Tommy Tooter Fan Art and Music -

Q

QT 219

kiwifarms.net

(Sing along!)

Streaks on the china never mattered before; who cares.
When you dropkicked yer jacket as you came through the door, no one glared.
But sometimes things get turned around and no one's spared.
All hands look out below! There's a change in the status quo! Gonna need all the help that we can get!
According to our new arrival, life is more than mere survival and we just might live the good life yet!
FUCK!

Q

QT 219

kiwifarms.net

An assortment of movie trailers in no particular order.

Q

QT 219

kiwifarms.net

"Confessions of a Child Molester" - The Sabrina Admission: Tom tried to DMCA this video, effectively stating that everything in the video is TRUE. This means that it is a part of the public legal record that Tom admits to everything herein.

Q

QT 219

kiwifarms.net

Assorted Tomfoolery!

From top to bottom:

"GAME OVER" - A recap video that made Tom chimp.

"The Dark Knight Prank" - Tom gets baneposted into the heliosphere and doesn't realize it. His autism also prevents him from realizing it's a computer voice.

"Tom Can't Play The Sax" - Tom induces the listener into a Vietnam-esque terror flashback before making a shocking admission.

"Tom Describes Kiwi Farms" - Tom gets mad at diaperfags.

"UH OH" - Tom is startled awake by a terrifying noise.

"NOW THIS IS PROTESTING" - Tom talks shit and gets his ass kicked by the road itself.

"GONNA MISS THE BUS" - A short clip based on a 3rd party viewing of Tom in the wild while he was trying to checkout of an art store while sweating and crying that he was going to miss his bus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Q

QT 219

kiwifarms.net

The "Tom &" Series: From top to bottom:

"Homosexuality"
"His Entire Existence"
"His Daily Routine"
"Degeneracy"
"Cleanliness"
"Alcoholism"

Queen Of The Harpies

I drink and talk profanely
kiwifarms.net
I wasn't sure where this would best go.

An age progression picture of Tooter:

vm7ZFRL.png

YourUnclesDad

kiwifarms.net
Here's something I whipped up real quick. He could probably use it for his Patreon and get a few patrons out of it.
Tom, I hereby give you permission to use this on your Patreon.
Backup

Last edited:

YourUnclesDad

kiwifarms.net
[ATTACH type="full" ]1436777[/ATTACH]
View attachment 695973

Because memes count as fanart, too.

I wanted to add even more groups/demographics to this, but there will never be quite enough hands for that.
ftfy
tooterdogch.png

Attachments

• tomdog.mp4
    14.5 MB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:

Sparkletor 2.0

Shhhh
kiwifarms.net
Tommy Tooter The Game
I good start, but not much of a game yet. Tom walks right through the buildings and river. He picks up bags of tobacco but what does that do? He goes to the playground but nothing happens.

It's an interesting premise. Tom's life is a bit to boring to make an action game. I'm thinking an adventure game would make more sense. Think Leisure Suit Larry but more degenerate.

Queen Of The Harpies

I drink and talk profanely
kiwifarms.net
I good start, but not much of a game yet. Tom walks right through the buildings and river. He picks up bags of tobacco but what does that do? He goes to the playground but nothing happens.

It's an interesting premise. Tom's life is a bit to boring to make an action game. I'm thinking an adventure game would make more sense. Think Leisure Suit Larry but more degenerate.
I think it's currently in the works. The guy who is creating it just uploads his current progress.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

LOL Leisure suit Larry. I remember that game. It was low tech graphics but then it was from the 80's
And it aligns very closely to the kind of success tom has had in his live NONE!

When he ran top into the child's playground i was hoping when he got near a child the parents would run up beating the blood out to Thomas and the cops would respond and arrest tom for touching children.

He said the bag of tobacco are for tom to sell but if he gets caught he gets arrested. I do hope he puts in the dog fingering aspect and has tom find chained up dogs and as well as a pound tom can try to break in and do it nasty little deeds.
And he needs dumpsters Deep Rice should be way to expensive for tom to go in and order food. But there should be a dumpster outside tom can rummage though. But other dumpsters if he gets caught he gets shot in the spleen.

There should also be a dumpster tom find the dumpster dildo in as well as his dumpster clothes and wig.

It would really make a more realistic version of toms life.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Needs to be an RPG. One of the bosses should be Sneasel or the CIA.