Tom's Substack: The Thread -

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's a choice selection from the Substack article that Tommy advertised on the Farms in his ongoing spergout (for the Kiwis of the future, this spergout). When he was in high school, he was so feminine that all of the manly men in the locker room wanted to rape him.
View attachment 2343353
@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg , we know this never, ever, ever happened. We've seen photographs of you throughout your entire life, and your physique has never been womanly.

Coldgrip

Still not Cody.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg , we know this never, ever, ever happened. We've seen photographs of you throughout your entire life, and your physique has never been womanly.
Let's not forget that he was still shitting himself at that age. As we all know, teenage guys just love ugly, mannish looking pants-shitters.*

*That was sarcasm Thomas.

Consider Lizards

"glub!"
kiwifarms.net
Back in the early days of Tommie's substack career , he was convinced that substack would sue anyone who republished the content of their contributors.

Here we are now, in the "stop it, whoever you are" days...

Screenshot_2021-07-15-11-52-43.jpg

Retired Junta Member

Currently on the run.
kiwifarms.net
Journalists worth their salt take one look at the source of those lies and laugh at you for being so stupid to be participating in the illegal covert government's character assassination program against me.
I fantasised about my first government mandated killing a lot and I’ll be honest: I never though our target would be the less relevant journalist in history 😔

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I fantasised about my first government mandated killing a lot and I’ll be honest: I never though our target would be the less relevant journalist in history 😔
don't you feel stupid for wasting so much energy on an insignificant stranger?
you've never seen me nude, you silly sexist pig. i am legitimately intersex. my secondary sexual characteristics are more female than male. anything i say about my past is not made up. you are simply programmed to hate me and can't think rationally about me. that's fucking pathetic for somebody claiming to have a PhD.
Hey Tommie, how is the Byuu/Near suicide investigation going?
you tell me. it looked too much like a video game to me so i disengaged. is he dead or not? if he isn't dead, i'll gladly get in his shit over all the shit it stirred with Sophie and her crowd.
Banned for 100 years, at that. Très Jewish.
Pragmatic. you're an obnoxious twat. i don't want to be bothered with the ravings of retarded reptiles.
Lol way to dox your subscribers Tommie
:story:

.dilligaf? my turf. my rules. chickenshit anonymous keyboard commandos can eat shit and live far from me, where i can't see their nasty, stupid, vulgar shit posts. the people i have comped are all friends i interact with regularly. freebies lurking aren't welcome. i need to see likes and comments or y'all can fuck off.

Consider Lizards

"glub!"
kiwifarms.net

you've never seen me nude, you silly sexist pig. i am legitimately intersex. my secondary sexual characteristics are more female than male. anything i say about my past is not made up. you are simply programmed to hate me and can't think rationally about me. that's fucking pathetic for somebody claiming to have a PhD.

you tell me. it looked too much like a video game to me so i disengaged. is he dead or not? if he isn't dead, i'll gladly get in his shit over all the shit it stirred with Sophie and her crowd.

Pragmatic. you're an obnoxious twat. i don't want to be bothered with the ravings of retarded reptiles.

.dilligaf? my turf. my rules. chickenshit anonymous keyboard commandos can eat shit and live far from me, where i can't see their nasty, stupid, vulgar shit posts. the people i have comped are all friends i interact with regularly. freebies lurking aren't welcome. i need to see likes and comments or y'all can fuck off.
I can still see your substack, of course. Your 'turf' is bereft of likes and comments. No doubt there is some private digital space where your substack fans sing your praises on the daily.

Well done on FINALLY removing that pride flag double post though. Only took weeks, and someone providing instructions,

We patiently await the day you have the nerve to make your mostly dormant substack private. I'm sure word of mouth will be sufficient promotion for it then.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does that kind of activity take a lot of energy for you? I suppose you are pretty old.
you've never seen me nude, you silly sexist pig.
Yes we have. If you’re going to stream bottomless, turn your camera off before you stand up,
i am legitimately intersex. my secondary sexual characteristics are more female than male.
We can see your secondary sexual characteristics, you absolute fuckwit.
anything i say about my past is not made up.
So you did make Sabrina’s vagina sing.
you are simply programmed to hate me and can't think rationally about me.
And you can’t think rationally at all.
.dilligaf?
Always.
the people i have comped are all friends i interact with regularly. freebies lurking aren't welcome. i need to see likes and comments or y'all can fuck off.
Lol, as ultimatums go, this is up there with “I’ll leave and never shit on your floor again.”

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
LOL tom you are a retard. We all know it was a drug dealer that shot you for digging in the trash out side of his crack trap.
you've never seen me nude, you silly sexist pig. i am legitimately intersex. my secondary sexual characteristics are more female than male. anything i say about my past is not made up.
No one wants to see you nude. and no tom you are the sexist pig. That is clear on how you talk about women and to women.

And we know it is not made up.. Ergo you raped a dog and a child.
you are simply programmed to hate me and can't think rationally about me. that's fucking pathetic for somebody claiming to have a PhD
She is not programmed idiot She is repulsed by your foul gross nasty low life existence and how low class you are in general.
So that troon that came here and kin a day was gone. Who could not even withstand a day at the farms is going to do what? NOTHING TOM NOTHING.

And the shemales do love to start shit a lot like you do.
Yes you are a retard and more of a reptile than anyone here.

I can still see your substack, of course. Your 'turf' is bereft of likes and comments. No doubt there is some private digital space where your substack fans sing your praises on the daily.

Well done on FINALLY removing that pride flag double post though. Only took weeks, and someone providing instructions,

We patiently await the day you have the nerve to make your mostly dormant substack private. I'm sure word of mouth will be sufficient promotion for it then.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2361566
Lol wut?
How many solar cells and wind turbines have you built Tommie?
I'll take things that never happened for 2,000. The only people that want to teach at universities are radical, hipster douchebags, who can't find real jobs or people using it as a second job to pay off student debt....oh, and lit majors.