Tom's Substack: The Thread -

RembrandtCourage

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ultimately, it doesn't matter. Tom is an old man wanting to proselytize and lie to anyone willing to listen and whether it be on Kiwifarms, AMB, Facebook, and now Substack, he's just yelling into the void. And if these journalists are worth their salt they will very easily find out that this man is a pedophile and a zoophile and subsequently ignore him or run him out of substack.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Ultimately, it doesn't matter. Tom is an old man wanting to proselytize and lie to anyone willing to listen and whether it be on Kiwifarms, AMB, Facebook, and now Substack, he's just yelling into the void. And if these journalists are worth their salt they will very easily find out that this man is a pedophile and a zoophile and subsequently ignore him or run him out of substack.
Journalists worth their salt take one look at the source of those lies and laugh at you for being so stupid to be participating in the illegal covert government's character assassination program against me. I have a 40 year track record as an independent journalist, you dip shit. Your entire argument is based on a single minor who invited me into the bed she was in with my partner forty years ago and a dog who liked to get off on my palm who has been dead for over 25 years. Everything else in it is conjecture, fiction and projections of your own deviant fantasies.

What else have you ridiculous retards got as evidence that I am indeed a "pedophile dogfucker" , because the person leading this attack at me admits that those don't qualify as either pedophilia or dogfucking?

Attachments

• sneasel0033.PNG
    sneasel0033.PNG
    87.7 KB · Views: 42

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What else have you ridiculous retards got as evidence that I am indeed a "pedophile dogfucker" , because the person leading this attack at me admits that those don't qualify as either pedophilia or dogfucking?
We have many times more evidence for this claim than you have for the following ones:

illegal covert government's character assassination program against me.
I have a 40 year track record as an independent journalist, you dip shit.
We can, and do, post our proofs fairly regularly; you seem reluctant to post any of yours, for some reason, Tom.

Happy Day, Mr. Wasserberg! 😘

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Journalists worth their salt take one look at the source of those lies and laugh at you for being so stupid to be participating in the illegal covert government's character assassination program against me.
Yeah, because you come across as such a sweet old gent otherwise.
Can you point us to the publications that have published your work?
Your entire argument is based on a single minor who invited me into the bed she was in with my partner forty years ago and a dog who liked to get off on my palm who has been dead for over 25 years.
Why do you keep bringing up the fact that the dog is dead? Did you kill it so it wouldn’t blab, or did it have to be put down after being sexually abused?

Maybe they admit that, but we don’t. Because they do qualify as pedophilia and dogfucking.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Journalists worth their salt take one look at the source of those lies and laugh at you for being so stupid to be participating in the illegal covert government's character assassination program against me. I have a 40 year track record as an independent journalist, you dip shit. Your entire argument is based on a single minor who invited me into the bed she was in with my partner forty years ago and a dog who liked to get off on my palm who has been dead for over 25 years. Everything else in it is conjecture, fiction and projections of your own deviant fantasies.

Seriously, could you have picked a worse outfit to join? Journalists are already one of the most distrusted classes in America today. Why drag their reputation down further?

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
No, you don't.
Good question...
Your entire argument is based on a single minor who invited me into the bed she was in with my partner forty years ago and a dog who liked to get off on my palm who has been dead for over 25 years.
Maybe don't tell on yourself all the time, see if that works?

Fetish Roulette

Round and round and round it goes...
kiwifarms.net
Tom's Substack has hit the ground running! Here are some of the highlights of his inaugural article:
  • Tom's such an old fuck that the first time he wrote an article was way back in 1967!
  • We get a mention! I wonder if we're both the cyberterrorists AND the obsessive stalkers, or if the terrorists are just a product of Tom's sad, senile mind?
  • Tom feels the need to (unsuccessfully) deny that he fucked a dog and a child.
Shame.png

This, which speaks for itself.
Faggot.png

Tom copies and pastes the Wikipedia article for "Gonzo Journalism" into his post. Enjoy it, because this is the last appearance Gonzo Journalism will make in his unhinged rantings.
Plagarism.png

Tom discusses at length how much ash gets onto his things because of his excessive smoking, Have you tried an ashtray, Tom?
GetanAshtray.png

Tom talks about a whole lot of people:
People.png
Quote.png

Once again, Tom reveals how old he is by stealing a meme off of iFunny to relive the '60s.
Boomer.png

Tom talks about one of his hippie friends who he last saw in the '80s. If he isn't dead by now, he might make good forum content.
GuestStar.png

Here's a link to and an archive of the article if anyone wants to read it themselves.

Link | Archive

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tom's Substack has hit the ground running! Here are some of the highlights of his inaugural article:
  • Tom's such an old fuck that the first time he wrote an article was way back in 1967!
  • We get a mention! I wonder if we're both the cyberterrorists AND the obsessive stalkers, or if the terrorists are just a product of Tom's sad, senile mind?
  • Tom feels the need to (unsuccessfully) deny that he fucked a dog and a child.
View attachment 2216931

This, which speaks for itself.
View attachment 2216925

Tom copies and pastes the Wikipedia article for "Gonzo Journalism" into his post. Enjoy it, because this is the last appearance Gonzo Journalism will make in his unhinged rantings.
View attachment 2216929

Tom discusses at length how much ash gets onto his things because of his excessive smoking, Have you tried an ashtray, Tom?
View attachment 2216926

Tom talks about a whole lot of people:
View attachment 2216928
View attachment 2216930

Once again, Tom reveals how old he is by stealing a meme off of iFunny to relive the '60s.
View attachment 2216924

Tom talks about one of his hippie friends who he last saw in the '80s. If he isn't dead by now, he might make good forum content.
View attachment 2216927

Here's a link to and an archive of the article if anyone wants to read it themselves.

Link | Archive
which do you think you toxic talking turds are, sped? You really are a shitty reviewer. most likely you're an even shittier human.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Fetish Roulette

kiwifarms.net
Tom's posted his second Substack article! This one is all about the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa race riots, and continues Tom's tradition of being both incoherent and woefully misinformed.

You can really tell which parts of the article Tom wrote himself, because they're the ones with run-on sentences like this one.
Grammar.png

Tom then goes on to actually discuss the race riots, once again by plagiarizing the work of journalists more intelligent than him. Again, this plagarism is the only reference to the topic of the article Tom makes.
Plagarism2.png

From here, the rest of the article is Tom attempting to "clap back" at the Kiwi Farms, since we live in his head rent free :story:
Kiwi.png

Kiwi2.png

Of special note is how Tom thinks black people and First Nations people are the same group! Seems pretty racist to me, Tom.
Graves.png

And lastly- miracle of miracles, Tom has his very first fan! Of course, this fan can't help but comment on Tom's obsession with us. She's got a point, Tom.
Miracle.png

Here's the link to and the archive of Tom's newest spergout in case anyone else wants to check it out for themselves.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I absolutely love that your defense of my pointing out that you tried having sex with a child and a dog is to...admit you tried having sex with a child and a dog.

:story:

Your thought process is absolutely mind boggling and has singlehandedly made my day.
I have to say the same of your interpretation of my words. I never "tried" to have sex with a "child" or "dog"

I do want to thank @Fetish Roulette for plugging my page, but nobody who calls me "Tom" is not being ignored, since they are obviously enlisted in the AAAAA* , programmed with fighting words like "Tom" , "old man" , etc. Thanks for the bad publicity, because bad publicity is better than none at all, but I don't need to look at it.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I absolutely love that your defense of my pointing out that you tried having sex with a child and a dog is to...admit you tried having sex with a child and a dog.

:story:

Your thought process is absolutely mind boggling and has singlehandedly made my day.
He seems to think we’re missing some nuance of the situation. Like there’s some detail we’re not getting that makes him deliberately having sexual contact with a minor and a dog okay. “Oh, you only masturbated the dog? Well, that’s completely normal! My apologies, Miss Wasserberg!”

Last edited:

Fetish Roulette

kiwifarms.net
I thought Tom would have abandoned his gay little project by now, but he continues to bless the Farms with more content. Today's entry is all about how he came to discover he was a troon, and the fucked up path his life took to get him to where he is today. Here are some of the highlights:

Tom reveals that he's a big crier, but only because his life is so happy! Whatever you say, Tom.

PressX.png

Tom's evidence for being born intersex is that he really, really thinks he might have been!
To the dismay of dogs and children everywhere, this is also the reason for Tom's hypersexuality.
YaThink.png

Tom tells us that he was bullied by some based kids in his childhood. If born later, they probably would have been Kiwis.
Tom combines this with his standard weird fantasies about how womanly he is, which is so obviously what caused the bullying.

BasedKids.png

Tom continues his pedo behavior by touching extensively on how young he and his sister were when they saw gay people kissing for the first time:
Ageplay.png

In the same vein, we get lots of content about Tom's extensive time spent with sex workers.
YoungTom.png

The theme of cope throughout the thread continues when Tom discusses how badly his neighbor wanted to have gay sex with him:
NeverHappened.png

The saga of Tom's life begins to wrap up here, but he first reveals that he's been following the stories of a couple of transgender children since childhood, to the surprise of absolutely no one.
Creepy.png

Tom also discusses two of his idols, and manages to defame both of them by associating himself with them in any way. Turing served his country in World War 2, Tom! Have you no shame?
StopThat.png

Lastly, we get a glimpse of Tom's deluded politics, in which he predicts that 10 Republican Senators will be hauled away in handcuffs for the Capitol riot or some sexual thing or something.
CopeSeetheDilate.png

Link | Archive