Tranny Sideshows on Social Media - Any small-time spectacle on Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, Dating Sites, and other social media.

Dead Eye

You're not my supervisor!
kiwifarms.net
Found a few I couldn't help but share.

sbr17h8wx8a81.jpg

1ljcd2besba81.jpg

1ef5hldbbda81.jpg

These are all from /transtimelines. (More like /transhairlines.) I am honestly flabbergasted that these people think they look good. A lot of it is male bravado, I know. They might just be doubling down because now they're quite literally balls-deep into this delusion.

AirdropShitposts

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I keep reading this and I still can't make it work. Even for a strawman how can you compare artificially impeding a natural process against allowing said natural process to proceed, naturally, and think you're actually making a cogent argument.

Where's the movement to start crippling children until they decide if they actually want to be able to walk or not? Stop erasing wheelchair culture!
Their position is that the massive lifetime harm suffered by going through wrong puberty far outweighs the non-existent value of allowing something just because it's so-called natural. If a kid identifies as cis they can simply stop the puberty blockers while a trans kid can instead receive the proper hormones.

Lumpy.Nuala

kiwifarms.net
There is literally a troon for every mood. This could be a thread in itself. Isn't there a Tranny is Brazil who likes to organise gay bashings over the internet?

Sexual Chocolate

kiwifarms.net
Just spotted this, which is fast becoming a classic meme format.

Beta male, usually soy like with beard, comes out strangely hard for 'trans women are women', and spends days talking shit to women.

View attachment 2869927View attachment 2869928

I googled him and i think a year later he got busted for the same thing again. Writing prescriptions in patient's names for himself.

You know what they say, people in glass houses have to answer the door.

As an aside, i think #medtwitter deserves its own community watch thread.

I guess there's two things here:

* A lot of doctors are now dumbasses (probably always were, but social media allows them to confirm it)

* Soyfellas have really fucked up attitudes to women. It's like they've got pent-up rage and can't wait to find a socially acceptable target for their venom - probably doesn't matter too much to them if it's a TERF, a conservative, an antivaxx yoga mom, some dumb e-thot who accidentally says the gamer word - it's not really about trans rights ( :story: ) or whatever. It's about eructing their anger against uppity vag-havers in retaliation for the boobed sex's intolerable sin of being indifferent to beardy soyguys and not recognizing what special boys they are.

:punished: INTERNET TOUGH TROON :punished:
Badasstroon~2.jpg

Oliver Onions

Stop sinning, that's literally all you have to do.
kiwifarms.net
Their position is that the massive lifetime harm suffered by going through wrong puberty far outweighs the non-existent value of allowing something just because it's so-called natural. If a kid identifies as cis they can simply stop the puberty blockers while a trans kid can instead receive the proper hormones.
Even with your plain English explanation it's such an ass-backwards position my brain refuses to process it; I'm making a face like I've just been punched in the side of the head.

KiwiFarmerSimulator2021

There will be no KFS22. See profile 4 open letter.
kiwifarms.net
I guess there's two things here:

* A lot of doctors are now dumbasses (probably always were, but social media allows them to confirm it)

* Soyfellas have really fucked up attitudes to women. It's like they've got pent-up rage and can't wait to find a socially acceptable target for their venom - probably doesn't matter too much to them if it's a TERF, a conservative, an antivaxx yoga mom, some dumb e-thot who accidentally says the gamer word - it's not really about trans rights ( :story: ) or whatever. It's about eructing their anger against uppity vag-havers in retaliation for the boobed sex's intolerable sin of being indifferent to beardy soyguys and not recognizing what special boys they are.

:punished: INTERNET TOUGH TROON :punished:
View attachment 2870253

This is really insightful, particularly in the current climate. Its telling that every social justice issue exists on the foundations of an invisible boogieman, so i wonder if they are all just proxies for something else.

I said to someone on twitter recently that perhaps we are looking at our opponents and seeing anger when really what theyre displaying is suffering. I was blocked immediately.

Using this guy as an example. He obviously has a drug problem which he uses to self medicate some inner torment. He tried to overcome it and do something good, being a doctor, and due to his drug issue he is forbidden from prescribing controlled drugs and is stuckbas an F1 doctor for his entire career.

This must be humiliating and the cause of a load of anger.

The thing is, if he was able to deal with it like an adult he would be exactly the sort of doctor id want treating me.

Instead he spends his time being a cunt.

Positron

Got my booster shot of racism and misogyny
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also [Faith Naff] retweet and reply to MovieBob
Faith Naff frequently turns up in Rat King threads, in particular those of Rhys McKinnon and Jonathan "TransEthics" Holiday.

MountainGorilla (she/him said:
Medical school is about 80% privileged woke types. Most of them do not have extensive training in how to think...Would I expect a doctor to have any sort of independent thought on anything culturally relevant? No.
Independent thinking, making use of knowledge and deductive logic, and clarity of definition are always emphasized in Medical training; the problem is that cold brain works often come into conflict with other values that Medical education instills -- values such as Empathy, listening to your patients' stories and putting yourself in their position, being your patients' advocate, and being community-minded. Of course doctors comes in all mental shapes and sizes; some are indeed dumb as shit and some, like genital butchers, are mercenary and amoral. A few, like Adrian Harrop, have very fucked-up psyches and seek to do harm. But all in all, I think most doctors who avers the tranny party line do so out of either misplaced sympathy and/or the consumer-service directive -- The (potential) consumer is always right.

Last edited:

The Magnificence

Identifies as Angry
kiwifarms.net
A series of reddit post titles from a deranged gay Aiden. These girls are walking sad stereotypes

Started out non-binary
View attachment 2869431
Also asexual
View attachment 2869435
Was abused in foster care
View attachment 2869437
Has an eating disorder
View attachment 2869438
Suicidal
View attachment 2869439

Starts t & gets the masculine urge to eat beef jerky
View attachment 2869441

Only women wash dishes
View attachment 2869443

A brief moment of clarity
View attachment 2869444

Call the police 🚔 (:_(
View attachment 2869450

JFC, it's basically every white trash foster care bitch I have ever met up to the troon out. The only thing missing is the explicit claim of rape(s) and miscarriage(s).

Accept Only Substitutes

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2870042
archive
What's the betting his writing is as good as his singing.

God, how I love JKR peeing these freaks off, the testosterone is oozing. Go buff your forehead and weep.

edited to add -
Oh dear, he's worried about his million+ book sales lining Jeff's over-stuffed pockets so he's decided to give his work away, I'm sure the 4 or 5 readers are appreciative.
View attachment 2870077
archive

"Faith Naff"

View attachment 2870105

Wattpad? Wattpad? Ugh, that site is awful to navigate. I tried it out once and couldn't find shit, at least on the mobile site - and if your mobile site is crap chances are so is your desktop site (assuming you have a responsive site design at all). Ugh.

The indie platform he should publish on is Smashwords. It takes a lot more effort to create an ebook there than it does Amazon, but they have a book that walks you through the process. By publishing on Smashwords you automatically also publish on Apple, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and at least one more ebook store. Maybe not as wide a reach as Amazon, but smaller ponds, etc.

Fucking Wattpad. Amateur.

I hate anime avatars

kiwifarms.net
Not sure where to ask, but I figured this might be the thread where you guys might have some answers, because it is the lunacy brought by the trannies/wokies cancelling Rowling and J.K. Rowling gets brought up here quite a lot.

When did the unlisting of all the Lost in Adaptation videos on Harry Potter movies/books made by The Dom / Dominic Noble even happen? At first I thought I was going insane when I could not find them on YouTube, then I found the video of his below and eventually I managed to find a playlist of all his videos on Harry Potter via Google made by some other user (thank you, whoever you are) and was relieved that they were not privated/deleted but just unlisted. Which I find stupid, but less so than if he privated them. Will be downloading them momentarily just in case.

I'm slightly surprised Dominic Noble dosen't have a thread yet, given that I'd say he has about a 50% chance of trooning out himself at this point, the amount of crossdressing and other weird shit has gotten concerning even for someone who desperately wanted to join Channel Awesome and willingly moved to California to be in a relationship with another former CA member.

I still watch and enjoy much of his content and to his credit he tends to keep his politics mostly out of it, or a least more so than you might expect. It didn't surprise me he went and unlisted those videos, He's been worshipping stinkditch for years now and given how much of a self-professed Harry Potter fan he was it was only a matter of time.

The tranny vs Rowling circus just keeps on giving, it just underlines both how desperate so many millenials are to cling to childish shit and how simultaneously entitled and cowardly MtF troons are that they obsess so much over "TERFs". They feel entitled to women and women's spaces and exhibit classic autistic male rage when denied them and yet are clearly wary of attacking men since they know there is a real physical risk to them if they do.

AMHOLIO

the amhole of the mind
kiwifarms.net
As much as I was poking fun at Stacy Cay above, at least he is happy with himself in some angles and he hasn’t had a surgeon shave down his nose so much that he breathes like an overbred pug dog.
He's the type of person vulnerable to getting a lot of platic surgery because he doesn't look like his ideal self 10 years down the line. He is pretty gutsy to suggest such a thing. I hope he stays surgery free but if it happens I won't weep at a Bogandoff transformation (rip to them).
View attachment 2870042
archive
What's the betting his writing is as good as his singing.

God, how I love JKR peeing these freaks off, the testosterone is oozing. Go buff your forehead and weep.

edited to add -
Oh dear, he's worried about his million+ book sales lining Jeff's over-stuffed pockets so he's decided to give his work away, I'm sure the 4 or 5 readers are appreciative.
View attachment 2870077
archive

"Faith Naff"

View attachment 2870105

I rated this islamic because any sane author would avoid wattpad like the plague. I'm horrified but refuse to look at his work on the grounds that the mere idea of it is giving me nausea. I'm sure it contains some great insight and gems of his personal views on life and womanhood.
This Faith person is pretty smart guys I dunno:
1641636815839.png
Nice 🌈 . Be bound to social clause ain't the same as having 2 XX chromosomes and the pressures of growing up with a vagina.

His head is horrendously square. The eyebrow ridge combined with the sunken in sides of his temples truly make the male part of him stand out. Combine it with his thin lips, doughy physique, and male pored skin, he's not passing but he is visibly trans, so he's "passing".
And this of course is not true as interracial marriage required a Supreme Court decision as well:
Five bucks says he married his wife before he trooned out. I am sure he had to fight for his Supreme Court case while male passing.
Get 'em, sis!

As a transengineer I totally agree. If looking like, acting like, being perceived as, being treated as, and being respected as a civil engineer doesn't make me a civil engineer, then the criteria you're considering vital to my engineerhood is, in reality, trivial. Whatever it is, I clearly don't require it. Now let me google what a truss bridge is real quick.
Preach it, transgineer kweeeeen!
I wish. If we had a branch there half the mods (troons) would quit in protest while cope seething and dialating.

Mr Pancakes

kiwifarms.net
Was scrolling twitter (yes I know, awful) and these two posts popped up together, hope you chuckle like I did (warning, dont read if you are eating/just eaten)

FireShot .jpg

FIlwtaqWQAgKl3z.jpg

tut tut tut misgendering a beautiful, courageous transwoman there, he should be happy for this gift *she left behind kek

Muppetstudios

kiwifarms.net
Featured on Jan 8, 2022 at 4:22 PM: English LGBTQIAP+ activists are protesting the BBC over an alleged anti-transgender bias in reporting.
:null: Friendly reminder that a thread being featured is not an excuse to shit it up.

They're particularly angry about this article:

Tranny Protest today at the BBC without deaf trans-lators
Screenshot_20220107-164142_Twitter.jpg

Look at their faces they'll be gutted when people stop wearing masks can't hide their jaws

20220108_193757.jpg

God awful attempts at memes

20220108_193819.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

UselessIdiot

It's a Ma'am's World!
kiwifarms.net
Trans copium moment of the year!:

View attachment 2869971

Favorite comments:

View attachment 2869972
View attachment 2869973
View attachment 2870168

More highlights:

View attachment 2869974

"Here's the thing. Nobody, not even cis people, pass 100 percent. There will always be 1 thing about someone that looks a different gender or androgynous. Passing is BS."
I know trannies are perpetually delusional and addicted to copium, but my god, that's a whole other level of insanity.

99.99999% pass as their biological sex just by their physical appearance alone. Feminine males still look male, and masculine women still look like women. Even androgynous-looking people still look like their biological sex when you do a double-take. I don't know if I've ever genuinely been stumped as to whether a person was male or female in my entire life--at least when in person.

I've never even paid attention to J.K. Rowling's forehead before, because she looks 100% like a woman because she is a woman. Even if it's larger, it still looks like woman's forehead by the shape of it, not a man's--which is wider on the sides. Trannies are just bitter she isn't totally accommodating their delusions and inane demands 24/7/365.