, a HAES blog of cows that refuse to acceptance personal responsibility for their obesity. They literally believe that health is not a thing, and it's impossible to lose weight and keep it off.

I should really do a highlights post but I really should be working so I hope this is enough to get you started. They fall for troll posts all the time. The mods are the humongous MadGastronomer, Arte to Life, and Fat Body Politics.

Ruin

Mercenary Slut
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In my high school's PE class, they would come around and check our heart rates every 15 minutes. If we didn't maintain our heart rates constantly over 150, our grades were docked, because that was how they rated our effort. No consideration whatsoever for any circumstances that might make that dangerous for some students. Kids regularly vomited or passed out in PE. If someone started throwing up, nobody stopped running. I thought that was completely normal for years.

Some Fatty goes to the school from Kill la Kill apparently.

Meeko

kiwifarms.net
(facepalms)

There is a difference in how people treat fat and thin people to some degree- I've lost quite a bit of weight this year (but I'm still fat) and I've seen it first hand. However I wouldn't go so far as to say that it's a huge conspiracy or anything and I'd wager that some of the "thin privilege" is actually these women acting weird or overly passive. If you go out with this negative attitude then yeah, people will treat you worse.

But yeah... these are the type of people I want to slap. You're fat because you eat too much and move too little. Either accept this and the repercussions that come with this (not everyone will be attracted to you, health issues, clothing issues) or lose the weight. The ones that irritate me the most are the ones that say that men aren't attracted to "real women" and they all want stick women. I don't think I need to point out why that's BS. I think they irritate me so much because they assume that since I'm still fat, that I agree with them.

MrsGoodman

kiwifarms.net
98800906d62f4fee0c08d034f127f95a.png

This blog is going to be used as evidence in some wrongful death suit, isn't it?

There's this one fabulous post that BASHES titp... it was a former HAES believer who had to go on a CPAP machine and finally decided to lose weight. Of course, that resolved her sleep apnea issues and everything. Again, at work/can't be arsed to find it ATM.

TITP firmly believes that sleep apnea isn't related to weight -- they also don't' believe that joint pain is related to weight. They don't' believe that "calories in, calories out" works, despite the fact that they are apparently violating the laws of thermodynamics.

It would be hilarious if it weren't so fucked up... oh, who am I kidding? It's hilarious

DirkBloodStormKing

Actual Lesbian Female
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Screen Shot 2015-05-22 at 1.29.32 PM.png

How does this the epitome of "thin privilege"? Please, tell me more.

Screen Shot 2015-05-22 at 1.29.55 PM.png

MadGastronomer basically comparing fat suits to blackface.

Screen Shot 2015-05-22 at 1.30.26 PM.png

Have they thought that maybe the people losing weight is for fucking HEALTH reasons?

Screen Shot 2015-05-22 at 1.31.49 PM.png

Basically these twats bitching about a Disney movie because of how "fatphobic" it is.

Also, to help them chimp out even more on their bullshit, we should send them troll stories and also ones that talk about how weight loss made them less oppressed and more healthy.

sugoi-chan

chewing on a stick of cum
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
NpkqSnr.jpg

I doubt that even happened. And if it did, who eats 12 cakes alone?

Every one of their stories follows this same pattern:

1. Happy innocent fat person goes somewhere and does _thing_
2. Evil villain interacts with fat person and says something a cartoon villain would say
3. Happy fat person's life is forever ruined

When it's really a paranoid, insecure fat person interacts with someone, imagines what that someone is thinking about her, and then types it up into Tumblr later that night, filling in the someone's thoughts as dialogue

Sinner's Sandwich

Eid Nedib Eid !
kiwifarms.net
Ugh HAES is fucking crazy and dangerous. These people are YOUNG right now. Of course they don't feel the effects of obesity on their health yet.
But when they get old (if they don't die earlier) they will regret HAES.

...Or they will still be in denial and claim their illnesses have nothing to do with their weight. Anyway: their health is fucked.

Last edited:

moonman1488

Gorilla Dick Nigga
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ugh HAES is fucking crazy and dangerous. These people are YOUNG right now. Of course they don't feel the effects of obesity on their health yet.
But they when they get old (if they don't die earlier) they will regret HAES.

...Or the will still be in denial and claim their illnesses have nothing to do with their weight. Anyway: their health is fucked.

In 20 years when their feet are rotting off due to diabetes and they're on multiple medications to control their fucked up blood pressure and heart problems it will still not be related to their weight. They'll look at it as "some people just have NO LUCK (eats 4th Crunchwrap Supreme)".

Vitriol

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I always feel a little guilty reading fat threads.

As a weeny 13 year old me and my school friends used to throw absurdly childish insults at this local morbidly obese lady when we saw her in the village. We'd then 'run' away at a slow jog while the heffalump wheezed and lurched after us. Naturally we thought this was the height of wit.

Eventually she came up the brae to our house and confronted my father. Saying that she had been unable to catch us due to her 'bad knee'. He was an exceptionally stern man but i remember even he couldn't keep a straight face as he told us off. He managed to get out that we shouldn't be shouting insults at people in public but when the lady chipped in about how we were mocking the disabled he lost it-

" ach hold on there mrs m- but the boys weren't mocking you because of a disability they were mocking you because you're fatter than our biggest coos - no being able to catch them had nothing to do wi' your knee!"

the look of outrage across her tiny eyes and multiple wobbling chins as my father laughed away is one of my favourite memories of him.

Last edited:

Strewth

HAIL SATAN
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Few things annoy me more than the HAES crowd, simply because obesity is so preventable.

I worked in neuro and ortho surgery for years, and would see so many bariatric patients coming in for their knee replacements, shunts and discectomies.
Walking around with an extra hundred pounds of fatty tissue creates an enormous strain on the body, and when I see people denying this for the sake of laziness it really makes me rage.

I accept that not all eating disorders make you thin, and that if you're slowly masticating your way to the five-hundred pound zone you probably have some issues. But these people are in serious, serious denial.

What they really needed is to get off the fucking sofa and put down the pie, before they kill themselves.

autisticdragonkin

Eric Borsheim
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But when they get old (if they don't die earlier) they will regret HAES.

...Or they will still be in denial and claim their illnesses have nothing to do with their weight. Anyway: their health is fucked.
They probably claim that their obesity will make them live longer and be more healthy in their old age
http://healthland.time.com/2013/01/02/being-overweight-is-linked-to-lower-risk-of-mortality/
ignoring the fact that this is more saying that a healthy weight is heavier at 60 than 20 and that is explicitly excludes obesity

1 Full Litre

kiwifarms.net
NpkqSnr.jpg

I doubt that even happened. And if it did, who eats 12 cakes alone?
I'd like to point out that, if it did happen, those tiny pastries are probably rich as fuck so you are suposed to eat less but slowly. Like how you get served a big piece of regular vanilla cake but only a small piece of cheesecake.

Even if they are only a few bites each, it's still a major pig out.