Tom Gifs Collection -

WASR96

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is that a fucking fly on your face Thomas Tooter? Why is there a fly on your face, how do you let a fly crawl across your face? Do you have some form of facial neuropathy? Do you live in communion with the flies?
With the way Tom lives, I wouldn't doubt he constantly gets fruit flies or gnats as a constant. I suppose after dealing with them landing on him and accepting it, rather than just cleaning up, he's become unaware of flies being a constant. There's a joke in there somewhere about a lolcow being content with flies like a regular cow.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Is that a fucking fly on your face Thomas Tooter? Why is there a fly on your face, how do you let a fly crawl across your face? Do you have some form of facial neuropathy? Do you live in communion with the flies?
He's so disgusting, so freakish, that I didn't even notice the fly on his face, because that was actually the least disgusting part of the picture. A fly on his face actually improves him.

dark_lob1111

kiwifarms.net
Hnet-image (1).gif

Milk has been dry lately
FUCK this is my favorite thread, nothing better than sharp insults thrown at a stupid pedophile dog fucker.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
I like when he chimps out and starts alliterating like a retarded Spiro Agnew.

The absolute best part about the alliteration is that he legit believes it's a display of his intellect. IIRC, his story on the alliteration is that it was something people used to do on the internet for intellectual asspats. People laugh at him and he keeps doing it, and doing it poorly at that. His alliterations are about as perplexingly pedestrian pedantic platitudes as they can get.