Tommy Tooter Shorts - We mean video clips and not his shart-stained clothes.

Queen Of The Harpies

I drink and talk profanely
kiwifarms.net
You've got to be kidding... I refuse to believe anyone, even the most hardcore science-denying fundie is this stupid in regards to biology. :stress: Null needs a medal for sitting through that barrage of bullshit without just outright laughing at him.
I don't how Null did it. It has got to one of the most, if not the most, retarded thing Tommy has ever said.

Last edited:

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How often do circumstances actually arise where such a law would be useful? Let’s imagine this hypothetical sexy horny 12-year-old girl who looks and acts like an adult exists. Let’s assume for the sake of argument that she’s not being coerced and she hasn’t been abused, because Tom disputes the suggestion that such children are abuse victims. And this child wants to fuck an adult. How does this seduction take place? Any authority figure would be legally prevented from reciprocating. Any adult who knows her would already know her age.

So, we have a scenario where we have an unsupervised child who meets an adult stranger in a setting where they are alone. Can’t be a bar or club, because unless she looks over 25, she’s going to get carded. At no point does her conversation tip this helpless adult that he’s talking to someone too young to have anything in common with him. She seduces him, not vice versa, Tom is very clear on that point. And they have sex. Either just once or many times, although the more times they do, the harder it is to credit that he wouldn’t figure her age out.

So, we already have to have a stunningly unlikely set of circumstances. They get found out. And let’s imagine this law, which in honour of its instigator is named Dogfucker’s Law, is in place. The child testifies in court that she was just a sexy, horny child who seduced a helpless man the way sexy, horny children do all the time. The man gets off Scot-free. But now the child is in a shitload of trouble with her parents. Why would she bother testifying, when “He’s a pedo” gets her out of trouble?

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Archive collection of Tommie vids from AMB
SmartSelect_20210906-212236_Chrome.jpg

SmartSelect_20210906-203951_Chrome.jpg
Obviously add a . before the org

Last edited:

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Tom rages at people quoting him regarding jerking off to 8 year olds.
I wonder when I see Tom-Bomb denying shit he admitted to five minutes ago. Does he actually not remember he admitted to this shit repeatedly? Or does he know he admitted to it, but thinks lying about it will convince anyone who literally just saw him admit to it?

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
I wonder when I see Tom-Bomb denying shit he admitted to five minutes ago. Does he actually not remember he admitted to this shit repeatedly? Or does he know he admitted to it, but thinks lying about it will convince anyone who literally just saw him admit to it?
Honestly not even sure. Part of me thinks it's just his mental illness, part of me thinks he's just a prolific liar and a pedophile. Actually that's wrong... He is absolutely a prolific liar and pedophile.

edit: As an expert in Tooter lore, I think my above statement needs clarification as I would hate for some well intentioned public defender to use that to his benefit should he be charged for acting on his pedo compulsions at some point in the future.

My e-expert opinion is that Tom's disgusting pedo nature, toxic personality, and compulsive lying are distinctly different than his mental illness and combined demonstrate his ability to tell right from wrong and thus be held accountable for his actions.

In this case, I think Tom is being deceitful when he lies about masturbating to pictures of 8 year old children. His previous statements demonstrate the lie, but his compulsive lying is documented to be the result of negative feedback about how he sexualizes and previously sexually assaulted minors. The fact that he wavers across the line between admitting his actions, then walking them back on over that he knows what he does is wrong. He may from time to time slip and admit the truth, but he ultimately lies or walks back his claim because he knows he is in the wrong in the context of society.

Where Tom's mental illness comes in, is his delusions of grandeur whereby he states that anything he does that "feels good" is OK and anyone that objects is on the wrong side of God. Tom further suggests that come judgement by God, he will have a say. Not only does Tom therefore believe he is better than everyone else, he also believes that he is greater than God in terms of passing judgement.

In sum, Tom is a pedo dog fucker who should not be loosed on the public or pets. He should be confined and drugged accordingly.

Last edited: