Titpee / This is Thin Privilege - Morbidly Obese HAES Tumblrinas

Daisy

I have a complicated relationship with Mondays
kiwifarms.net
I already found a gem on the first blog:

"How DARE shows about plus-size women not cater to MY specific needs!"

They even use the same "scraps" buzzword the cartoon and video game communities use every time a minority rep character doesn't fit THEIR perfect criteria. These people don't want to be entertained, they want to watch documentaries about themselves.

Bunny at Law

kiwifarms.net

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
Bigfatscience was asked to debunk it and did so by discussing the philosophy of fat being bad instead of addressing any of the facts that the fat is literally choking the life out of the organs. Then decided it was entirely debunked simply because it was an MRI done by a diet company's funded study. As if that changes the actual picture at all, but I guess it was "fatphobia confirmed" or whatever
I do think diet culture is and was harmful but it's only really ever been harmful to thin or thin enough people. It's not exactly diet culture to deal with a massive boom in obesity levels we have no choice but to deal with. The only way for that part of science to go away is for idiots to learn how to control their eating and learn that instant/processed foods aren't your friends. But that's unfortunately not going away until they die out and the new generations learn better

Daisy

I have a complicated relationship with Mondays
kiwifarms.net
Resurrecting this thread with a gem I meant to share long ago:

The only plausible part of that story is a little kid getting up to do a stupid song and be obnoxious, because kids being annoying in restaurants IS a thing and so are parents who just let it happen for whatever reason.
I went to a Greek restaurant with my family a few years ago and these little kids were running amok like they were at goddamn Chuck E. Cheese and their parents just smiled and let them

Everything else, though? Classic Titpee victim fetish. My guess is this fatty walked into the restaurant, someone stared at them and they had a total meltdown and waddled out like a coward. Then they made up a story about how they were FORCED to run away by those evil thin fatphobes who made them feel unimportant so they wouldn't have to feel embarrassed that they got worked up over nothing.

Prescription Bugs

kiwifarms.net
I know this is a necropsy, but that was some funny shit right there.
This is such an old thread, but I don’t know where to read next. Tik Tok is full of how evil “diet culture” is and the Gen z kids are stuffing this “anti diet culture” content like donuts after a ten day fast.
The new thing seems to be intuitive eating. The most recent one I saw was a woman “intuitively eating” tuna melts, sliders, tots. All hearty, delicious food but more calories than needed in a day.