Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

BlueArmedDevil

Blinding flashes. Sounds of explosions...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom over shares on Facebook because he's a lonely old shut in
1655826714450.png

WASR96

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg how was your FBI visit? Since you stopped mentioning it, I can only imagine the ass chewing you got for wasting their time with your insane stories about the Hoffman Group, AMB, the Farms, and space lizards all having something to do with you. You failed to answer the question the last time; If glowies wanted you dead, why did they stop after one failed attempt? And if your story was true, why would you go to complain to the FBI if there was a kill order on you? You'd think someone being hunted by Feds would avoid going straight into the lion's den. Did you also make sure you let the FBI know about the failed CIA sanctioned attempt on your life all those years ago? I'd love to see the poor agent you bothered's reaction to such a ridiculous story.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You said the surgeon was your father's friend. That's why.

I wish it were that easy to change the "chemistry" of one's gonads.

Cough and rashes are common childhood ailments; the rest are just your mental retardation.
your invalid opinion is utterly irrelevant.
For the uninitiated, a Griswold cast iron pan or skillet (which I assume is what Tom was referring to) is actually a collector's item now. They have a reputation for exceedingly high quality, and the company went bankrupt in the 50s so the youngest ones are at least as old as Tom is. Depending on the condition and year of manufacture, they can go for hundreds or thousands of dollars. Counterfeiting occurs, so maybe Tom had one of those, or maybe a less rare or poor condition one, but if not, he may have dementia'd away one of his most valuable possessions.
lol. it was legit and it was almost certainly knocked off the stove by chief when he pulled his mattress through the apartment from the back yard. It was a fairly young one and pretty crusty on the outside. my electronics, photographic gear, musical instruments, lapidary machine, torch and many of my stones were worth much more.
Lol, they baited the retard into paying 50 for a blowjob? :story:
I guess trannies can be clever sometimes.

Brenda and I were friends for years, dipster , and the hermaphrodite was a musician in venice who was getting it on with everybody. $50 was the standard street rate in the 80's. We threw a divorce party for a friend of mine in about 1990 that cost $500 just to get two girls there and then they wanted $200 a head for hummers. I don't even know what it is now.
Tom over shares on Facebook because he's a lonely old shut in
View attachment 3410753
lol. more like i'm a member of a global network of old nerds who like to make each other laugh.

@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg how was your FBI visit? Since you stopped mentioning it, I can only imagine the ass chewing you got for wasting their time with your insane stories about the Hoffman Group, AMB, the Farms, and space lizards all having something to do with you. You failed to answer the question the last time; If glowies wanted you dead, why did they stop after one failed attempt? And if your story was true, why would you go to complain to the FBI if there was a kill order on you? You'd think someone being hunted by Feds would avoid going straight into the lion's den. Did you also make sure you let the FBI know about the failed CIA sanctioned attempt on your life all those years ago? I'd love to see the poor agent you bothered's reaction to such a ridiculous story.
i got no ass chewing. I was asked to assemble printouts of screen shots that support what I was saying. I am asserting that I have been a person of interest to the FBI since the early 1970's and have been subjected to clandestine cyberterrorism since January 19, 1999. www.facebook.com/kjhoffman1969 group has been coordinating interdiction efforts against me since April 2011 and they recruited KF in the spring of 2016.

I do think it is plausible that because of my pedigree and certainly because of my early comprehensive test scores, the powers that be have been watching for me and have thrown a lot of obstacles in my path for my entire post college life.

Malevolent Grimace

Still only joking
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol. it was legit and it was almost certainly knocked off the stove by chief when he pulled his mattress through the apartment from the back yard. It was a fairly young one and pretty crusty on the outside. my electronics, photographic gear, musical instruments, lapidary machine, torch and many of my stones were worth much more.
So it was poorly maintained, and also a knock off, since like I said the Griswold company was defunct by mid-1957. Still, it was cast-iron, and even cheaper chinese ones can last a while. Maybe you should try taking better care of you things and not living like a filthy squatter?

Owlflaps

Hateful sack of animated shit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The opinions of pedophiles are irrelevant and invalid. You are a pedophile, ergo, you are invalid and utterly irrelevant.

I do think it is plausible that because of my pedigree and certainly because of my early comprehensive test scores, the powers that be have been watching for me and have thrown a lot of obstacles in my path for my entire post college life.

You're a charlatan with stolen Native valor. The powers that be aren't gonna waste their time with a goblin that rants at the police in his shoebox apartment, getting mad at normies over the phone, who "misgender" him.

Stay mad and poor, you gurning, burnt out hippie.

DSP's Tax Lawyer

kiwifarms.net

Brenda and I were friends for years, dipster , and the hermaphrodite was a musician in venice who was getting it on with everybody. $50 was the standard street rate in the 80's. We threw a divorce party for a friend of mine in about 1990 that cost $500 just to get two girls there and then they wanted $200 a head for hummers. I don't even know what it is now.

lol. more like i'm a member of a global network of old nerds who like to make each other laugh.

i got no ass chewing. I was asked to assemble printouts of screen shots that support what I was saying. I am asserting that I have been a person of interest to the FBI since the early 1970's and have been subjected to clandestine cyberterrorism since January 19, 1999. www.facebook.com/kjhoffman1969 group has been coordinating interdiction efforts against me since April 2011 and they recruited KF in the spring of 2016.

tldr

Tom how did you manage to play the hamster song on that shitty fife?

Or is this just a fake to make it seem like you knew how to play the fife when you actually didn't

repentance

Tomorrow person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am asserting that I have been a person of interest to the FBI since the early 1970's and have been subjected to clandestine cyberterrorism since January 19, 1999. www.facebook.com/kjhoffman1969 group has been coordinating interdiction efforts against me since April 2011 and they recruited KF in the spring of 2016.

That's about as credible as Dee claiming to be an MK Ultra subject.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i got no ass chewing. I was asked to assemble printouts of screen shots that support what I was saying.
Did you get those screenshots? Can you show them to us?
I am asserting that I have been a person of interest to the FBI since the early 1970's and have been subjected to clandestine cyberterrorism since January 19, 1999. www.facebook.com/kjhoffman1969 group has been coordinating interdiction efforts against me since April 2011 and they recruited KF in the spring of 2016.
What form did this recruitment take? Because no one’s paying me. I just post here for fun. I have no reason to believe you’re anything greater than you appear to be.
So how do you account for the fact that this doesn’t happen to other intelligent people? It sounds more like you had everything you needed to make a success of yourself, you did nothing with it, and now you’re bitter because the world doesn’t admire you for your imagined brilliance.

WASR96

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Again you contradict yourself. If you were a "person of interest" to the FBI, why didn't they cuff you the minute you walked into their precinct? That would have been the equivalent to Bin Laden strolling into an FBI office because he was mad about people photoshopping him in compromising positions. Nobody is after you, nobody outside of niche parts of the internet knows your name, and it's really sad to see someone buy into their own bullshit the way you do.

MasterDisaster

Probably wearing pants.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
and it's really sad to see someone buy into their own bullshit the way you do.
That's like textbook narcissism. He's always right, everyone else is wrong, there's a list of all his self-imposed titles and he sees himself as a paragon of any community he's ever been apart of.

In reality he's a drugged-up'n'out Cartman.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Again you contradict yourself. If you were a "person of interest" to the FBI, why didn't they cuff you the minute you walked into their precinct? That would have been the equivalent to Bin Laden strolling into an FBI office because he was mad about people photoshopping him in compromising positions. Nobody is after you, nobody outside of niche parts of the internet knows your name, and it's really sad to see someone buy into their own bullshit the way you do.
I’m not going to deny that the US government has done some shady shit in the past, but Tom isn’t Castro. They could just break into his house, shoot him in the head, blame it on a drug deal gone wrong and even the autists around here would say, “Yeah, figures.” I can’t figure out whether he genuinely believes this shit.
That's like textbook narcissism. He's always right, everyone else is wrong, there's a list of all his self-imposed titles and he sees himself as a paragon of any community he's ever been apart of.

In reality he's a drugged-up'n'out Cartman.
The things he claims people are after him for are so minor, too. There are thousands of way more influential people saying exactly the same things, seemingly without CIA interference.