Tranny Sideshows on Social Media - Any small-time spectacle on Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, Dating Sites, and other social media.

Broken Image Icon

kiwifarms.net

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
I get why super butch women and dorky autistic girls troon out, but conventionally feminine women doing it always unnerves me. Also get a real job and stop sucking dick for money.

I wonder how many MTFs have been misled by women saying things like ‘why are all the hot guys gay?’ and thinking women like ‘femboys’ and not understanding that 1) that refers to a very specific type of in shape, well groomed man and 2) most straight women wouldn’t actually want to date an effeminate man even if he were solely into women.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
Putting this here because it's off-topic for the other thread.
Who the fuck is this Jeffrey Marsh? A very vocal troon? He keeps popping up even in my shitlord terf-bubble.

So much of this screams "predator" to me.

Protistology

kiwifarms.net
most straight women wouldn’t actually want to date an effeminate man even if he were solely into women.
When Norah Vincent went undercover as a man, she went from being a somewhat popular lesbian to an incel.

She assumed as a lesbian she knew what women were looking for in a relationship, however as a man all her dates found her too effeminate.

unwieldy_object

Do not ignore my veins
kiwifarms.net

IAmNotAlpharius

Nothing to see here. Move along citizen.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I get why super butch women and dorky autistic girls troon out, but conventionally feminine women doing it always unnerves me. Also get a real job and stop sucking dick for money.

I wonder how many MTFs have been misled by women saying things like ‘why are all the hot guys gay?’ and thinking women like ‘femboys’ and not understanding that 1) that refers to a very specific type of in shape, well groomed man and 2) most straight women wouldn’t actually want to date an effeminate man even if he were solely into women.
I suspect another aspect of it is if someone’s not sexually available it makes them more appealing. The other is that gay men are more likely to put effort into their looks than straight men.

Fetish Roulette

Round and round and round it goes...
kiwifarms.net
There was some TRA complaining recently on Twitter about a minor plot point in the Harry Potter novels where it's revealed that Hermione can go into the boys' dormitories because they don't have a spell that keeps girls out, whereas the girls' dormitories have a spell that keeps boys out. The twitter troon was holding this up as proof of JK Rowling's belief that all males are predatory, TERFism, blah blah blah.
In the context of J.K. Rowling's pariah status among the terminally online tranny left, I've always thought it would be hilarious if she made it canon that this also applies to TiMs. Troon out at Hogwarts, you can sleep on the stairs.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Look like the kid had a Freudian slip. Hopefully he'll be okay once the stream is off though I get the feeling that his munchy mommy won't be light with him based off that reaction. :(
I agree, the big brother knew exactly where that conversation was going and tries to stop his little bro to no avail then immediately looks round to see how upset the munchy mom is.

mugmaface

kiwifarms.net
Where they send in photos and people say if they pass for the other gender. It really lets you see some lovely ladies
h3pUt2M.jpg

I...is.. is that Jo Brand?

behindyourightnow

kiwifarms.net
Yes, are large proportion of the time women are drawn to men who turn out to be gay because gay men are far more likely to actually do things like "wash" and "perform basic physical self-care." MtFs are even worse about those things than average hetero males, so it's not going to help them no matter how "queer" they pretend to be.

Younger hetero women in particular do tend to be attracted to men who aren't particularly masculine in some ways (hairless, pretty) but they'll still look like men overall (broad shoulders, low voices) and are not actually feminine.

If you want a good look at male characters that get attention from women (including female coomers) you can look at AO3 stats:

Biggest fandoms and ships, 2021 (3).jpg

Biggest fandoms and ships, 2021 (4).jpg

These are all-time stats, so they heavily favor fandoms that are older and more longrunning (like Supernatural and Harry Potter) but you can still get a good idea of which characters women and girls have committed to writing about. I am not familiar with every character on the list, but from what I can see the popular male characters run the gamut from pretty boys (K-Pop stars) to "more masculine but probably still showers daily" (Tony Stark), and there is zero sign of femboys or actually feminized men.

LKjfiert

kiwifarms.net
Yes, are large proportion of the time women are drawn to men who turn out to be gay because gay men are far more likely to actually do things like "wash" and "perform basic physical self-care." MtFs are even worse about those things than average hetero males, so it's not going to help them no matter how "queer" they pretend to be.

Younger hetero women in particular do tend to be attracted to men who aren't particularly masculine in some ways (hairless, pretty) but they'll still look like men overall (broad shoulders, low voices) and are not actually feminine.

If you want a good look at male characters that get attention from women (including female coomers) you can look at AO3 stats:

View attachment 2887991

View attachment 2887992

These are all-time stats, so they heavily favor fandoms that are older and more longrunning (like Supernatural and Harry Potter) but you can still get a good idea of which characters women and girls have committed to writing about. I am not familiar with every character on the list, but from what I can see the popular male characters run the gamut from pretty boys (K-Pop stars) to "more masculine but probably still showers daily" (Tony Stark), and there is zero sign of femboys or actually feminized men.
I think most people who normally talk about feminine men are talking about men which have interests more related to being feminine, not being emasculated.

I have seen woman which like dudes who like fashion or cooking for example, the BTS type dudes are a reflection of this, even more because they use makeup, long hair (not always) and other things which would be called feminine, unless we are talking about dudes which look like women (an impossible feat only for fetishists), then no one likes that shit, relating that to feminine men it's like relating tomboys with Abby from TLOU 2 and believing that tomboy lovers like that.

If it's for the MTFs, then yeah, they are totally disgusting and no one would have sex with them, FTM included.

Last edited:

Windows 10 Upgrade

kiwifarms.net
You never see men jogging in the summer with no shirt on?
Weirdly I think not so much any more - you get male hambeast landwhales who just don't give a shit, and perhaps super-fit guys, but gender-neutral body shaming has even affected dudes, the average guy is not going to show off his dad-bod with the same joie de vivre as a FTM showing off her mastectomy scars.

Besides, depending on what country you live in, taking off one's shirt means getting irradiated to a cancerous death by the sun so it's just not a thing. Building sites and outdoor work will frown on anyone being SLEEVELESS where I live. All the men are in a Hi-Vis Hijab. (Which coincidentally hasn't been picked up much by Aidens at all)

chris driver

kiwifarms.net
I know trannies are perpetually delusional and addicted to copium, but my god, that's a whole other level of insanity.

99.99999% pass as their biological sex just by their physical appearance alone. Feminine males still look male, and masculine women still look like women. Even androgynous-looking people still look like their biological sex when you do a double-take. I don't know if I've ever genuinely been stumped as to whether a person was male or female in my entire life--at least when in person.

I've never even paid attention to J.K. Rowling's forehead before, because she looks 100% like a woman because she is a woman. Even if it's larger, it still looks like woman's forehead by the shape of it, not a man's--which is wider on the sides. Trannies are just bitter she isn't totally accommodating their delusions and inane demands 24/7/365.
thats the truth.
every person can recognize if someone is a woman or a man, 99,9% of the time.
thats why its so easy to identify troons: they are so grotesquely deformed that even after all the hormones and the surgeries in the world, they still look like their biological sex.
they will never fool anyone, and many people know that.
and even if a specific troon passes off as a ''woman'', his voice will give him away. no exceptions.

troons should seek out therapy and psychological help, instead of trying to chop off their reproductive organs.

because, you know, if someone came to a doctor and asked them to chop their arm off because they would ''feel better about their own self'', then that person would be deemed insane and they'd be put into a mental asylum because they display psychopathic tendencies due to having a serious mental illness.

in the same spirit, why is a troon declared as ''normal'', when all they want is to chop off their reproductive organs so that they can ''feel better about themselves''?
how is that any different? and why do we have to accept it as ''normal'', when its pure lunacy?