Culture Tranny News Megathread - Hot tranny newds

Death penalty for these two?

• Total voters

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
The only people this would cater to is the FtM or NB people. Which, let's be real -- nobody walks around displaying these wrappers for everyone to see. We take them out discreetly in the stall and dispose of them in the little pad wastebasket in the stall. No one sees it. A FtM isn't going to use a pad like that in the men's room because everyone in there would hear her unwrapping that and know exactly what she is doing. If a FtM wants to change a pad, I guarantee she goes in the ladies room to do that. NB girls will be in the ladies room, too --so, again, not an issue.

I mean, I don't really care -- but it is stupid to potentially piss of the primary market for your product to appeal to the <1% of the consumers who made a stink about it. Guess it is just a case of "squeaky wheel gets the grease". They forget that most women who aren't screaming on Twitter choose to vote with their wallet. If it bothers them, they'll just buy another brand and never even tell you about it. I think Always will get by with this one, but I wouldn't push my luck if I were them. If they do something stupid like trying to make all advertising gender neutral -- they will lose money over that.
Thing is, if they're a real tranny, not that fake nb or trender crap, they've got a lot more to deal with when the vagina opens its monthly floodgate, like trying not to give in to the urge to an hero (apparently menstruation is a monthly trigger for tmen). Making the package blue without a venus symbol isn't saving anyone, you're still using it for what it's intended for, mopping up blood and tissue from female genitalia.
If they had quietly just removed the symbol no one would have noticed. This is being news is marketing ploy methinks.
Companies are rarted if they think it's a good way to go after the gillette debacle.

CrispyGonad

kiwifarms.net

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only logical next step now is to demand that their standard pads have to accomodate femdicks.
Just imagine, suddenly these things don't fit the female form at all any longer, since they are made to also somehow contain a ballsack and penis, and instead of snuggly and descretely fitting under the clothes, they bulge out and look awkward and bad...

And the moment Always tries to make a regular version, you slant them for being sexist.

Beat the crazies with their own weapons, better yet, make them fight each other with their own weapons. Once the massacre has started, you can sit back and enjoy the show.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
I don't have the images handy(will dig and someone else might find them) but a /pol/ poster once had a lengthy AMA thread re: his time working for the cosmetics industry and transitioning into think tanks via his professor into eventually writing papers advising the Trilateral Commission and other such shadowy groups.

The summary was that the cosmetic advertising he was involved with was ending up being so successful in certain countries, that it ended up attracting other demographics than those intended, i.e. men, which led to trooning out. Basically they found they could increase profits by increasing the number of people who were buying their products, which was men who weren't intended targets in the first place. The second main point was that they were shaping marketing differently so that identity and culture would become products to be purchased and consumed; this meant they would continue their current path so they weren't discouraging men from buying women's products and being tacitly approving of trans individuals continuing to grow as a spending demographic & that race-mixing was being encouraged so that culture would no longer be a thing defined by skin color or genetics, such that if the consumer class was a homogenous group of caramel-skinned people They would be able to define and market "culture" more broadly and specifically as products for maximum income. Dark shit.

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, that is stupid too.
Sounding with rusty nails is gender-affirming, brah.

Well that does it. I'm boycotting these people. I will continue to never buy tampons.

I am a noble Indian, in touch with nature. Nature which has 2 genders only.
A proper gentleman always carries a pressure bandage in the case of gunshot wounds, but if that's inconvienient, a tampon is better than nothing.

:story:
Lol, poor women aren't allowed to have anything to themselves.

But they also took the Boy Scouts away from us, so fuck 'em.
Here we go again, blaming females in general and probably lesbians in particular for the behaviour of people who share very little in common with them.

If you read the language of the article it's specifically talking about inclusion of female to males, who certainly get periods. It's debatable that changing your branding to appease a very small percentage of the population is a good idea but no this isn't about troon "periods".
Fair call, and more justified than catering to MtF anal bleeding/colonic oozing, but is even this a real concern? I mean, even relatively normal and natural changes to lifestyle can disrupt/halt the menstrual cycle. Wouldn't the unnatural hormone doses taken by FtM's disrupt them significantly?

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, but women are the ones who advocate the hardest for this shit, so I don't feel bad.
Do we? I really don't know anymore since there are so many beta SJW Antifa tranny-loving men in current year. But whatever, I'm a woman who unabashedly hates the tranny takeover--and no, I'm not a Boy Scout-infiltrating TERF, either. There are tens of us here.

NOT Sword Fighter Super

I swear, I'm a different guy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do we? I really don't know anymore since there are so many beta SJW Antifa tranny-loving men in current year. But whatever, I'm a woman who unabashedly hates the tranny takeover--and no, I'm not a Boy Scout-infiltrating TERF, either. There are tens of us here.
More so then men I’d say, unless you count fake women.

#notallwomen of course, but I’ll bet the largest audience of I Am Jazz are legit female viewers.

Damn Near

It's lovely to be here, thank you for having me
kiwifarms.net
Whatever dumb progressive scam or scheme is being rolled out, women are always hugely in favor of it. You guys can't handle peer pressure at all

Ashy the Angel

The Cultural Marxist under your bed
kiwifarms.net
I don't have the images handy(will dig and someone else might find them) but a /pol/ poster once had a lengthy AMA thread re: his time working for the cosmetics industry and transitioning into think tanks via his professor into eventually writing papers advising the Trilateral Commission and other such shadowy groups.

The summary was that the cosmetic advertising he was involved with was ending up being so successful in certain countries, that it ended up attracting other demographics than those intended, i.e. men, which led to trooning out. Basically they found they could increase profits by increasing the number of people who were buying their products, which was men who weren't intended targets in the first place. The second main point was that they were shaping marketing differently so that identity and culture would become products to be purchased and consumed; this meant they would continue their current path so they weren't discouraging men from buying women's products and being tacitly approving of trans individuals continuing to grow as a spending demographic & that race-mixing was being encouraged so that culture would no longer be a thing defined by skin color or genetics, such that if the consumer class was a homogenous group of caramel-skinned people They would be able to define and market "culture" more broadly and specifically as products for maximum income. Dark shit.
Isn't capitalism beautiful?

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
Whatever dumb progressive scam or scheme is being rolled out, women are always hugely in favor of it. You guys can't handle peer pressure at all
I mean, I wouldn't be here if I felt compelled to follow the woke crowd, lol. Also, white wamen are why Trump happened!

More women are going to wake up once trannies start taking every Olympic medal from real women. USA Powerlifting just banned troons from women's competition, so that's good. The thing is, I strongly believe a lot of people pretend to support trannies but secretly hate their guts. They're so hatable.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino