Tranny Sideshows on Social Media - Any small-time spectacle on Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, Dating Sites, and other social media.

Video Games

WASH YOUR HAIR!
kiwifarms.net
Surely there are feminine straight men she could date? I know that she's a loon, but that sounds like the least bizarre way of indulging her fetish.
Fujoshis don't want to date straight or bi men because dating someone who is openly attracted to women makes the fujoshis feel like their partners don't see them as "real men." To be fair, maybe they're right--but given that gay men aren't attracted to women, straight and bi men are fujoshis' only potential partners.

I mean, I say "only," but there are way more straight and bi men than gay men. That's what fascinates me about the decisions of fujoshis. A lot of their transition clearly has to do with getting access to a new dating pool--I've known women who lamented for years that straight men didn't find them attractive, only to troon out and act shocked when no gay men show interest in their Grindr profiles. Well, yeah!

When 95 percent of the men you meet are attracted to women, you can probably find at least one guy who's into you as an ugly freak. After taking testosterone and cutting off one's breasts, not only are the gay men fujoshis pursue still not interested, but most straight and bi men become turned off by her new secondary sex characteristics. But tranny chasers are gross, so they aren't an option, either! No wonder this lady is dating an anime character. She's cut herself off from every other group that might want to fuck her.

Someone once said that straight people don't realize how convenient it is living with 95 percent of the sex you're attracted to being attracted to your own sex, and I think straight girls who transition epitomize that lack of awareness. HSTS, lesbian transitioners, and AGPs all are willing to fuck within their own groups, but straight women are shit out of luck. They sometimes "date" each other, but they're still looking out for their dream gay man who is actually straight.

Shield Breaker

^_^
kiwifarms.net
"IF YoU'Re A BIoloGIcAL maLE ANd plAY aS A fEMALE ChARacter, YOu'rE ACtuaLLy a TRooN!!":
Imagine being this autistic.
Yes, I am sure that men play female characters because they're trans and not because they give the women skintight and or revealing outfits. 🙄

MembersSchoolPizza

Sworn Brother of the Cult of Browning
kiwifarms.net
They don't know what being gay really is: Homophobia, rejection, family who don't support you, fear to get aids, hard to find partner etc.
Ofc you wont see this in any yaoi they read because its fantasy made by women.
Oh, you see some of the homophobia and rejection in yaoi, because that's part of the whole "mystique". It's *forbidden and wrong*. But they get off on that part, too. It's like being in love with a "bad boy" type, except without any of the pesky problems that actual bad people have.

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
kiwifarms.net
"IF YoU'Re A BIoloGIcAL maLE ANd plAY aS A fEMALE ChARacter, YOu'rE ACtuaLLy a TRooN!!":
Imagine being this autistic.
In any video game where you can pick your character's sex, I maintain the idea that the distribution will always be exactly 50/50, regardless of the distribution of the game's playerbase.

My explanation for this is generally that because male characters are so common in video games, people pick female characters for a change of pace. However, male players I've spoken to who do this also explain it as "I'm not gay so why would I want to stare at some dude for the whole game?" Both, I feel, are equally accurate explanations.

This guy's explanation, however, is not. His attempt to quote a source reeks of quotemining to begin with, but it's also ineffective since said source is merely postulating without any real evidence. My own explanation is a more credible analysis because I at least quoted a person explaining why they picked a female character, and this is just a six sentence post.

ATaxingWoman

Professional Quarantined Tax Investigator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Got this from LGB drop the T reddit
The user who tried to argue against the looney troon showed up in the r/LGBdroptheT thread about this and said she had been banned from r/Selfawarewolves.

Real lesbians have sex with men:
ölkölk.png
lökö.png

His post history, and a (predictable) list of words that he likes to use the most:
ölkö.png

OttoWest

Toototabon! 🐔
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Troon Indoctrination pt 74378

Remember this trio a few pages back? This is why troons rarely take pics next to the opposite sex.

4B75552E-9612-4C17-B155-74661AD0C74E.jpeg

The big gal in the center is Kevin “Agnes” Moore, a troon drag queen who competed as Peppermint on that RuPaul show. The two women flanking him are FTMs Jamie Wilson on the right and Morgan “Mason” Kaminsky on the left.

From Mason’s IG
F0184D97-97F0-4198-B229-D0E919D8EADA.jpeg

“Today I asked my son what made him a boy. He said he didn't know, so I asked if he felt like a boy or a girl and he said boy. So I told him that was what made him a boy.

A feeling makes you a boy.

PL: I wasn’t raised in a religious household, so some of the finer points of dogmatic thinking are lost on me. But it seems there’s no saving people like Mason. Like I legit don’t even know how you break this kind of thinking.

This poor kid. He’s 8 or 9 and his attention-seeking “dad” has already gifted the kid with his own IG account. An 8 year old boy doesn’t need to ‘gram you irresponsible fuck.

Otherwise Mason is a typical boring dyke...
437FA62C-D07E-41F6-8696-2262462AA567.jpeg
...who trooned out...
322DEAAA-BBBB-4332-A018-2656BFF4162A.jpeg
F1659AE6-24BC-4FBA-911D-DF8E66508C06.jpeg
...and now looks like a 50 year old thanks to T...
049BDF61-E709-4DCD-AD0C-CC43845A93B4.jpeg
...but is still clearly female because she’s fucking tiny and her facial features remain smol and feminine.
3870AAC6-ADE4-430A-BAA6-FA92E93636A3.jpeg
What a waste of a nice rack.
CB6D350D-6964-4342-938B-28C59B3E7F24.jpeg

Last edited:

dotONION

[Putdowns]
kiwifarms.net

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Remember this trio a few pages back? This is why troons rarely take pics next to the opposite sex.

View attachment 1144572

The big gal is Kevin “Agnes” Moore, a troon drag queen who competed as Peppermint on that RuPaul show. The two women flanking her are FTMs Jamie Wilson on the right and Morgan “Mason” Kaminsky on the left.

From Mason’s IG
View attachment 1144569

“Today I asked my son what made him a boy. He said he didn't know, so I asked if he felt like a boy or a girl and he said boy. So I told him that was what made him a boy.

PL: I wasn’t raised in a religious household, so some of the finer points of dogmatic thinking are lost on me. But it seems there’s no saving people like Mason. Like I legit don’t even know how you break this kind of thinking.

This poor kid. He’s 8 or 9 and his attention-seeking “dad” has already gifted the kid with his own IG account. An 8 year old boy doesn’t need to ‘gram you irresponsible fuck.

View attachment 1144570
...who trooned out...
View attachment 1144571
View attachment 1144573
View attachment 1144589
...but is still clearly female because she’s fucking tiny and her facial features remain smol and feminine.
View attachment 1144587
View attachment 1144595
The M2F on the left looks like a normal dude. Kevin and thst other dude look like their birth sexes. Who in the fuck names themselves Agnes?!

remiem

The Lost Temple
kiwifarms.net
Why would any ftm want to be perceived as female? The whole point of transitioning to male is to NOT have people treat you as female? If you're going to get your tits cut off and take T, buy a suit or something.

I don't understand FTM fembois. You wanted to be a guy; you lose your female privilege. Man up.
Because they want to be special snowflakes.

You'll notice that an overwhelming amount of FTM are in the same age range and you'll also notice that a large amount of FTM who desist or de-transition do so when they get a little older because they wake up one morning and realize they're not going to be a ripped male super model or a thin uwu twink anymore. They're aging, not well, and they aren't attractive and then the biological clock starts ticking too, not to mention long term high T in women can and does cause issues with the liver and kidneys.

Fujoshis especially don't have a clue. You can see it in the art and fiction they produce. They still write the relationship extremely heterosexually and they still write sexual encounters in manner where they assume the anatomy works the same. They still write the emotional connections between the men they're obsessing over in a way where one is obviously female and the other is obviously male. They don't have a clue about gay men, gay culture, etc but they've convinced themselves they do and they use this idea to turn themselves into what they think is a 'gay man' when in reality it's not even close.

Last edited:

Bani

Rob Liefeld's Pouches
kiwifarms.net
And don't forget real gay men especially young ones do hock up culture hard. Gay bath houses, glory holesand orgies tend be exaggerated in media sure but the ideas come from reality. In straight relationships girls tend to say no to sex more than guys do, that makes sense evolutionally speaking. Without girls saying no guys are free to follow their dicks and that's something many gays just do. Very different from perfect romance in yaoi.
I had a gay friend in college who would often complain to me that he was having a hard time finding other gay guys interested in long term relationships. Everyone apparently just wanted to fuck (although some of that is just how people are in their early twenties in general.)

Kind of depends on the type of gay guy, too. In my experience, bears tend to be more interested in commitment than hunks or twinks (my friend was a bear, for instance.)

Gay women on the other hand tend to care more about committed relationships. They are women, after all (or at least they should be; looking at you, AGPs.)

The user who tried to argue against the looney troon showed up in the r/LGBdroptheT thread about this and said she had been banned from r/Selfawarewolves.

Real lesbians have sex with men:
View attachment 1144566View attachment 1144565
His post history, and a (predictable) list of words that he likes to use the most:
View attachment 1144577
The more frequently someone calls other people Nazis or fascists, the more exceptional they probably are.

Lmao at him saying that this lesbian isn't a lesbian because she dislikes dick. He's trying to Jedi mind trick her into thinking liking pussy makes her straight. What an incel.

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
Fujoshis don't want to date straight or bi men because dating someone who is openly attracted to women makes the fujoshis feel like their partners don't see them as "real men." To be fair, maybe they're right--but given that gay men aren't attracted to women, straight and bi men are fujoshis' only potential partners.

I mean, I say "only," but there are way more straight and bi men than gay men. That's what fascinates me about the decisions of fujoshis. A lot of their transition clearly has to do with getting access to a new dating pool--I've known women who lamented for years that straight men didn't find them attractive, only to troon out and act shocked when no gay men show interest in their Grindr profiles. Well, yeah!

When 95 percent of the men you meet are attracted to women, you can probably find at least one guy who's into you as an ugly freak. After taking testosterone and cutting off one's breasts, not only are the gay men fujoshis pursue still not interested, but most straight and bi men become turned off by her new secondary sex characteristics. But tranny chasers are gross, so they aren't an option, either! No wonder this lady is dating an anime character. She's cut herself off from every other group that might want to fuck her.

Someone once said that straight people don't realize how convenient it is living with 95 percent of the sex you're attracted to being attracted to your own sex, and I think straight girls who transition epitomize that lack of awareness. HSTS, lesbian transitioners, and AGPs all are willing to fuck within their own groups, but straight women are shit out of luck. They sometimes "date" each other, but they're still looking out for their dream gay man who is actually straight.
and most FTMs weren’t as ugly pre transition as transbians. plain, maybe, but not grotesque. they could have gotten with a guy way easier than a transbian could’ve gotten with a girl.
honestly, if you’re a woman and you’re not overweight, guys will ask you out.

there’s also the perception among some straight women that all the hot guys are gay. they think the straight guys who are in their league aren’t good enough for them and they would be doing better if they were gay.

Jakandiro

Der Ewige Schweizer
kiwifarms.net
So I was looking around r/asktransgender for new material given the lack of it recently and I stumble unto this post
groom.png
Creepy enough on its own to try and groom this 8yo into cutting his willy/creating a Jazz 2.0 and looking for YT content to show him, but then I noticed something in the replies
newhalf.png
Not only is planning to send a little boy to school with makeup going to get MORE attention from bullies, but I also noticed he left a link to r/CisParentTransKid
I take a gander and first thing I see:
santanoose.png
I just feel bad for this woman marrying into an FTM and having her son get indoctrinated by her new husband but it was sort of inevitable really.

shock.png
A severely autistic kid who should've gotten help with his issues way earlier than he did and is now down a path of no return

getbtfo.png
For some good news, a judge that still has his head on and told them to get lost.

hitstooclose.png

And a scheme that would only work if the parents don't know how to read (at the tender age of 13 too :()
One thing that's weird about these subreddits is that I've seen r/crossdressing more than once whenever they list fellow trans subreddits list2.png
But if they actually are women, how is it crossdressing when they're dressing as women? It's almost as if they deep down know they're not really the opposite sex but just choose to ignore the cross in crossdressing.

Attachments

Uh, wow. That's quite a delivery. @First Aid Kit

Thanks, Medic.

This thread is going places and I'm not sure I like the places it's going... this all feels really skeevy to me. Like kids always doubt themselves at a certain age, that's just normal kid stuff. Puberty blockers... I just don't know... Maybe wait until they're 18, right? That seems safest. If you can consent to sex, you can consent to surgery then.

These are some really complicated social issues here all interwoven into a nice little minefield to try to pick through.

I know I personally am really flexible with pronouns and stuff, but not everyone is so understanding. It really depends on tone and the situation though. Rev up those autistic and TMI reactions, I'm really going for it today.

That one dad with the gift ready... that's a good dad right there. I don't care your opinion on parents, I wish I had a parent like that. Maybe it would have solved some things if I had.

Potatis Salad

Does anyone know if Lizzo is problematic?
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1144572

The big gal in the center is Kevin “Agnes” Moore, a troon drag queen who competed as Peppermint on that RuPaul show. The two women flanking him are FTMs Jamie Wilson on the right and Morgan “Mason” Kaminsky on the left.

From Mason’s IG
View attachment 1144569

View attachment 1144570
...who trooned out...
View attachment 1144571
View attachment 1144573
View attachment 1144589
View attachment 1144587
View attachment 1144595
God that is awful. She was pretty cool as a gender nonconforming dyke in a suit at her friend's wedding (imho). As a troon she's just pathetic and gross. What a horrible way to ruin your life.

Papadopoulos

Perc 30 Courier Service
kiwifarms.net
"Hurr durr no one wants to date me!1"

Screams the fujo troon while chasing gay men who aren't attracted to her because they are fucking GAY.

Troons are obsessed with people who don't want to date them. They put them on a pedestal & hate them at the same time. How dare they to live a life full of rainbows & sunshine without including troons - the most oppressed people on the planet?? Exclusion! Transphobia! Reeeeeee!
They have this weird impulse to be the centre of attention 24/7, 365, 50-80, if they live that long.

Tags
reddit troons