TransLifeline's Cameron Meyer / Scout Wolfcave / Tiffany "Bunny" Saint-Bunny - Diap Zoane: TLL Scammer taking over for Greta & Pajeet

• DDoS is active again.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
For those who are not keeping up with Carrot's entries from the trail, here is an update: Bunny was not in adequate physical condition for long-distance hiking and suffered an overuse injury.

What a fucking surprise. I swear to God, troons are either enormous fat fucks or skin-and-bones toothpicks, both of which are entirely unable to handle long periods of physical exertion like walking.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Info on TLL's new executive staff here.

https://www.translifeline.org/blog/post/trans-lifeline-has-new-leadership

http://archive.md/0kGEl

upload_2018-7-24_13-8-2.png

upload_2018-7-24_13-8-54.png

Note the lack of gendered pronouns and the pretentious use of "esq".

upload_2018-7-24_13-9-50.png

upload_2018-7-24_13-10-24.png

I wonder how many TLL staff will be attending this at the organisation's expense.

upload_2018-7-24_13-43-38.png

upload_2018-7-24_13-44-11.png

Last edited:

DragoonSierra

kiwifarms.net
Sams twitter. Nothing real inflammatory at first glance. Seems to be very against conversion therapy but thats out of the ordinary.
She/he did have to change her twitter account name to throw off the trolls. Original account name had Samantha so maybe a woman?
https://twitter.com/samsamesesq?lang=en

Her website against conversion therapy. Ironic that the slogan is "Born Perfect" and now heads a transgender organization.
http://www.nclrights.org/our-work/bornperfect/

No cowish behavior that 5 minutes of looking has found

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sams twitter. Nothing real inflammatory at first glance. Seems to be very against conversion therapy but thats out of the ordinary.
She/he did have to change her twitter account name to throw off the trolls. Original account name had Samantha so maybe a woman?
https://twitter.com/samsamesesq?lang=en

Her website against conversion therapy. Ironic that the slogan is "Born Perfect" and now heads a transgender organization.
http://www.nclrights.org/our-work/bornperfect/

No cowish behavior that 5 minutes of looking has found

She is a woman. She's previously held positions with lesbian organisations. Don't know whether she now identifies as male or enby, but I noticed that the TLL blurb used "their" rather than her or his.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She is a woman. She's previously held positions with lesbian organisations. Don't know whether she now identifies as male or enby, but I noticed that the TLL blurb used "their" rather than her or his.

Going by the suit, the name, and the fact they are a lawyer but taking a job at trans-lifeline I’m going to say they are a transman but it’s awkward going from “radical feminist lesbian gay rights advocate” to “I’m a man and therefore no longer gay k thx”

I’d say TTL is their attempt at crossing that big line from lesbian feminist to trans straight guy. It’s got to be challenging when you base your entire career on your gender and being gay, and then both those things change.

Also I bet having a transman at the helm will piss off Greta and Pajeet.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For all their bullshit about "centering trans femmes", they were always perfectly happy to have trans men like Eli, Heath and Jaden around. I think that not questioning was the main requirement for gaining Greta and Nina's approval.

More like doing as they were told and lots of grunt work for free.

Greta seemed to favor hysterical SJW looney troons like herself to spread the free charity money fun around and the transmen should be grateful to volunteer and do much of actual work required at TLL.

Sam has a legit education, degree and work experience in advocacy on legislative and policy matters. Elena on the other hand is just another troon trying to make money being a token minority speaker at dumb SJW events around the NW. she hasn’t seemed to do much other than talk about “muh oppression” and “as a transwoman I think...” Reeeeeing.

Last edited:
N

NQ 952

kiwifarms.net
More like doing as they were told and lots of grunt work for free.

Greta seemed to favor hysterical SJW looney troons like herself to spread the free charity money fun around and the transmen should be grateful to volunteer and do much of actual work required at TLL.

Sam has a legit education, degree and work experience in advocacy on legislative and policy matters. Elena on the other hand is just another troon trying to make money being a token minority speaker at dumb SJW events around the NW. she hasn’t seemed to do much other than talk about “muh oppression” and “as a transwoman I think...” Reeeeeing.

I honestly hope this turns TLL around. We need more suicide help programs, even if they are trans focused.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I honestly hope this turns TLL around. We need more suicide help programs, even if they are trans focused.

It’s possible, lesbians (and I assume former lesbians, now transman) like Sam tend to be very serious business types that actually get shit accomplished.

Every lesbian I’ve ever known are workhorses who get shit done and excel in their field. I’m going to assume this extends to transmen as well. (But I only know actual lesbians, not bullshit attention seeking tumblrinas, gay till graduation or girl-dick dykes.) Im giving Sam the benefit of the doubt on this given the info known so far.

break these cuffs

IT'S A BABY FAHKIN WHALE, BRO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They should have been back on trail on the 19th. They might break their record of 10 days innawoods iat this rate. Cameron fucking up was not shocking at all. Reading through Carrot's journal made me think I over estimated her. Maybe it's just my backcountry :autism:, but it seems to me like she half-assed her preparation more than I thought she would and Cameron's ass never made it off the couch. I don't know how it is on the PCT, thru hiking it multiple times is her claim to fame, but people drunkenly stumble up the AT every year. There is a lot logi support except in a few notable sections. Could be she's just used to hiking with guidebooks and her bluster about mapping out her own routes was all bullshit.

They have 360 miles on a relatively chill river. Carrot was told by an ex-guide that it can get rough if the waters are high. Well, one of their main obstacles on the failed hike was high river crossings and she says in her blog that the Alaskan summer has been mild. The Noatak may be running high boys and girls. Hopefully they're smart enough to call for a bush plane if they see big water. Cameron was a whitewater guide, maybe he didn't lose everything when he lost his mind and trooned out. That being said, he didn't see fit to teach to teach his neophyte partner on a 360 miles how to paddle. In a previous post they spent an hour in them one weekend. Carrot got 2x $1200 sponsored duckies and didn't feel like paddling them. What a bitch. Yeah, I'm jealous even if kayaks are for fags.

wes

kiwifarms.net
I'd say that the previous owners somehow had negative experience. They were actually worse than some random person off the street.
There is obviously a desire for a transgender specific suicide hotline, but the TLL brand is dead in the water. Any serious investor worth their salt will find the gossip (not even KF, just the dismissal statement for Shrek and Donkey is passive aggressive enough) and look at the tax returns and run the other direction. Unwitting celebrities and the e-begging tranny Facebook circuit looks to be like TLL's only source of funding in the future. That's not even touching their retardedly dangerous procedures during calls of actual significance.

Sam looks to be very well put together, and will probably be the best person to be in charge of TLL yet, though the bar is so low it's barely off the ground. If I was manning TLL and actually concerned about helping trannies, I'd beg Trevor Project to take TLL under its wing and give it actual clout. (That would mean tossing the 'NO COPS' rule away, however :optimistic:) Instead, TLL's reputation consists of a kill count, charity fraud, and a budding Jonestown

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sam looks to be very well put together, and will probably be the best person to be in charge of TLL yet, though the bar is so low it's barely off the ground. If I was manning TLL and actually concerned about helping trannies, I'd beg Trevor Project to take TLL under its wing and give it actual clout. (That would mean tossing the 'NO COPS' rule away, however :optimistic:) Instead, TLL's reputation consists of a kill count, charity fraud, and a budding Jonestown

I don't think that putting their past reputation behind them will necessarily be that hard. What will be difficult is finding a direction for TLL which justifies paying skilled people to run it. Neither the hotline nor TLL Microgrants really justify that as they exist at the moment. It needs to do more than it's currently doing to make the transition from a part-time hobby to a full time community resource and it needs to do that relatively fast. People will only accept the "winds of change" excuse for so long before donations are affected - it's almost 5 months since Greta and Nina left.

break these cuffs

IT'S A BABY FAHKIN WHALE, BRO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They're out. Carrot posted the first day of her journal without a recap or anything. I twas projected to be 25 days and this is day 24. Either things went well, or they went radically wrong and she's only able to post now. I guess only time will tell.