Tom defends tranny from 4chan meme against accusations of pedophilia - ITS OKAY! THEY'RE A COP, NOT A 13 YEAR OLD!!

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What pedo will Tommy Tooter defend next? Will it be Growly or Cosmodore? Maybe it's mrgirl. Or perhaps John K. Who knows! You'll have to find out next week on Kiwi Farms!
If he's into defending current and former preddit power mods then I expect it will be someone like Aimee Challenor.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
If he's into defending current and former preddit power mods then I expect it will be someone like Aimee Challenor.
i'm not a "he" and I'm not defending the individual so much as questioning the validity of the claim. i've braced drewie on the side with this and if she doesn't respond, i'll throw her right under the bus without even thinking twice.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
this particular video is an exhibit in the criminal complaint against Sneasel/ @Daisymae and his partners in this organized character assassination . I was listing all the things I was being falsely accused of here. Slick editing made it sound like I was admitting to these things. Sharing this exposes you to a potential criminal charge.

Consider Lizards

"glub!"
kiwifarms.net
this particular video is an exhibit in the criminal complaint against Sneasel/ @Daisymae and his partners in this organized character assassination . I was listing all the things I was being falsely accused of here. Slick editing made it sound like I was admitting to these things. Sharing this exposes you to a potential criminal charge.
Have you informed the authorities?

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What’s the criminal charge?

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So your saying you didn't get permanently banned from rainbow gatherings because you has non consensual sex with with a 15 year old male?

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
this particular video is an exhibit in the criminal complaint against Sneasel/ @Daisymae and his partners in this organized character assassination .
There is no "criminal complaint" you moron. Only a prosecutor can file the formal legal document called a "criminal complaint," not a sharting hobo pedophile.

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is no "criminal complaint" you moron. Only a prosecutor can file the formal legal document called a "criminal complaint," not a sharting hobo pedophile.
I really want to know where Tommie is getting their legal advice from. Like some hobo lawyer with a degree they got out of the trash or something?

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
So your saying you didn't get permanently banned from rainbow gatherings because you has non consensual sex with with a 15 year old male?
To be fair, this is probably the one time on this forum he has ever actually been correct. That video cuts off "the rumour is..." right before he says the "when I was a teen..." Part.

Granted, given that there's a big chance of said rumours being true, given some of the shit he's admitted to here, that doesn't help his case one bit.

Coldgrip

Still not Cody.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Go play a sport, touch some grass, this isn't healthy.
Nothing about Tom is healthy. The only thing keeping him going is anger and spite. The kind that only bitter old men who realize they've wasted their lives and have no friends or family to be with have.

Thomas J Wasserberg is a very pathetic, angry, bitter old man.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
i'm not a "he" and I'm not defending the individual so much as questioning the validity of the claim. i've braced drewie on the side with this and if she doesn't respond, i'll throw her right under the bus without even thinking twice.

Shut up Thomas no one cares