Tom defends tranny from 4chan meme against accusations of pedophilia - ITS OKAY! THEY'RE A COP, NOT A 13 YEAR OLD!!

Daisymae

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This is what tom is looking at. Apparently he knows Ianna (Drewiepoodle)!!

1624339515625.png

Skip to the second half, the first half is dumb jew jokes.

At 24:14 tom cuts a disgusting fart

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

This is what tom is looking at. Apparently he knows Ianna (Drewiepoodle)!!

View attachment 2284181

Skip to the second half, the first half is dumb jew jokes.

At 24:14 tom cuts a disgusting fart
there was no fart, you sick fucking pervert. I don't "know" drewie other than as a participant in groups. You're a stalker, whether she is doing unethical things for transgender minors or not. i have my doubts about this person actually being 13.

the lot of you are just pitiful , self loathing, unemployable idiots or ass clowns in marginal careers with alcohol saturated brains. you all really should put the world out of your misery already.

1624342936900.png

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
those archives are going to start disappearing real soon, douche canoe.
The only thing disappearing are your telomeres and scalp hair, pedophile.

i have my doubts about this person actually being 13.
Why do you wanna rape them?

the lot of you are just pitiful , self loathing, unemployable idiots or ass clowns in marginal careers with alcohol saturated brains. you all really should put the world out of your misery already.
I have a job, I don't drink, and I never smoked meth like you did. I also never raped children, dog fucker.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
His hands are filthy, yet he claims to wash daily. Also, his shirt and hat look like a huge melanoma t this point.
This man continually claims things that are obviously false. It's the only funny thing about him, since most things he says are just admissions of being a child molester and a dog diddler, and he somehow thinks he can admit these things and deny them at the same time.

This level of insanity is pretty rare.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
there was no fart, you sick fucking pervert.
A shart still counts.
Tommy, what do you do for a living?
Catchy meme. This could be the new Grumpy Cat.