Tom defends tranny from 4chan meme against accusations of pedophilia - ITS OKAY! THEY'RE A COP, NOT A 13 YEAR OLD!!

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He should play a rousing game of 'Tran vs. Car' on the nearest freeway.
There can only be one.

1624366948214.gif

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
there was no fart, you sick fucking pervert. I don't "know" drewie other than as a participant in groups. You're a stalker, whether she is doing unethical things for transgender minors or not. i have my doubts about this person actually being 13.

the lot of you are just pitiful , self loathing, unemployable idiots or ass clowns in marginal careers with alcohol saturated brains. you all really should put the world out of your misery already.
Yes there was old man you sharted all over the chair in anger again.
those archives are going to start disappearing real soon, douche canoe.
NO they are not old man tard the pedophile dog fucker.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
there was no fart, you sick fucking pervert. I don't "know" drewie other than as a participant in groups. You're a stalker, whether she is doing unethical things for transgender minors or not. i have my doubts about this person actually being 13.

the lot of you are just pitiful , self loathing, unemployable idiots or ass clowns in marginal careers with alcohol saturated brains. you all really should put the world out of your misery already.

View attachment 2284248
I have a job, one that pays 12 times as much as your Hobobux earnings.

Considering you've never worked a day in your life, the irony of you calling us unemployable is delicious.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I have a job, one that pays 1200 times as much as your Hobobux earnings.

Considering you've never worked a day in your life, the irony of you calling us unemployable is delicious.
I fixed that for you seeing as you forgot to add a few zeros at the end. and that is only if tom nets 20,000 dollars which he probably does not but we will give him the benefit of the doubt on this one just for the fuck of it.

What we do know is that every single penny seems to go on dirt weed and yard gravel. and then the groveling for handouts goes on overdue bills he was supposed to pay with the money spent on dirt weed and a good portion of it then some of the gravel money.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
His hands are filthy, yet he claims to wash daily. Also, his shirt and hat look like a huge melanoma t this point.
My hands need to be washed several times a day, pig woman. i have plenty of nicer shirts and hats, cupcake. stay stupid, senora shitpile.
Tom seems to be struggling to pay the bills. Why else would he have his lights out
because it's fucking hot here and lights make it hotter? my electric bill last month was like $18.
He doesn't do anything for a living. Everything he does is for a dying. A dying of COPD. He chokes and gurgles on every stream, you can literally see him dying every time he tries to speak. He is a dead man walking.

How long will Tom live?

Not for very long.
lol. stay stupid, you drunken lout.

Madre Muerte

Please give me attention
kiwifarms.net
My hands need to be washed several times a day, pig woman. i have plenty of nicer shirts and hats, cupcake. stay stupid, senora shitpile.

because it's fucking hot here and lights make it hotter? my electric bill last month was like $18.

Go play a sport, touch some grass, this isn't healthy.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

Now how many times do you have to be told DO NOT CALL HER SUCH VULGAR TERMS.

Now do get you are a vile old man that fucks dogs and a child raping pedophile.

FakeNewsAnchor

kiwifarms.net
litterly sweating a utility bill
:story:
For the record, Tucson gets above 110 F in the summer and often doesn't even dip to 80 F at night. I can't imagine stewing in that kind of heat indoors without AC or a fan all summer, and there's no way $18 covers that for a week, let alone a month. Nevermind the discomfort of how hot his apartment must be, the smell of him sautéing in his own sweat and shit for 3 months straight must be the worst thing on Earth.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tom you are still a gross filthy old pervert living in a shit hovel with crap piled everywhere.

Shut up you walking pile of garbage. We've seen your videos, you look like a filthy scumbag. What do you wash with, dog shit?
He literally is so is his new place just like last time in about 3 weeks it was a dirty shit hovel. There is a part where he moves his camera saying it is a security camera and it is pointed at this big pile of dirty shit.

troon-cavern

kiwifarms.net
This man continually claims things that are obviously false. It's the only funny thing about him, since most things he says are just admissions of being a child molester and a dog diddler, and he somehow thinks he can admit these things and deny them at the same time.

This level of insanity is pretty rare.