TransLifeline's Cameron Meyer / Scout Wolfcave / Tiffany "Bunny" Saint-Bunny - Diap Zoane: TLL Scammer taking over for Greta & Pajeet

• DDoS is active again.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I guess the remaining members have taken over the stealing and theft from the departed Stinkditch-Shrek and Pajeet.

m0rnutz

Not a furry
kiwifarms.net
You know what's a trip?

Having a business, and both an account and tweetfeed for said business, but you use it to personally repaste offensive content or content that does not look good to potential investors.

You deviants have your personal furry fuckpages for that. You should only be tweeting and posting updates about your finances and events, not engaging in political discourse, albeit even just vaguely. :story: I used to give my mods shit for that on my server for building and setting a warp to a 9/11 "exhibit".

As for being a furry, I expected that with a name like Wolfcave. Now that he's identifying as a bunny rabbit, I'm getting nostalgia from a certain other TLL bunny boy.....

unclestryker

kiwifarms.net
:lol: I know thats a bot or a Nigerian (419) scammer. Because pretty and lady. Ok slow down on the delusion there guy.
upload_2018-3-2_9-40-46.png

upload_2018-3-2_9-40-19.png

upload_2018-3-2_9-41-19.png

upload_2018-3-2_9-41-45.png

upload_2018-3-2_9-42-18.png

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Didn't a lot of celebrities virtue signal TLL pretty recently? I was under the assumption that they were growing pretty fucking quickly due to the fact that people like Katy Perry and Mark Hamill tweeted about them.

I'm fairly confident that they were forced to resign, read TLL's statement:
DXUxggzVMAA33_u.jpg:large

"Greta and Nina were asked to resign their positions and to cooperate in the investigations and with an outside review"
:thinking:

I found this skimming through twitter, seems like some people aren't exactly happy that the ogres have been kicked out.
View attachment 394874

X-posting this official statement posted by TLL from Greta's thread.

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
You know what's a trip?

Having a business, and both an account and tweetfeed for said business, but you use it to personally repaste offensive content or content that does not look good to potential investors.

You deviants have your personal furry fuckpages for that. You should only be tweeting and posting updates about your finances and events, not engaging in political discourse, albeit even just vaguely. :story: I used to give my mods shit for that on my server for building and setting a warp to a 9/11 "exhibit".

As for being a furry, I expected that with a name like Wolfcave. Now that he's identifying as a bunny rabbit, I'm getting nostalgia from a certain other TLL bunny boy.....

Shit if the board of directors are allowing scout to use "Tiffany St. bunny (bunny)" on the about us section of TLLs website, they may as well just hire Phil/ADF and let him use "Isabel (Izzy hell) Rosa Arujo (Izzyhell) and put his smelly ass on the board of directors (if there even is an actual board). Why do troons have such a difficult time writing their actual name without the stupid, retarded nick names?? They're running a "accredited" buisness, not a club. I feel sorry for those who are thinking about investing in this garbage.

m0rnutz

Not a furry
kiwifarms.net
Shit if the board of directors are allowing scout to use "Tiffany St. bunny (bunny)" on the about us section of TLLs website, they may as well just hire Phil/ADF and let him use "Isabel (Izzy hell) Rosa Arujo (Izzyhell) and put his smelly ass on the board of directors (if there even is an actual board). Why do troons have such a difficult time writing their actual name without the stupid, exceptional nick names?? They're running a "accredited" buisness, not a club. I feel sorry for those who are thinking about investing in this garbage.
Greta "Shrek the Ogre" Martela
Nina "Pajeet" Chaubal "Donkey" Martela.

You know the answer to the question. It's :autism:. It's always :autism:

andr0id psycho sho(ker

I destroy internet memes with my creepy stare!
kiwifarms.net
Oh boy, The translifeline changes hands to a ogre scammer with serious anger issues and a illegal immigrant planning a troon waco to a unhinged trans furry who is also far too open with his fetishes and is going to be scamming the call center out of every penny. Should be a good show

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shit if the board of directors are allowing scout to use "Tiffany St. bunny (bunny)" on the about us section of TLLs website, they may as well just hire Phil/ADF and let him use "Isabel (Izzy hell) Rosa Arujo (Izzyhell) and put his smelly ass on the board of directors (if there even is an actual board). Why do troons have such a difficult time writing their actual name without the stupid, exceptional nick names?? They're running a "accredited" buisness, not a club. I feel sorry for those who are thinking about investing in this garbage.
This is a problem with so many troons. They give themselves stupid nicknames or stupid actual names and can’t bring themselves to separate their deviant leisure activities from their “professional” lives. It’s hard to take a debate on trans politics seriously when one of the participants uses the same account to talk about #analrips or uses the handle “geenacanblowme.”

Deez Nuts

K-Farmer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Imma need some evidence of this cause it sounds like BS. How are they tracking down these people to fill up their commistary? Is it being referred by friends/family? Ok maybe. Cause it's not like you can go to the jails website and search by "transgendered". You can't go calling jails either they aren't gonna give that over the phone. Where did all that money go?

If I was trans I'd be mad they were giving money to incarcerated people instead of people who managed to not get jailed. Just cause you are trans does not mean you are a good person. If you ended up in jail you did something wrong.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imma need some evidence of this cause it sounds like BS. How are they tracking down these people to fill up their commistary? Is it being referred by friends/family? Ok maybe. Cause it's not like you can go to the jails website and search by "transgendered". You can't go calling jails either they aren't gonna give that over the phone. Where did all that money go?

It was done in conjunction with prisoners' rights groups. I'll try to find the link which specifies which ones. I thought it was on the TLL site but they're changing that at the moment so I'm not sure whether I misremembered where I read it.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If I was trans I'd be mad they were giving money to incarcerated people instead of people who managed to not get jailed. Just cause you are trans does not mean you are a good person. If you ended up in jail you did something wrong.
This is the most disturbing aspect of troon culture for me - this idea that if you’re trans, you just can’t do any wrong. Either you must be wrongly accused, or the fact that you’re trans means it somehow doesn’t count because society. The most disgusting moral failings, from abandoning your family to rape and sexual assault are simply excused, probably because in most cases, the troons have something equally shady in their own past.

Given that TLL was founded by a deranged psychopath, it doesn’t surprise me that its current management are people who think convicted rapists getting nicer prison conditions is more important than putting money towards helping people actually calling the line.