To Conflate or Not To Conflate - When Science Meets the Social Networks Over Transgender Rights

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm guessing @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg, you still can't post on FB for now, and still haven't taken a few minutes to hit your preferred search engine and find the way to post with negative karma on Reddit. There IS a way.
It's because he made transphobic statements about Caitlyn Jenner wearing a wig despite donning this monstrosity!

1624544945142.png

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

This one goes in the Hippie Historian Transwars cache. There is not a coffee drinker in the world who can roll out of bed at 5:30 am , go straight to their desk to check their email because their brother had texted them to do it, be greeted by this at the top of their feed at Facebook and still be at their desk, 2 1/2 hours later, having done little else besides drink water, smoke tobacco and weed and respond to misinformed people about the science of sex and gender or their poor manners and outlandish bigotry. I still haven’t checked my email yet and won’t until I’m done with this. I guess i can relax now. Facebook blocked me for a week for one of my comments. LOL! They reinstated the comment. No block.

Lisa Toinen Mullen is an Australian post-op trans woman with some very serious tech credentials who has been out in the middle of all this longer than me. She should be numbered along with people like Brynn Tannehill and Julia Serano as the people most qualified to speak to the science of sex and gender participating in the social networks. At Facebook, Antonia D’Orsay and Kelley Winters run International Transgender Health and my group the Science of Sex and Gender Library has numerous health care practioners and researchers in the roster. An excellent full inclusion group is Breanna Spiteri-Philips Trans People and the Allies Who Support Them.

No one that is a medical professional should be anywhere near your group of trender ideology that is not science at all. It more like tumblr crap

hang in there , Milt.

to annoy fascist assholes like milt. i think i'm going to post all over this sewer just to get these hitler youth's panties all in a twist.

you're hilarious, you stupid pig woman. hate on me harder, you arrogant , ignorant , vulgar fuck bag for a greaseball.
STFU Thomas. You old fat smelly man. and @Mariposa Electrique Is a woman a real natural woman. She is not a pig like you.

Now just dry it up old man whiner.