• ”If I caught this house on fire I'd probably raise the property values.”

Disaster Troon loses NASA internship over telling Homer Hickam to "suck her dick and balls"

Discussion in 'Articles & Happenings' started by CIA Nigger, Aug 21, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. If anyone could write your post, it doesn't need to be made. One-word replies are automatic 1-month bans from this board.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Create accurate topic titles. Threads should be labeled correctly and avoid sensationalist language.
  • Cite an article. This board is for content aggregation and should feature at least one source.

@Lipitor

1. May he rest in peace. :sadwaifu:

• Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    OwO What's This?

OwO What's This? True & Honest Princess
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  2. NASA cycles a ton of interns to do grunt work. I dated a doctoral candidate (who already had a doctorate in another field) who was on a project involving space radiation for their research and NASA was funding them and they just threw interns at her and the rest of the project team. Gave them a stack of potential assistants for anything their heart desired from all across the United States. They had a ton to choose from, so they could have her pick of the litter.

I mean, shit, I was in a program that wasn’t all that glamorous in grad school and the government wanted me to work on army projects involving their training as an intern. Federal government will take what they can get for interns. I think the only agencies that are selective are the intelligence agencies.

• Informative Informative x 11
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Commander Keen

Commander Keen in GOODBYE GALAXY!!!

kiwifarms.is
  3. "We need more women in the STEM field."
    Stupid gook, this isn't a woman. He literally said to suck his dick and balls.

This is what is going to happen thanks to these feminist exceptional individuals ; natal women will be locked out of everything and fucked up troons will take their places. It's like the suffrage movement never happen thanks to these brainless twats.

• Feels  x 20
    • Agree  x 9
    • Winner  x 5
    • Like  x 1
    •  x 1
    heathercho

heathercho あかんやで

kiwifarms.is
  4. Because nothing screams "female" like telling someone to suck your dick and balls!

• Winner Winner x 23
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    ATaxingWoman

ATaxingWoman Professional tax investigator

kiwifarms.is
  5. WTF, I love trannies now.

• Islamic Content  x 12
    • Winner  x 3
    • Like  x 2
    •  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • Autistic  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    • Dumb  x 1
    Y2K Baby

Y2K Baby The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  6. I'm amused that this nobody calls herself "NaomiH_official" on twitter as if someone would make a tribute/parody account and Homer Hickam is just HomerHickam.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 8
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    The Shadow

The Shadow Kebabs on skewers

kiwifarms.is
  7. For those who may not know, Homer Hickam was born into an extremely blue collar community in which guidance counselors actively discouraged students from pursuing higher education and instead work in the coal mine. My own fiancee was born into one of these communities and even with a 4.0, she barely got to avoid working at a prison and instead attend a low-income college.

"Progressive" means, (or it should mean), clawing your way out of impossible circumstances to have just a chance at making your own mold... Unlike Naomi, who used his family's money to turn his dick inside-out and brag about it on the internet. Even if you did get your internship back; fuck you, you little freakish piece of afterbirth.

• Winner Winner x 30
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
    kiwifarms.is
  8. I like that term "natal women", it's a much quicker and more polite sounding way of saying "real woman".
    :like:

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 4
    Sword Fighter Super

Sword Fighter Super I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  9. It's unfortunate that Homer feels some nonsensical need to "make things right" here. Things were right. This "Naomi" idiot clearly has no idea how to handle herself in a professional setting. This isn't Walmart you're getting a job at, it's fucking NASA. That's the real deal, you behave yourself when you're in the grownup's world -- or else this happens. Shitty person with toxic shittier friends made the situation worse and in the end Naomi would've been better off losing the internship and maybe, just maybe, using this as an opportunity to take a reeeeeeeal good look in the mirror.

We all know nothing would come from this possible introspection, but that's the only "second chance" she deserves for acting that way.

(Also apparently Naomi is someone whom I am already blocking/muting on Twitter so lmao go figure.)

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Super Collie

Super Collie susan got teh big bap
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  10. Why are troons naming themselves biblical names anyway? :thinking:

• 🤔 Thunkful x 11
    sadstuck

sadstuck niggx

kiwifarms.is
  11. Like the fact that this person didn't IMMEDIATELY stop after seeing the name Homer Hickam just makes the situation all the better. You want to work for NASA, that's a name you should know.

• Agree Agree x 19
    Jan_Hus

Jan_Hus He who is afraid of death loses the joy of life...

kiwifarms.is
  12. If you are so impolite towards you elders and betters (even if you mistake them as just a rando on the street), you are going to be a liability to a team.
    Good call on not hiring him.

Ahem.
    fake_boobs.jpeg

• Winner Winner x 25
    #52 Positron, Aug 21, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
    Positron

Positron Looks like Toad in "The Wind in the Willows"
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  13. After the rest of this has come out, I think it speaks fucking volumes that these troons' reaction to "you shouldn't make an ass of yourself in public after getting accepted into an internship at fuckin' NASA" was to spaz out even more.

But "Naomi" got an even better one after Hickam capitulated. Still oppressed, though!

• Agree Agree x 9
    kiwifarms.is
  14. Really. Learn how to conduct yourself properly. Social media has made too many people act like jackasses all day long because "muh freezepeach". But there's a time and a place for everything. If you are going to be interning for NASA maybe you should act accordingly.

Even if it's boring NASA is still a cool thing to put on your resume. This troon should act a bit more professional.

Hey, do you think NASA has dilation stations?

• Agree  x 9
    • Like  x 1
    • Winner  x 1
    •  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    Dysnomia

Dysnomia Danzai!

kiwifarms.is
  15. Especially if you're going to act like an ass in the very tweet chain where you announce you've been accepted as an intern for a prestige organisation. This isn't a case of people going through her old tweet history looking for stuff which reflects badly on her. She was perfectly happy to behave badly in the present in a manner which tied that behaviour to her new employer.

No-one's trying to police your private behaviour, but your public tweets aren't "private". If you wouldn't publish your comment in a newspaper, then don't say it in a public tweet.

Who she took a spite at makes this funnier, but it shouldn't matter - the behaviour would have been just as inappropriate had she said the same to a rando member of the public.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  16. Honestly, I will never hire anyone who has a public and personal social media (attached to their real name) account (specifically twitter) and posts daily to it.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    eldri

eldri oogity boogity boo motherfucker

kiwifarms.is
  17. This should be a lesson to people not to be exceptional dumbfucks and going a roaring rampage using hastags- like NASA. If there's anything that should learned, it's that.
    People are way, way, too quick to go off the handle and if it ends with them losing, then that's how it'll be. Anything for them to learn that they should slow down and think about things for a second instead of mouthing off like morons. In the days before 2000, mouthing off like an ass got you clocked in the face- now all it does is create problems for everyone involved.

Also, while most here would probably call Homer Hickam a cuck, I kinda feel for him. Even after being attacked like he was, he still took the time to talk to the troon involved and decided it was best to try and get their internship back. He didn't state it was the mob that made him change his mind after all. We're all human and we all still feel sympathies for things like this- it actually mostly wasn't the troon's fault but the communities. Though, they still launched the first fucking missile so he's still culpable for everything that's happened.

If there's anything Naomi should do next, though, it's going to be sucking Hickam's dick. Because the troon owe's him a big one for this- he could've just washed his hand and said "If this is how you and your friends wish to act when being told to act professional, then none of you should ever work in a professional environment."

• Agree Agree x 23
    • Winner Winner x 2
    KiwiLedian

KiwiLedian Making Poke and praying for a Mega

kiwifarms.is
  18. Is it really that hard to just not be an obnoxious cunt online?

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Francis York Morgan

Francis York Morgan FBI Special Agent
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  19. 7ACD63C1-B9F5-43BA-A0F2-A735A1E502F8.jpeg

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 13
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    CatParty

CatParty Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  20. For a normal person? More or less, nah.

For some troon who lopped his dick off and has a furry avatar on Twitter? Yes, it is hard to not be an obnoxious cunt, online or not. In fact it's practically impossible.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    #60 Keystone, Aug 21, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
    kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.