Trent: Searching for the truth

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mr Magenta is slamming his penis into Trent's anus. "THIS IS PLEASURE FOR MY PENIS!" Mr Magenta screams as his penis is actually inside of Trents anus. "Anus for Mr Magenta." Trent says. Mr Magenta is slamming. So quickly. Grunting. Enjoying. This is pleasure for him. He ejaculates. Mr Magenta rolls over and immediately falls asleep and starts snoring. Trent lays there, with semen in his anus. Contemplating.

The next day, Mr Magenta is throwing a party. Tons of people are showing up at the party. Mr Magenta's good friend Chad is coming over. Chad is bringing his wife, and his wife's Sister. Theres a knock on the door. Mr Magenta goes to open the door. Its chad his wife and his sisters wife. They walk inside. Trent walks over.
"Whats up guys I'm glad you could make it, heres a beer." Mr magenta says. "Hi Mr Magenta. Hi Trent. This is my wife, and my wifes sister." Chad says.

Trent shakes his wifes sisters hand. "Hi my names Olivia." Chads wife says. "Hi my names Trent." Trent says with a smile. "So, what do you do for a living" Olivia asks Trent. "Oh. Im unemployed." Trent says. "Oh, thats cool" Olivia says. "So do you like Impractical Jokers?" Trent asks. "Hell yeah hahahahha" Olivia says. "hell yeah me too." trent says. Trent and Olivia spend the next few hours talking to each other and getting to know each other better. They are drinking beer with each other. "I have to go to the bathroom" Olivia says and gets up and walks towards the bathroom. Trent gets up and wanders into a different room to see what the other people are doing. Trent walks into a bedroom.

He sees Chad alone in the bedroom looking in the dresser drawers. "What the fuck are you doing" Trent asks. Chad jumps and then turns around to face Trent. "Oh nothing.." Chad says. Trent grabs Chad and pats him down, looking for any stolen items. "Chill bro." Chad says. Trent finds nothing. "So, I noticed you and Olivia been talking a while." Chad says. "Yeah. What of it." Trent asks. "That seems a little odd to me." Chad says. "Wtf? Why" Trent says. "It almost seems like you like her. But you are a homosexual male who has anal sex with Mr Magenta and Mr Magenta is your boyfriend." Chad says. "Shut the fuck up. Mr Magenta is not my boyfriend." Trent says. "But you do have anal sex with him No?" Chad says. "Fuck this." Trent says and starts to walk. "I am not homosexual. I am married to a woman." Chad says. Trent stops. "So?" Trent says. "Nothing." Chad says. "I have the largest anus in the USA. No man can resist my anus." Trent reminds Chad. "I dont buy it." Chad says. "If I pulled down my trousers right now, you would be unable to control yourself and would have no choice but to slam your penis into my anus. But since your not gay nevermind." Trent says. Trent begins to walk towards the door. "Hahahaha your so gay." Chad says. Trent stops dead in his tracks. Trent pulls down his trousers and bends over and exposes his anus. Chads eyes open wide and his mouth drops open wide. "OH MY GOODNESS! THAT ANUS IS AMAZING!" Chad screams, and quickly sprints towards Trent and slams his penis into trents anus. "THIS IS PLEASURE!!!!!!" Chad screams. Chad's wife hears the noise and bursts into the room. "WHAT THE HELLlLLL!!!!!!" Chads wife screams. Chad quickly ejaculates semen into Trents anus, then looks at his wife with a terrified look on his face. "I WANT A DIVORCE!" Chads wifes screams and runs out the house. "God damnit Trent." Chad says and then runs after his wife.

The next day Trent heads to a bar. He orders a beer and drinks it at the bar. Trent can't stop thinking about Olivia tho. A man sits at the stool next to him. He and Trent start chatting. "So Trent, want to head to the bathroom together so that I may slam my penis into your anus?" The man says. Trent shakes his head. "Nah man. I don't" Trent says. "Wtf?" The man says in a confused manner. The man read online that Trent loves cocks for his anus and never turns a cock down. "Are you feeling okay today Trent?" The man says. "You know what? I actually am." Trent says. Trent gets up and heads out of the bar.

Trent walks outside and is walking. He heads down a dark ally. He sees Chad. "Trent. You ruined my marriage! I am straight but you tricked me into slamming my penis into your anus and now my wife wants a divorce!" Chad says. "Its your own fault. You were making fun of me. Besides its not my fault I have such an amazing anus that men cant resist. You bragged you could resist it so I just proved you wrong is all." Trent says. "FUCK YOU TRENT!" Chad screams and charges Trent. He throws a punch but Trent quickly dodges and punches him in the side. Chad gets a upper cut into Trents Face, Trent quickly punches Chad in the stomach then head butts him, sending Chad stumbling backwards a few steps then he falls backwards onto his back onto the ground. "Fuck off." Trent says and starts to walk away. "I am going to fucking kill you for this!" Chad says. Trent stops dead in his tracks, turns around and pulls out his pistol and shoots Chad once directly in the forehead killing him instantly. "No. Your not." Trent says. Then walks away.

Trent goes home. Trent gets into his pajamas and puts his pistol into the night stand. Mr Magenta walks into the room. "Man I had a long day today. Time for some anus." Mr Magenta says. "Im not really in the mood." Trent says. "Wtf?" Mr Magenta says. "I have never heard you say those words before. Are you feeling okay?" Mr Magenta asks. "Im fine. Im just going to bed." Trent says. Mr Magenta quickly tackles Trent to the ground and slams his penis into Trents anus.

The next day, Trent and Mr Magenta go to Chavels house for a party. Mr Magenta is just taking hella shots of Vodka one after the other. He passes out onto the floor and is snoring. Trent and Chavel go into a bedroom together. "Man I could really for some anus right now." Chavel says. "Nah I dont really want any cocks for my anus." Trent says. "Come on man I need some anus!" Chavel says and charges right for Trent! Trent quickly punches Chavel in the face and throws him onto the bed. "I said I dont want no cocks in my anus! But if you want sex so bad, lets do it!" Trent screams. Trent pulls down Chavels trousers. "Wtf? Trent you have never done this before!" Chavel says. "I dont give a fuck!" Trent says. Trent quickly slams his penis into Chavels anus. Trent quickly ejaculates semen into Chavels anus.

Trent walks out of the room and goes and sits down on a couch. A man he has never seen before comes and sits down next to him. "Sup." Trent says. "Hi. My name is Nate." The man says. "Hi." Trent says. "You don't look so good man. Is everything okay?" Nate asks in a curious manner. "No man. Everything fucking sucks." Trent says. "You know, You will have problems. You will experience pain. And you will eventually die." Nate says. "Damn that sucks." Trent says. "But you know why thats Good news? Because according to Jesus, your problems, your pain, and your death don’t get the last say over your life. He does. He is the beginning and the End, the alpha and the omega. The one you needed yesterday, the one you need right now and the one you’ll need tomorrow. You don't have to keep living like this." Nate says. Nate then pulls out a pocket sized bible, and hands it to Trent. "Read this sometime." Nate says. "Thanks." Trent says.

Trent goes home. He starts reading the pocket sized bible. Mr Magenta comes home and quickly tackles Trent to the ground and slams his penis into Trents anus.

The next day, Trent goes somewhere and does something. He doesn't go home right away tho. He heads to the bar. He orders a beer, and looks at it. But then decides to not drink it. Thats when Mr Magenta walks into the bar. "Trent! Why have you been gone all day! My penis desires anus!" Mr Magenta says. "I have realized something Mr Magenta. I am not actually homosexual." Trent says. "What the hell? Nonsense!" Mr Magenta says. "Go away Mr Magenta." Trent says. "No! It is time for anus!" Mr Magenta screams and starts charging right for Trent! Trent quickly punches Mr Magenta in the face and grabs him and throws him to the ground.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" A man screams and then pulls out his cell phone and dials 911. Trent runs out of the bar. Mr Magenta gets up and starts chasing Trent out of the bar. Trent is running down the street with Mr Magenta running close behind him. "GET BACK HERE WITH THAT ANUS!" Mr Magenta screams. Mr Magenta tackles Trent to the ground. Trent elbows Mr Magenta from behind him in the face and gets free and stands up, and kicks Mr Magenta in the face. Mr Magenta jumps up and punches Trent in the face. Trent grabs Mr Magenta and bites him on the forearm. "AHHHHH!" Mr Magenta says. Trent throws Mr Magenta to the ground. Mr Magenta is laying on the ground on his back. Trent pulls out his pistol and points it at Mr Magenta. "Enough of this madness!" Trent says. "What the fuck has gotten into you lately!" Mr Magenta says. "Its over Mr Magenta. This ends right here, right now. Tonight. I am straight now." Trent says. "What are you going to do? Shoot me?" Mr Magenta says. "I should!" Trent says. "Then why don't you just get it over with it already. Do it!" Mr Magenta screams.

Trent looks at Mr Magenta with a surprised look on his face. Then his face quickly turns to anger. Trents finger is on the trigger. All the times that Mr Magenta tackled Trent to the ground and slammed his penis into Trents anus begin to flash in his mind. Trent is right about to pull the trigger. Suddenly two cop cars with lights and sirens flashing quickly pull up. 2 cops jump out of each of the two cars, with their pistols drawn. "Drop the gun Trent!" One of the cops screams. Trent drops the gun and puts his hands up. "He is right there officers." Trent says and nods toward Mr Magenta.

The cops pull Mr Magenta up to his feet while one cop grabs Trents gun off the ground. A cop handcuffs Mr Magenta. "What the hell is going on?" Mr Magenta says. "Mr Magenta. You are under arrest for Rape." The cop says. "WHAT!" Mr Magenta screams. "I went to the police Department earlier today Mr Magenta. They took me to the hospital and got a rape kit and took pictures of my bruises and marks. I have finally turned you in Mr Magenta. They were going to arrest you at work today but you dont have a job and you werent at home, so they couldn't arrest you until right now." Trent says.
"What? You are a snitch now?" Mr Magenta says.
"If me being a snitch means that you go to prison, then I can live with that." Trent says. Mr Magenta is led away by the cops and put into the back of the cop car. The cops drive away. Trent walks home.

The next day while Trent is at home, he pulls out his cell phone. He calls Olivia. "Hello?" She says. "Hey. Whats up? Do you want to go a get a cup of coffee today?" Trent asks. "I would like that." Olivia says.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Was this made with a generator? I'm too new/stupid to get it fully but it reads like it was.

You're bolth. Don't question Shiversblood's stories of Trent's anus and Mr. Magenta for they have a long, storied history here on the Farms. Simply enjoy them for what they are (whatever they are!) :drink:

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
Is this the thrilling conclusion to the Trent saga, or will we hear more after Mr. Magenta gets out of prison?

You will hear more because Shivers loves to write stories about men slamming cock in each others ass.

I'm on the edge of my seat, will Trent ejaculate in the vagina of a woman named Olivia?

She probably stays loyal to her husband but Trent feels free at this point and is free to flirt with her
Shivers is a special boy.

Boy you could say that again. Very special indeed

Ass eating cunt

HE HAS NO STYLE, HE HAS NO SHAME
kiwifarms.net
Mr Magenta is slamming his penis into Trent's anus. "THIS IS PLEASURE FOR MY PENIS!" Mr Magenta screams as his penis is actually inside of Trents anus. "Anus for Mr Magenta." Trent says. Mr Magenta is slamming. So quickly. Grunting. Enjoying. This is pleasure for him. He ejaculates. Mr Magenta rolls over and immediately falls asleep and starts snoring. Trent lays there, with semen in his anus. Contemplating.

The next day, Mr Magenta is throwing a party. Tons of people are showing up at the party. Mr Magenta's good friend Chad is coming over. Chad is bringing his wife, and his wife's Sister. Theres a knock on the door. Mr Magenta goes to open the door. Its chad his wife and his sisters wife. They walk inside. Trent walks over.
"Whats up guys I'm glad you could make it, heres a beer." Mr magenta says. "Hi Mr Magenta. Hi Trent. This is my wife, and my wifes sister." Chad says.

Trent shakes his wifes sisters hand. "Hi my names Olivia." Chads wife says. "Hi my names Trent." Trent says with a smile. "So, what do you do for a living" Olivia asks Trent. "Oh. Im unemployed." Trent says. "Oh, thats cool" Olivia says. "So do you like Impractical Jokers?" Trent asks. "Hell yeah hahahahha" Olivia says. "hell yeah me too." trent says. Trent and Olivia spend the next few hours talking to each other and getting to know each other better. They are drinking beer with each other. "I have to go to the bathroom" Olivia says and gets up and walks towards the bathroom. Trent gets up and wanders into a different room to see what the other people are doing. Trent walks into a bedroom.

He sees Chad alone in the bedroom looking in the dresser drawers. "What the fuck are you doing" Trent asks. Chad jumps and then turns around to face Trent. "Oh nothing.." Chad says. Trent grabs Chad and pats him down, looking for any stolen items. "Chill bro." Chad says. Trent finds nothing. "So, I noticed you and Olivia been talking a while." Chad says. "Yeah. What of it." Trent asks. "That seems a little odd to me." Chad says. "Wtf? Why" Trent says. "It almost seems like you like her. But you are a homosexual male who has anal sex with Mr Magenta and Mr Magenta is your boyfriend." Chad says. "Shut the fuck up. Mr Magenta is not my boyfriend." Trent says. "But you do have anal sex with him No?" Chad says. "Fuck this." Trent says and starts to walk. "I am not homosexual. I am married to a woman." Chad says. Trent stops. "So?" Trent says. "Nothing." Chad says. "I have the largest anus in the USA. No man can resist my anus." Trent reminds Chad. "I dont buy it." Chad says. "If I pulled down my trousers right now, you would be unable to control yourself and would have no choice but to slam your penis into my anus. But since your not gay nevermind." Trent says. Trent begins to walk towards the door. "Hahahaha your so gay." Chad says. Trent stops dead in his tracks. Trent pulls down his trousers and bends over and exposes his anus. Chads eyes open wide and his mouth drops open wide. "OH MY GOODNESS! THAT ANUS IS AMAZING!" Chad screams, and quickly sprints towards Trent and slams his penis into trents anus. "THIS IS PLEASURE!!!!!!" Chad screams. Chad's wife hears the noise and bursts into the room. "WHAT THE HELLlLLL!!!!!!" Chads wife screams. Chad quickly ejaculates semen into Trents anus, then looks at his wife with a terrified look on his face. "I WANT A DIVORCE!" Chads wifes screams and runs out the house. "God damnit Trent." Chad says and then runs after his wife.

The next day Trent heads to a bar. He orders a beer and drinks it at the bar. Trent can't stop thinking about Olivia tho. A man sits at the stool next to him. He and Trent start chatting. "So Trent, want to head to the bathroom together so that I may slam my penis into your anus?" The man says. Trent shakes his head. "Nah man. I don't" Trent says. "Wtf?" The man says in a confused manner. The man read online that Trent loves cocks for his anus and never turns a cock down. "Are you feeling okay today Trent?" The man says. "You know what? I actually am." Trent says. Trent gets up and heads out of the bar.

Trent walks outside and is walking. He heads down a dark ally. He sees Chad. "Trent. You ruined my marriage! I am straight but you tricked me into slamming my penis into your anus and now my wife wants a divorce!" Chad says. "Its your own fault. You were making fun of me. Besides its not my fault I have such an amazing anus that men cant resist. You bragged you could resist it so I just proved you wrong is all." Trent says. "FUCK YOU TRENT!" Chad screams and charges Trent. He throws a punch but Trent quickly dodges and punches him in the side. Chad gets a upper cut into Trents Face, Trent quickly punches Chad in the stomach then head butts him, sending Chad stumbling backwards a few steps then he falls backwards onto his back onto the ground. "Fuck off." Trent says and starts to walk away. "I am going to fucking kill you for this!" Chad says. Trent stops dead in his tracks, turns around and pulls out his pistol and shoots Chad once directly in the forehead killing him instantly. "No. Your not." Trent says. Then walks away.

Trent goes home. Trent gets into his pajamas and puts his pistol into the night stand. Mr Magenta walks into the room. "Man I had a long day today. Time for some anus." Mr Magenta says. "Im not really in the mood." Trent says. "Wtf?" Mr Magenta says. "I have never heard you say those words before. Are you feeling okay?" Mr Magenta asks. "Im fine. Im just going to bed." Trent says. Mr Magenta quickly tackles Trent to the ground and slams his penis into Trents anus.

The next day, Trent and Mr Magenta go to Chavels house for a party. Mr Magenta is just taking hella shots of Vodka one after the other. He passes out onto the floor and is snoring. Trent and Chavel go into a bedroom together. "Man I could really for some anus right now." Chavel says. "Nah I dont really want any cocks for my anus." Trent says. "Come on man I need some anus!" Chavel says and charges right for Trent! Trent quickly punches Chavel in the face and throws him onto the bed. "I said I dont want no cocks in my anus! But if you want sex so bad, lets do it!" Trent screams. Trent pulls down Chavels trousers. "Wtf? Trent you have never done this before!" Chavel says. "I dont give a fuck!" Trent says. Trent quickly slams his penis into Chavels anus. Trent quickly ejaculates semen into Chavels anus.

Trent walks out of the room and goes and sits down on a couch. A man he has never seen before comes and sits down next to him. "Sup." Trent says. "Hi. My name is Nate." The man says. "Hi." Trent says. "You don't look so good man. Is everything okay?" Nate asks in a curious manner. "No man. Everything fucking sucks." Trent says. "You know, You will have problems. You will experience pain. And you will eventually die." Nate says. "Damn that sucks." Trent says. "But you know why thats Good news? Because according to Jesus, your problems, your pain, and your death don’t get the last say over your life. He does. He is the beginning and the End, the alpha and the omega. The one you needed yesterday, the one you need right now and the one you’ll need tomorrow. You don't have to keep living like this." Nate says. Nate then pulls out a pocket sized bible, and hands it to Trent. "Read this sometime." Nate says. "Thanks." Trent says.

Trent goes home. He starts reading the pocket sized bible. Mr Magenta comes home and quickly tackles Trent to the ground and slams his penis into Trents anus.

The next day, Trent goes somewhere and does something. He doesn't go home right away tho. He heads to the bar. He orders a beer, and looks at it. But then decides to not drink it. Thats when Mr Magenta walks into the bar. "Trent! Why have you been gone all day! My penis desires anus!" Mr Magenta says. "I have realized something Mr Magenta. I am not actually homosexual." Trent says. "What the hell? Nonsense!" Mr Magenta says. "Go away Mr Magenta." Trent says. "No! It is time for anus!" Mr Magenta screams and starts charging right for Trent! Trent quickly punches Mr Magenta in the face and grabs him and throws him to the ground.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" A man screams and then pulls out his cell phone and dials 911. Trent runs out of the bar. Mr Magenta gets up and starts chasing Trent out of the bar. Trent is running down the street with Mr Magenta running close behind him. "GET BACK HERE WITH THAT ANUS!" Mr Magenta screams. Mr Magenta tackles Trent to the ground. Trent elbows Mr Magenta from behind him in the face and gets free and stands up, and kicks Mr Magenta in the face. Mr Magenta jumps up and punches Trent in the face. Trent grabs Mr Magenta and bites him on the forearm. "AHHHHH!" Mr Magenta says. Trent throws Mr Magenta to the ground. Mr Magenta is laying on the ground on his back. Trent pulls out his pistol and points it at Mr Magenta. "Enough of this madness!" Trent says. "What the fuck has gotten into you lately!" Mr Magenta says. "Its over Mr Magenta. This ends right here, right now. Tonight. I am straight now." Trent says. "What are you going to do? Shoot me?" Mr Magenta says. "I should!" Trent says. "Then why don't you just get it over with it already. Do it!" Mr Magenta screams.

Trent looks at Mr Magenta with a surprised look on his face. Then his face quickly turns to anger. Trents finger is on the trigger. All the times that Mr Magenta tackled Trent to the ground and slammed his penis into Trents anus begin to flash in his mind. Trent is right about to pull the trigger. Suddenly two cop cars with lights and sirens flashing quickly pull up. 2 cops jump out of each of the two cars, with their pistols drawn. "Drop the gun Trent!" One of the cops screams. Trent drops the gun and puts his hands up. "He is right there officers." Trent says and nods toward Mr Magenta.

The cops pull Mr Magenta up to his feet while one cop grabs Trents gun off the ground. A cop handcuffs Mr Magenta. "What the hell is going on?" Mr Magenta says. "Mr Magenta. You are under arrest for Rape." The cop says. "WHAT!" Mr Magenta screams. "I went to the police Department earlier today Mr Magenta. They took me to the hospital and got a rape kit and took pictures of my bruises and marks. I have finally turned you in Mr Magenta. They were going to arrest you at work today but you dont have a job and you werent at home, so they couldn't arrest you until right now." Trent says.
"What? You are a snitch now?" Mr Magenta says.
"If me being a snitch means that you go to prison, then I can live with that." Trent says. Mr Magenta is led away by the cops and put into the back of the cop car. The cops drive away. Trent walks home.

The next day while Trent is at home, he pulls out his cell phone. He calls Olivia. "Hello?" She says. "Hey. Whats up? Do you want to go a get a cup of coffee today?" Trent asks. "I would like that." Olivia says.
Tldr