To Conflate or Not To Conflate - When Science Meets the Social Networks Over Transgender Rights

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

This one goes in the Hippie Historian Transwars cache. There is not a coffee drinker in the world who can roll out of bed at 5:30 am , go straight to their desk to check their email because their brother had texted them to do it, be greeted by this at the top of their feed at Facebook and still be at their desk, 2 1/2 hours later, having done little else besides drink water, smoke tobacco and weed and respond to misinformed people about the science of sex and gender or their poor manners and outlandish bigotry. I still haven’t checked my email yet and won’t until I’m done with this. I guess i can relax now. Facebook blocked me for a week for one of my comments. LOL! They reinstated the comment. No block.

Lisa Toinen Mullen is an Australian post-op trans woman with some very serious tech credentials who has been out in the middle of all this longer than me. She should be numbered along with people like Brynn Tannehill and Julia Serano as the people most qualified to speak to the science of sex and gender participating in the social networks. At Facebook, Antonia D’Orsay and Kelley Winters run International Transgender Health and my group the Science of Sex and Gender Library has numerous health care practioners and researchers in the roster. An excellent full inclusion group is Breanna Spiteri-Philips Trans People and the Allies Who Support Them.

Just A Butt

are you some sort of mexican?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is not a coffee drinker in the world who can roll out of bed at 5:30 am , go straight to their desk to check their email because their brother had texted them to do it, be greeted by this at the top of their feed at Facebook and still be at their desk, 2 1/2 hours later, having done little else besides drink water, smoke tobacco and weed and respond to misinformed people about the science of sex and gender or their poor manners and outlandish bigotry.
that's a hella long sentence. also lol why do you keep posting your blog articles here?

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This one goes in the Hippie Historian Transwars cache. There is not a coffee drinker in the world who can roll out of bed at 5:30 am , go straight to their desk to check their email because their brother had texted them to do it, be greeted by this at the top of their feed at Facebook and still be at their desk, 2 1/2 hours later, having done little else besides drink water, smoke tobacco and weed and respond to misinformed people about the science of sex and gender or their poor manners and outlandish bigotry. I still haven’t checked my email yet and won’t until I’m done with this. I guess i can relax now. Facebook blocked me for a week for one of my comments. LOL! They reinstated the comment. No block.

Lisa Toinen Mullen is an Australian post-op trans woman with some very serious tech credentials who has been out in the middle of all this longer than me. She should be numbered along with people like Brynn Tannehill and Julia Serano as the people most qualified to speak to the science of sex and gender participating in the social networks. At Facebook, Antonia D’Orsay and Kelley Winters run International Transgender Health and my group the Science of Sex and Gender Library has numerous health care practioners and researchers in the roster. An excellent full inclusion group is Breanna Spiteri-Philips Trans People and the Allies Who Support Them.

Still not got any subscribers over at Substack, huh?

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
@Null containment breach

hang in there , Milt.
that's a hella long sentence. also lol why do you keep posting your blog articles here?
to annoy fascist assholes like milt. i think i'm going to post all over this sewer just to get these hitler youth's panties all in a twist.
I'd rather listen to Brian Stelter queef through a prolapsed stink ditch than read this shit. Nobody cares about your shitty journal, Thomas. You will die alone, Tom, and nobody will care what you have to say.
you're hilarious, you stupid pig woman. hate on me harder, you arrogant , ignorant , vulgar fuck bag for a greaseball.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

hang in there , Milt.

to annoy fascist assholes like milt. i think i'm going to post all over this sewer just to get these hitler youth's panties all in a twist.
Sure, that’s the reason. Nothing to do with the massive ego bruise you took from the fact that nobody wanted to pay for this shit over on Substack. I mean, sure, none of us will actually be reading the articles, but we’ll be calling him a pedo to wind him up on a thread he started, and that’s as close as he’s going to get to admiration.

If that was my life, I would certainly kill myself, but I’m sure Tom thinks he has reasons to live.
you're hilarious, you stupid pig woman. hate on me harder, you arrogant , ignorant , vulgar fuck bag for a greaseball.
Poor old Tommy! Mariposa really knows how to make him so angry that he floods the house with shit and nearly drowns!