Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

discombobulate

kiwifarms.net
What "hard evidence" do you have of me "molesting dogs and children" other than things that i talked about happening between ONE minor and ONE dog a very long time ago , madame sicktwat? Present your evidence that

I have been leaking from both excretory orifices my entire life. People who ridicule people over toilet issues and bear false witness against people are the ones who should be ashamed, but you lost your humanity a long, long time ago, pig woman.
"Where's your evidence I did this things that I immediately admit to?"

Gone Ham

Romeo oh Romeo, why won't you preform cunnalingus
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What "hard evidence" do you have of me "molesting dogs and children" other than things that i talked about happening between ONE minor and ONE dog a very long time ago , madame sicktwat? Present your evidence that
One instance of pedophilia and dog fucking is enough to call you a dog fucker and a pedophile

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i "go around molesting dogs and children" , you disgusting, dishonest, racist, classist over privileged fuck bag and fraudulent PhD?
There’s also the time you admitted to getting a boner when a female dog greeted you.
All any of you have is those two items and a fuck ton of insane fan fiction, you silly twat. Do you realize how absurd you look to everybody who isn't a sado masochistic voyeur or a frustrated , angry adult autistic asshole who projects the denial of their self loathing at everybody like @Dee Price and @CammieDoxGirl ?
I don’t know, why don’t you ask them? Find those people, tell them about Sabrina and your various sexual interactions with dogs, and ask them if those things indicate paedophilia or zoophilia. But make sure you post proof, we know how much you lie.
I have been leaking from both excretory orifices my entire life. People who ridicule people over toilet issues and bear false witness against people are the ones who should be ashamed,
Weirdly enough, I feel no shame about ridiculing your anal issues, because you’re a horrible person. I suspect your uncontrollable shitting is a manifestation of the vileness in your soul.

I don't need them to defend me. you have no idea what my doctors have said to me , you arrogant, ignorant infantile imbecile with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth. you're a malicious millennial digitally dumbed down dweeb who is a walking dead man. you will not survive the earth changes .
Did your doctors say anything about your clanging, your impotent threats and your delusions of grandeur?

Space Cooter

kiwifarms.net
what you "know" about me is nothing more than you're imagination, dweeb. i don't shit the bed and I rarely lose any between the bed and the toilet. you are obsessing on a metabolic dysfunction I've lived with all my life. I don't think you realize who creepy that looks to responsible, sane adults.

as for the weed ticket, @Daisymae i can only laugh at your suppositions about that, you fetishistic fascist furry faggot fucktard. go empty your diaper, derp.
Tom you have fleas and live on welfare. You're not a responsible sane adult. The only responsible sane adults you interact with are the public servants forced to interact with you.

The only way your paying for that ticket is for more old jews to die and hope they forgot to write you out of the will. I don't think anyone has profited from pillaging the corpses of dead old jews like this since ww2.

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Maliciously Misinformed Millennial Mental Midget.
kiwifarms.net
I don’t know, why don’t you ask them? Find those people, tell them about Sabrina and your various sexual interactions with dogs, and ask them if those things indicate paedophilia or zoophilia. But make sure you post proof, we know how much you lie.
This, right here @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg please. Make a video talking with your friends about these incidents. If they disagree with us we promise to stop, fingers crossed.

Please make sure they can point out why we're wrong, and maybe identify themselves so we can be sure they're real and not you using your professional level skills in cosmetology.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What evidence do you that doesn't involve the multiple confessions I gave everyone on video?
I have been leaking from both excretory orifices my entire life. People who ridicule people over toilet issues and bear false witness against people are the ones who should be ashamed, but you lost your humanity a long, long time ago, pig woman.
You shit and pee yourself? That's proof of nothing except that you're a disgusting skizo who shits and pisses himself. We know you're lying about being intersex, Tom. We've seen your adult male, hobo penis. Only a lunatic would claim that peeing and pooping themselves makes them a woman.

Last edited:

BlueArmedDevil

I would say any self-respecting male ghost.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom is on LinkedIn, didn't know hobo networking moved to the 21st century
SmartSelect_20210924-105920_Chrome.jpgSmartSelect_20210924-105907_Chrome.jpgSmartSelect_20210924-105853_Chrome.jpg

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom is on LinkedIn, didn't know hobo networking moved to the 21st century
View attachment 2565418View attachment 2565419View attachment 2565420
Yet again Tom gets banned from something, yet again it’s totally not his fault. Millions of people manage to navigate these sites with no trouble, somehow Tom alone keeps getting banned for no reason at all. He acts like an obnoxious, belligerent, perverted asshole all the time, but you can be sure that’s not what happened here, it surely isn’t.

Something unrelated I find myself wondering about nutty old Tom. When he makes these dire predictions about things that will happen to people who call him out (“history will not be kind to you,” “you will not survive the earth changes”), what’s the deal? Does he think he can somehow cause these things to happen? Like, he has a magical ability to cause these things to happen, or there’s some authority that will punish people in his name?

I’m just curious. Because he knows none of us believe in any of that shit, it seems strange that he’d keep saying it.

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

kiwifarms.net
Something unrelated I find myself wondering about nutty old Tom. When he makes these dire predictions about things that will happen to people who call him out (“history will not be kind to you,” “you will not survive the earth changes”), what’s the deal? Does he think he can somehow cause these things to happen? Like, he has a magical ability to cause these things to happen, or there’s some authority that will punish people in his name?
He thinks he's on the right side of history would be my guess. I know he believes the earth has an immune system that's actively selecting and killing "bad people" through natural disasters or diseases (Which is basically God works in mysterious ways with extra steps). Fortunately the universe is a cold chaotic bitch, killing every living thing for no reason at all. True equality lies in the grave.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He thinks he's on the right side of history would be my guess. I know he believes the earth has an immune system that's actively selecting and killing "bad people" through natural disasters or diseases (Which is basically God works in mysterious ways with extra steps). Fortunately the universe is a cold chaotic bitch, killing every living thing for no reason at all. True equality lies in the grave.
But hold on, shouldn’t the Earth kill him for polluting it with his feces and terrible saxophone playing?

BlueArmedDevil

I would say any self-respecting male ghost.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But hold on, shouldn’t the Earth kill him for polluting it with his feces and terrible saxophone playing?
Nah, according to him he has the blood of some special Hebrew tribe in his veins that are supposed to protect the web of life or some delusional shit.

Last edited:

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

kiwifarms.net
To be fair to Old Tom the planet is pretty well soiled already. The sax playing, however is definitely grounds for a mass extinction event. Which of course means Tom may have started the coronavirus! Hmm... this deserves further investigation.

@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg have you used a genetic family history test? That DNA might hold the key to our future. Alternatively the CDC could just swab his keyboard but that might just start an even worse plague.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
i don't shit the bed and I rarely lose any between the bed and the toilet.
Lmao you shit yourself you fecally incontinent, disgusting pedophile and bestialist. You shit your pants and admit it. Do you know how often normal people shit themselves? They don't you disgusting pants-shitting exceptional individual.

CammieDoxGirl

CommieDickGirl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
as for the weed ticket,
it's like you get off to bragging about how much you take from society and hurt those who are helpless.. animals and children. What the fuck is wrong with you, psycho freak?

Pay your fucking dues to the city if nothing else. Pay this great city that you try to ruin with your depravity. You will never be able to make right your molestation and predation.

You clearly don't give a flying fuck you sicko..!

You should have to pay the fuck up and if you want to take legal action against me even after threatening to cut my arteries and have some giant chomo buddy of yours skull stomp me... you might want to get that shit with your tickets cleared up first..

you stupid fuck! Do you think about anything Thomas?? So fucking inbred and exceptional.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lmao you shit yourself you fecally incontinent, disgusting pedophile and bestialist. You shit your pants and admit it. Do you know how often normal people shit themselves? They don't you disgusting pants-shitting exceptional individual.
I love how he’s such a social outcast that has no idea what’s normal, yet at the same time such a pompous ass that he can’t admit when he’s wrong. He’ll declaim over and over again that there’s nothing abnormal about shitting his pants, masturbating dogs, fucking 12-year-olds or any of the million other disturbing things he enjoys and then he gets confused about the fact that no one likes him. Even after we carefully explain it to him.