Tommy Tooter Bingo -

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I made a thing.
B2E14E34-BA09-4D37-B516-98BBB0C28E51.png
As we all know, Tommy often repeats himself because he is dying and his brain no longer works properly. So why not take advantage of his repetitive rage-posting with a little game?

There are rather more spaces than your standard bingo card, but nevertheless I remain confident that any thread gives you a decent chance of completing your card.

Space Cooter

kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah. Maybe I should produce an updated version. I bet I could find another four things to put on there. I didn’t use “furry fascist fucktard,” for instance, but I’m sure that recurs.

You could just put in pointless alliteration. That's something he does with everyone. I don't know where he got it from. I'll assume like everything else about him he's mimicking it. Perhaps there was some activist or famous journalist Tom pretends he was friends with that did it once and it made a big impression.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You could just put in pointless alliteration. That's something he does with everyone. I don't know where he got it from. I'll assume like everything else about him he's mimicking it. Perhaps there was some activist or famous journalist Tom pretends he was friends with that did it once and it made a big impression.
I’ve got that down as “clanging.”