Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Karl der Grosse

Has a cartoonish "well I do declare" accent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hope you die in a house fire, tommy, and I hope it's really painful. Think smoke inhalation damage and burns from the fire that melts your outer dermis, but doesn't burn through your nerves. I want you to be in unrelenting pain as your lungs fitfully fail to draw in enough oxygen. I hope they intubate you just so you can linger in great pain for days or, hopefully, weeks. No one will visit you in the hospital, tom. Your family won't return any calls that you have the hospital make. You're going to die alone, tom. And then you go to potter's field.

NaggotFigger

Lazyfag.
kiwifarms.net
fact of it is, my family and i are in regular contact and my spirit family is throwing a pot luck feast in the park this afternoon.
Happy Thanksgiving, Tom. If anyone that would join into the potluck feast, all they would see from you is just you being a dirty old fuck. Nobody would actually join or accepting your invitation to your spirit family's potluck feast at afternoon, Tom. All they would do is just deny your invitation and accept a better potluck invitation instead of yours if they would go get invited into eating a potluck feast.

Sheepcornsworth

kiwifarms.net
fact of it is, my family and i are in regular contact and my spirit family is throwing a pot luck feast in the park this afternoon.

my doctor said to me last week "your heart and lungs sound fine, just a little wheezy from the smoking".
So your talking to yourself and your smoking 90 packs a day? How lovely! Kill yourself you pathetic pedo-nigger piece of shit.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Thank you for your honest response. I personally would probably pick A or C since I am already a woman and being a woman again wouldn’t be very new. It’s a pretty valid choice for you, though.
Coupled with the incredibly difficult to achieve and maintain beauty standards to consideration of how badly exploited by men most women are, that's completely understandable.

260469975_10225061950950491_4216754969070114943_n.jpg

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Happy Thanksgiving, Tom. If anyone that would join into the potluck feast, all they would see from you is just you being a dirty old fuck. Nobody would actually join or accepting your invitation to your spirit family's potluck feast at afternoon, Tom. All they would do is just deny your invitation and accept a better potluck invitation instead of yours if they would go get invited into eating a potluck feast.
lol. it wasn't my feast to begin with, but the main mama of dirty kid village, assisted by the guy who owns the house she stays at in Tucson, so I was actually one of the cleanest people there. We fed about 30 homeless people a pretty nice spread, including pie with ice cream, though one guy put the ice cream on his turkey.

you over privileged punk ass bitches are really pitiful, utterly devoid of any sort of empathetic compassion for anything outside your little bubbles; nothing but hive minded pseudo-intellectual twats with delusions of adequacy and relevance , living in a comic book reality, making up all sorts of toxic and highly perverted fan fiction about people.

NaggotFigger

Lazyfag.
kiwifarms.net
lol. it wasn't my feast to begin with, but the main mama of dirty kid village, assisted by the guy who owns the house she stays at in Tucson, so I was actually one of the cleanest people there. We fed about 30 homeless people a pretty nice spread, including pie with ice cream, though one guy put the ice cream on his turkey.

you over privileged punk ass bitches are really pitiful, utterly devoid of any sort of empathetic compassion for anything outside your little bubbles; nothing but hive minded pseudo-intellectual twats with delusions of adequacy and relevance , living in a comic book reality, making up all sorts of toxic and highly perverted fan fiction about people.
Cope and seethe, then dogfucker.

BlueArmedDevil

Blinding flashes. Sounds of explosions...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
it wasn't my feast to begin with, but the main mama of dirty kid village, assisted by the guy who owns the house she stays at in Tucson, so I was actually one of the cleanest people there. We fed about 30 homeless people a pretty nice spread, including pie with ice cream, though one guy put the ice cream on his turkey.
So you went to a flop house and scammed a meal with homeless people, sounds about par for you Tom.

Space Cooter

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think Tom got a penny of that inheritance. Good thing too. He's wasted so much taxpayer money with being a useless fuck.

Don't worry though, he'll get his. Have you ever seen the places where they stick old people that have no money and no family? Judging by his rapidly declining health, one of those grim places is in his not too distant future.

Ponder that Mr Wasserberg.

Positron

∀F∀G(Nx : Fx = Nx : Gx ↔ F ≈ G)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You got free food at Thanksgiving yet you are not grateful. Why are you always so angry?

BlueArmedDevil

Blinding flashes. Sounds of explosions...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why are you always so angry?
Wouldn't you be pissed off all the time if you lived to be Tom's age and had nothing to show for it? No kids, no legacy beyond screaming at the internet and it laughing in your face. A family half a continent away that doesn't want anything to do with you?

Easy J

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I'd be pissed too, Tom. Seeing all these gainfully employed, functional folks celebrating a patriotic holiday with families that don't hate them must really grate. They probably didn't even shit themselves all day. But if its any consolation I'm choosing to get high and laugh at you right now instead of my loved ones

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol. it wasn't my feast to begin with, but the main mama of dirty kid village,
Yeah, we all know about how you like to get dirty with kids, you fucking perv.

assisted by the guy who owns the house she stays at in Tucson, so I was actually one of the cleanest people there. We fed about 30 homeless people a pretty nice spread, including pie with ice cream, though one guy put the ice cream on his turkey.
Interesting, you didn’t mention feeding the homeless when you talked about your plans earlier. Sounds to me like you just went along and took food intended for the genuinely needy, just as your white ancestors took the land from the natives.
I’m sorry your Thanksgiving sucked so bad. Have you considered suicide?

Last edited:

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

I am the passenger, and I ride 'n I ride 'n I ride
kiwifarms.net
Head or gut?
Head. Tom's proved he can take a shot in the mouth.

So, you and the raggedy-ass bum squad went out, ate a bunch of another person's donated food, and that's a good thing because being over privileged is bad (even though you were, you just squandered the opportunity).

Also, you shouldn't talk about delusions. Space Heebs radioing sci-fi fanfiction into your brain, your insistence of a physical afterlife in which you'll be a woman, your constant Forrest Gump stories of how historic your existence is, the whole RICO thing, the list goes on and on.

That's not even taking the kid thing, dog thing, or current state of your gender into account. I could look up "Delusional" in the dictionary, and there'd be literally nothing but a picture of you. You're a fucking lunatic gremlin.

AnOminous

See you in the funny papers.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Says the sharting shut-in psycho who lives alone in a shit-hovel and talks to nobody but trolls on the Internet and cops he calls to wail about persecution.