Trans Lifeline Accused of Charity Fraud -

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
tl;dr keep dancing, mugu.
1. This doesn’t even make sense. You’re claiming you manipulated me into pointing out that the events you’re reporting on are years out of date? Why would you, a pompous egotist, even do that? What an old fool you are.

2. Stop appropriating black people’s slang, you racist nigger.

This site would have been shut down years ago and Josh locked up if he didn't have something very powerful fixing things for him. I doubt he even has a clue to how he's being played or by who.
See, this is why you’re such a failure. You like to act like you’re this all-knowing genius, but you don’t know shit about anything. You like to do this mysterious act, this “wouldn’t you like to know?” thing as a cover for the fact that you don’t know either, and in fact you know considerably less about how the world works than the average person.

To be honest, you’re exposing your privileged background here. You come from a world where you want something and it’s done. How it’s done or how much effort it takes is a question for the servants as far as you’re concerned. So you have to believe that if something that makes you uncomfortable exists, it’s because there’s some sinister force behind it. You just can’t deal with the fact that in the real world, you aren’t important, you have no special rights. Such an ego you have!

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
In a thread posted by a prominent trans advocate who doesn't want me naming them on this site or elsewhere in connection with this site , discussing fake advocacy work in general, i brought up the fact that Trans Lifeline almost never answers their phone and one of them said she had heard them same from several other people. Apparently this person was ticked about some narcissistic attention whore who showed up at a City Council meeting discussing a ban on conversion therapy, spoke for two minutes and then claimed credit afterward for the 2 years of work that led up to that meeting that enacted the ban.

Feel free to share your knowledge of that jive movie. The parents are nauseated at the thought of raising money in the name of a vulnerable minority and it's been going on for some time.
This prominent advocate is more than likely a FAKE like you old man shits the dog fucking pedophile
Trans Lifeline didn’t answer the phone? Guess you have no choice but to kill yourself, then.
Well if it was a video chat it would have shown the operator hanging by a rope with their wrist cut wide open.
Thank you @Jack Awful

I have been aware of this for years. If you study the threads on Greta and Nina, you'll see that they both freaked the fuck out on me the first time I mentioned KF. I can't be arsed with doing that much research right now on a low priority story. I've been mentioning it for quite some time, but yesterday was the first opportunity to put it to the mama bears and they're not at all happy at the knowledge.
And well tom tell us after that anti LGBT rant back in the day about no one wants to hear it did you not get? NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR IT TOM! including from you.
Tom gave me another reason to hate trannies. Thanks Tom you helpful dogfucker.
Well tom is not trans and has that kind of effect on people.
One of my favourite streams he's done. Full of twists, turns. Never expected some looney secret hideout in the middle of the fucking desert!

@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg Have you ever watched any of Josh's streams? (apart from the one dedicated to you ofc). What are your thoughts on them?
LOL My favorite was with Tom on it Jimmy McGill and I were in there laughing at tom and Tom talked all his stupid shit and then had a COPD fit and Josh laughed at him and when tom saw chat he lost it and started screaming at walls. demanded Josh made him admin of his sub forum so he could as he put is clean it up and make it a nicer place.
Actually, I've never listened to much of any of them, including that one. This is the first one that I've actually suffered all the way through. it still has 20 minutes to go. Josh is a useful idiot being played by the DIA and Mossad. He's a pathetic , privileged sheenie and insecure , self loathing, incel with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth. He has the emotional maturity of a 10 year old schoolyard bully, who thinks he's hilarious, punching down on everything around him. He's totally afraid of communicating with me on a level playing field.
You never suffer you are a human cockroach and cock sucker dog fucker pedophile
They are currently claiming a little more than 100, 000 calls answered and a little more than a million raised. that's awful expense per call when you're not paying any wages.

There is a lot of debate over who to call for a first response. At some point, an EMT needs to make contact with a suicidal person. Online crisis intervention I work with attempts to keep the person talking until we can get somebody from the community to them. Only as a last resort if we can't get lay active rescue to them and they go silent, will we call 911. TL was passionately against that.
And you get NONE ZERO dollars I bet you are one pissed of JEW.
This site would have been shut down years ago and Josh locked up if he didn't have something very powerful fixing things for him. I doubt he even has a clue to how he's being played or by who.
No tom it would not. and it is called a INC. for a reason and there is no very powerful anyone fixing anything.
no dumbass. keep the person who wants to hurt themselves talking.

There is nothing legitimate about a charity collecting over a million dollars to answer 100, 000 calls with unpaid volunteers. It took them a few years to catch wind of it, but the real advocates are upset now.

tl;dr keep dancing, mugu.

oh, an unbiased moderator for starters.

spend some time in the stacks studying "cyber warfare" , "organized cybercrime" , "targeted harassment" and suppression of dissident authors. this is just one of many toilets on the web completely manipulated by spooks. The big sites are a total joke because of all the multi-persona management software deployed. What looks like 100 people screaming about an issue is really four guys and a bunch of sock puppets. AMB is a professional troll base run by DoD IT security contractors.
BLABLABLA REEEEEEEEE Yea yea tom who cares. You deserve to be bashed for being a FAKE trans and a dog fucking pedophile.
The law does not protect Josh. Refusal to enforce the limitations of first amendment protections and fair usage laws is what protects Josh and that's only because the demonstrable financial harm and threat to public safety is well beneath the thresholds for FBI involvement and the locals lack jurisdiction and competence to act.
Yes it does Thomas this is a INC. meaning it is a stand alone. Its own entity. Josh is well protected as is everyone who post here old man shits himself.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
In a thread posted by a prominent trans advocate who doesn't want me naming them on this site or elsewhere in connection with this site , discussing fake advocacy work in general, i brought up the fact that Trans Lifeline almost never answers their phone and one of them said she had heard them same from several other people. Apparently this person was ticked about some narcissistic attention whore who showed up at a City Council meeting discussing a ban on conversion therapy, spoke for two minutes and then claimed credit afterward for the 2 years of work that led up to that meeting that enacted the ban.

Feel free to share your knowledge of that jive movie. The parents are nauseated at the thought of raising money in the name of a vulnerable minority and it's been going on for some time.
You're quite late on this matter Tom. Some "Trans Advocate".

Jaded Optimist

Me Love You Long Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're quite late on this matter Tom. Some "Trans Advocate".
He was late the first time he talked about it, then he forgot because of dementia, and was even later the second time (maybe third?). Here is another example of him talking about TLL from several years ago.
tomonstephanie.JPG
You might want to mention long term memory loss to your doctor Tom, if you can remember too.

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You might want to mention long term memory loss to your doctor Tom, if you can remember too.
I'm slowly becoming convinced that this "Doctor" Tommie goes to only has a degree in holistic medicine from a "school" above a pot shop. It's all crystals and herbs.

Last edited:

Street Meat

do you want more people to end up like this?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg you're a retarded, fat, pedophile dog-fucker. I also wanted to remind you the Tranch didn't even want you which is saying a lot since Kevin Gibes is allowed to exist there. Guess the Tranchers didn't want a dogfucker to fuck their dogs or alpacas?
Maybe do something other than shit yourself and smoke pot and you'd have realized TLL has been scandalous for years.

Try not to fuck any teenage girls on your way to the dumpster later!

Hambubger

It's just pretend
kiwifarms.net
Im not surprised people run a lot of foolishness especially grown ass niggas claiming to be biological women