Trans cows you think will detransition? -

Fareal

will definitely consider what you have said
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nady/Quinby/whatever the hell she calls herself now. Hopefully before she fucks herself up physically any more on cheap hormones

• Agree
Reactions: Bakasura

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
Honestly I think maybe Contra will
I don't think you realize how aggressively anti-detransition Nyk is. Support for detransitioners or detransitioning yourself is considered high treason in the SJW cult that Nyk is catering to. There was a journalist back in 2017 by the name of Katie Herzog who requested an interview with Nyk after he did that interview with Jesse Singal that the online trans community gave him a lot of shit over. Nyk turned Katie down because she was honest and upfront about having written an article on the topic of detransitioning. He also did a Livestream laughing and ridiculing Katie for reaching out to him with an interview request. ContraPoints has no problem making out with Lauren Southern's BFF Theryn on a public Livestream, but woe if you've written anything about detransitioning, then you are the literal transphobe TERF antichrist in his eyes and you get stonewalled.

Venus

Dat bitch
kiwifarms.net
Colt/Laura Seidman.

His Borderline personality made him predisposed to constantly seeking validation and having an unhealthy obsession with identity. I get the feeling once society gets bored of Trans people, he’ll start becoming obsessed with being a woman again because the reassurance from allies ended.

nets_awesome

I want you to lose turdy pound in one munt.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Colt/Laura Seidman.

His Borderline personality made him predisposed to constantly seeking validation and having an unhealthy obsession with identity. I get the feeling once society gets bored of Trans people, he’ll start becoming obsessed with being a woman again because the reassurance from allies ended.
I would agree. I can see her detransition mainly in order to take advantage of female only free services.

remiem

The Lost Temple
kiwifarms.net
No fucking way, he's more likely to convert to Islam from learning Arabic than to ever detransition. In fact, if that ever happens he will end up doing the Hajj trip to Mecca, where he will be discovered and subjected to sharia law for trying to desecrate the prophet's grave as a non-binary infiltrator of the holy land.
I second her being eventual de-trans, if she lives that long. I think she's absolutely going to butcher herself by cutting off her basically non-existent breasts first. If she survives the trauma and actual dysphoria she causes herself from that, she- like Ash Hardell- will eventually no longer be young, relevant, or cared about. She'll disappear from the web and years later we'll see some vague mention were she's married to someone who helped her stop being a troon-trend goblin, spawned some unfortunate crotch goblins with her and lives a nice little suburban life. Milo just doesn't have thick enough skin to continue on the path she's currently on.

Maybe we can couple this with your Islam conversion and we'll be seeing her doing Hijab styling tutorials in the future with a nice Muslim husband to keep her in line.

• Winner
Reactions: Nykysnottrans

Pickerd

kiwifarms.net
I don't think you realize how aggressively anti-detransition Nyk is. Support for detransitioners or detransitioning yourself is considered high treason in the SJW cult that Nyk is catering to. There was a journalist back in 2017 by the name of Katie Herzog who requested an interview with Nyk after he did that interview with Jesse Singal that the online trans community gave him a lot of shit over. Nyk turned Katie down because she was honest and upfront about having written an article on the topic of detransitioning. He also did a Livestream laughing and ridiculing Katie for reaching out to him with an interview request. ContraPoints has no problem making out with Lauren Southern's BFF Theryn on a public Livestream, but woe if you've written anything about detransitioning, then you are the literal transphobe TERF antichrist in his eyes and you get stonewalled.

It's just that I could see him being voted off the SJW island, probably by saying something "problematic" or a sexual assault/rape accusations from his past...annnd once that cash cow is gone, I don't think he'd fade into the background, I think he'd try to reinvent.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Nykysnottrans
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino