Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

Analphylactic Shock

Happy 9/11!
kiwifarms.net
i did that recently . Look up Enoch, Elijah and Ezekiel.

however you wish to define the sexual misconduct you falsely accuse me of is inconsequential, animated talking turd. there was never anything at all of that nature and if it persists, i assure you that when there is a filing, my sister will be a co-plaintiff in the criminal complaint against Lolcow, LLC and the "KJ Hoffman Associates, LLP" . Whether it results in anything that impacts you is totally up to you. you're just one of dozens of cartoon characters in the cast of clowns.
Hi Tom, I hope you're well.

It seems to me that your replies to comments are quite hostile. Do you realize that many of them are attempting to flirt and make friends with you? Remember when you liked a girl in the playground but couldn't express it fully so you pulled her pigtails or stuck a finger up her butt?

If you tried to charm some of your many suitors, you might have better results. Best of luck.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Crow Dog performed the ceremony at Rosebud and I am one of so many people he sang that ceremony for, that he didn't remember me when I tried to reconnect to him during the drama leading up to the 2015 SD gathering. My place is in the circle of Rainbow Warriors.
If he did not remember you because you were one of many at that ceremony than basically it was an event open to the general public.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
If he did not remember you because you were one of many at that ceremony than basically it was an event open to the general public.
he only did them one at a time, dolt. there was nobody there but me , him , the drummers and the sister who was traveling with me at the time. Learn the difference between "then" and "than" too , douche canoe.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Hi Tom, I hope you're well.

It seems to me that your replies to comments are quite hostile. Do you realize that many of them are attempting to flirt and make friends with you? Remember when you liked a girl in the playground but couldn't express it fully so you pulled her pigtails or stuck a finger up her butt?

If you tried to charm some of your many suitors, you might have better results. Best of luck.
Fuck your toxic transphobic talking turd self and every other infantile imbecile calling me Tom. i never had any problem getting any girl's attention. it was boy's who needed to be punched in the face or kicked in the nuts to express how I fully felt about them.

But why did you have to wait? I genuinely don’t understand why you didn’t use your connections before. It doesn’t make sense.
Stay clueless, chuckles. When the quarantine is lifted, it will all become obvious instantaneously and all of you fools who chose to be "normal" are going to find out what a bad choice that was.
When you heard his name, did you try to fuck him?

I do. They said it would be the day immediately after you die. I could tell you when that is, but... you know.

But there will never be a filing, ever.

View attachment 2382519
tl;dr keep dancing, mugu

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tom is waiting because there's nothing there and every 'win' or 'belief' he has is merely a drug induced scar embedded in his brain.

We don't know much about Tom in his more formative years but it's safe to guess that he made twisted perversions of typical hippie lifestyle choices; free love, liberal drug use and slightly relaxed hygiene habits. I can absolutely envision Tom as the type of hippie that was always trying to get laid but turned down so he compensated by doing twenty hits of Acid with a LSD and Shrooms chaser; tripping so hard he fuckin' faceplants the dirt and wakes up two days later in a puddle of piss and shit. It actually not uncommon for people that OD on hallucinogens to thin the veil between reality and fantasy; for example Tom thinking he's 'astral projecting' when he's just slumped over, babbling incoherently as he drools on himself.

All in all Tom craves community and there's none to be had. He burns bridges wherever he goes and pretends everyone's either out to get him or consider him a beloved and well respected person with peers numbering in the thousands. Tom bragged about how everyone at The Hut loved him and would defend him in an instance; that six burly men would come up on you if you so much as challenged him...and yet he was banned from this place without so much as a discussion.
i won't even give this ridiculously delusional fan fiction the respect of a point by point rebuttal, it is so far from reality, you digitally dumbed down delusional deviant dickhead. You know nothing about my relations in the real world and what little you are able to see, like that scene that was professionally engineered at the Hut are only a small fraction of it. I have friendships that spend decades and a constant flow of traffic through here of people who don't want me putting our relationship out in public. I never touched LSD before 1982 and except for a short period in the beginning, I haven't used any more than a few times a year. I smoke a lot of weed because I have to to calm my brain down enough to be able to use it for anything constructive. I blow up internet bridges all day, every day. so what? they're just ciphers and most of them are somebody's sock puppet.
It's funny you mention that, because looking at your dad's obituary it lists plenty of grandkids and great grandkids......
my brother's kids are adopted and my sister's children are momzers. the name attached to the blood dies with me.
Quarantine is over you loon, what foil hat nonsense are you sharting this time?
this planet's surface has been quarantined for at least 10, 000 years. nobody is allowed on it or off it without dying first.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Please put me back on ignore. I prefer to talk about you, not to you. Also, as a noodle armed mamzer with a toxic male personality, you have guaranteed that the clan ends when you're gone. Good job, dude. You're a failure to all of those that came before you.
i didn't take you off ignore, you despicably dishonest tool. Keep whining and entertaining me with your lame insults, and i may take you off ignore, fool.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
i won't even give this ridiculously delusional fan fiction the respect of a point by point rebuttal, it is so far from reality, you digitally dumbed down delusional deviant dickhead. You know nothing about my relations in the real world and what little you are able to see, like that scene that was professionally engineered at the Hut are only a small fraction of it. I have friendships that spend decades and a constant flow of traffic through here of people who don't want me putting our relationship out in public. I never touched LSD before 1982 and except for a short period in the beginning, I haven't used any more than a few times a year. I smoke a lot of weed because I have to to calm my brain down enough to be able to use it for anything constructive. I blow up internet bridges all day, every day. so what? they're just ciphers and most of them are somebody's sock puppet.

my brother's kids are adopted and my sister's children are momzers. the name attached to the blood dies with me.

this planet's surface has been quarantined for at least 10, 000 years. nobody is allowed on it or off it without dying first.
"Nobody is allowed on it or off it without dying first." Tom do you think it's because you would not survive in space without a pressurized spacesuit? Have you ever hear of something called Armstrong's Limit? It's the altitude at which survival is impossible without being in a pressurized environment because the air pressure is too low. It's usually around 60,000 feet or so.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
"Nobody is allowed on it or off it without dying first." Tom do you think it's because you would not survive in space without a pressurized spacesuit? Have you ever hear of something called Armstrong's Limit? It's the altitude at which survival is impossible without being in a pressurized environment because the air pressure is too low. It's usually around 60,000 feet or so.

There are people off the surface right now, retard.

Help, what are astronauts?
@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg there are people in space right now.

lol. what i said went right over you simpleton soulless sacks of septic sewage sludge. Nobody has gotten very far, nor will they while the quarantine is in effect.

MasterDisaster

Probably wearing pants.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol. what i said went right over you simpleton soulless sacks of septic sewage sludge. Nobody has gotten very far, nor will they while the quarantine is in effect.
Bitch we've been to the moon. We've got a rover on Mars. How fucking far does it go before we hit the limit? Details you salacious sexually sadistic sodomite seeking sloppy seconds.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Man's laws do not supersede God's laws. I am born to the clan Kohen for the clan Gershom and I am the sole speaker for the tribes of Wasserberg/Singer and Kaufman/Levin. I am the speaker by virtue of my position as the second male child of the patriarch and matriarch. We are not eligible for recognition as a sovereign nation under that act or any treaty and jokingly call ourselves the weah-fu-kawi tribe of the Chicago band in the Illinois nation. I'm accepted easily as one of the legitimate Rainbow Hippies who isn't a privileged white tree hugging granola eater sqautting on their ancestral lands.
Now let me make this clear Thomas. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS GOD. That is the stupid shit that came out of the ancient past By a bunch of daughter raping goat fuckers.... Oh wait those were your ancestors, NOW WE KNOW WHY you are a dog fucking pedophile.
i doubt it. My brother and his wife are infertile and my sister married a shagits.

Wait, watch and wonder. I'm connected to a lot more powerful families from other nations.

My brother and sister are responsible for that, you mean, stupid, dishonest drunken douche canoe.
more of that mental illness tom? more grandeur spewing out your front ass?
Crow Dog performed the ceremony amd Rosebud got all runny and pulsingand I shit all over the place and they kicked me out. I cried that he didn't remember me when I tried to reconnect to him. My place is in the kennel of Dog Warriors as their fat anal bitch.
Now Tom how manty times do we have to tell you that is gross and no one wants to hear it?
You need to stop bearing false witness, intelligent man. my sister I raped for months before I was caught. The second son is expected to breed with his little sister. But how was i supposed to know it was after she grew up and not still in diapers.
Thomas hush you gross pervert.
No person will know the date or time of the prophesied moment when the "gods" will lift the quarantine. I am one of hundreds of descendents of "powerless families" who are in the welcoming committee when the "Ascended Ancestors" aka "Space Jews" return.
Oh more of the delusions old man? You mentally ill retard.
Returning with them will be the Space Greeks, Romans, Norse, Vedic and all the other "gods" of everybody's ""fairy tales". I can only speak for my own relations, but there are a lot of humans getting eaten that day and "God" and
More idiocy tom? You really are one fucked in the head dog cock slobbering idiot. There is a whole list now of space tard bouncing around in that empty skull of yours huh.
"Satan's" cock head is the life of the party. I went all the way down on that giant pit bull cock.
Gross more dog perversions Thomas? What is with you and dogs old man.
Formally I am a transfeminine intersex assigned male at birth, that other sex ignorant people refuse to admit to.
No tom just no. You are a fat walrus shaped old hunch back man that fucks dogs and tries to rape kids if you could catch one.
Masculine men are physically different from effeminate men, as feminine women are physically different from masculine women. Not all intersex conditions are genetic anomalies.
No tom you are not you are a fat old raging man that is a RETARD. and YES TOM all intersex conditions are genetic anomalies. As our own wonderfully intelligent @Mariposa Electrique Explain so well in her thread proving you are not intersex.
but simple expressions of recessive genes and we are the most common of all. I was almost certainly hermaphroditic before the surgery that descended my testicles.
No tom you were not you were a fat pervert in the making.
You go on hating on me just make me hard You hot hot boi. You look like you are 8 years old. Can I please taste your cock? Don't tell anyone though.
More child grooming Tom? You really are a foul old man.
i did that recently . Look up this little girls skirt and she had no panties, I quickly whipped it out and starting jerking off then her mom hit me with a taser and I just lost it and creamed all over the floor. The police got there handcuffed me and beat me with their night sticks I LOVED IT hottest sex i ever had.
Now that is just sick you pedophile pervert And the police were not having fun with you they were arresting you.
however you wish to define the sexual misconduct you falsely accuse me of is inconsequential, animated talking turd. there was never anything at all of that nature and if it persists, i assure you that when there is a filing.
No Thomas you raped a child that is sexual misconduct and lets see you smell like shit talk a lot of shit. and again with the LOLsuit?
he only did them one at a time, dolt. there was nobody there but me , him , the drummers and the sister who was traveling with me at the time. Learn the difference between "then" and "than" too , douche canoe.
More screaming at the clouds Thomas?
Fuck your toxic transphobic talking turd self and every other infantile imbecile calling me Tom. i never had any problem getting any girl's attention. it was boy's who needed to be punched in the face or kicked in the nuts to express how I fully felt about them.
Not TRANSPHOBIC old man You are not trans therefor it is not transphobic. It is just repulsion of the fact you are a dog fucking pedophile trender.
Stay clueless, chuckles. When the quarantine is lifted, it will all become obvious instantaneously and all of you fools who chose to be "normal" are going to find out what a bad choice that was.
More bull shit from the giant pile of shit. Now bad choices? fingering a dog and raping a child and bragging about it sounds about as bad as the come.

LOL more delusions of space jews. wrong Thomas there is no quarantine at all old man deluded.
i didn't take you off ignore, you despicably dishonest tool. Keep whining and entertaining me with your lame insults, and i may take you off ignore, fool.
Aw is shits himself mad at Big Todd telling him the truth? Big Todd has a giant estate in that head huh there raging man moron.