• ”And I curse you, in the name of YA-HOO-WA!”
  1. Our official MOVIE NIGHT is running. Join us on DISCORD for voice chat!

Trump Derangement SyndromeRead the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

Discussion in 'Community Watch' started by Randall Fragg, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Implying that anything good or "liberal" that Trump does is a "moron" move.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    The Great Chandler

The Great Chandler "Pickleless girls don't marry virgin boys"

kiwifarms.is
  2. *rates optimistic*
    rosie trump.png
    peepee tape.png

• Optimistic Optimistic x 20
    Darwin Watterson

Darwin Watterson Haven't changed my title in a while
    True & Honest Fan Wiki Sysop

kiwifarms.is
    Give Her The D

Give Her The D Your Local Mexican Cyborg
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
    • Informative Informative x 1
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
    Darwin Watterson

Darwin Watterson Haven't changed my title in a while
    True & Honest Fan Wiki Sysop

kiwifarms.is
  3. [​IMG]
    Oh. I stand corrected, they are actually going to use "Fuck Trump" as their campaign message. I really gave them more credit than that. That's a reasonable and well-rationed argument for your vote, isn't it?

• Winner  x 8
    •  x 6
    • Feels  x 1
    • Autistic  x 1
    • Horrifying  x 1
    #21466 It's HK-47, Mar 13, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    It's HK-47

It's HK-47 Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  4. PAY NO ATTENTION TO THAT TOWN IN SHROPSHIRE.

• Feels Feels x 2
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is

5. Apparently so.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  6. The Democrats have gone full Chris-chan and Trump is their Clyde Cash.

• Agree  x 15
    • Winner  x 4
    • Like  x 1
    •  x 1
    • Horrifying  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    Jigglyjogglers

Jigglyjogglers The Doctor Bashir guy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  7. No Democrat has hair as cool as Clyde Cash's.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Elwood P. Dowd

Elwood P. Dowd Here, let me give you one of my cards.

kiwifarms.is
  8. HNGGGI'LL STRANGLE THAT DON DRUMPF! CURSE THE REPUBLICANS, PEACE TO EVERYBODY ELSE.

• Winner Winner x 15
    • Like Like x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    vertexwindi

vertexwindi Diddy does it for free
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  9. -Kathy Griffin

• Winner Winner x 22
    • Like Like x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Jigglyjogglers

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  10. This video is the perfect representation of the Democrat party post-election. That is, learning absolutely nothing from defeat while showing elitist contempt for the states that didn't go blue (even if they did vote for them, they'd only view those states as raw voting numbers at best). That video practically oozes with smugness and bitterness.

• Agree Agree x 21
    Vault Boy

Vault Boy Corporate Mascot of Vault-Tec.

kiwifarms.is
  11. Every time a seasoned-politician-then-burnout from the blue party shits on the voter base they desperately need for the midterms, gives credence that they will not change by 2020. This is not going to benefit even an aspiring, youthful Democrat with down to earth views and less focus on diarrhea of the mouth, or shit posting. It will not benefit Trump that much at a deeper level, except it'll give him a dangerous opening as obvious as a wildfire, even if his own shit posting drops in quality. That's not even having to bring up his more fluffed up promises, they're literally mouse farts in comparison to how the Democrats are handling 2018. Holy fuck sticks.

• Agree Agree x 11
    NumberingYourState

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  12. And it's especially stupid since they really need a rock solid strategy going into both this year and 2020. They have no horses in the stable to actually challenge Trump with (their options are so bad that they're basically begging fucking Biden to run), so they're not going to win on the strength of their nominee. The economy is doing too good to challenge him on domestic policy, even if they're desperately trying to take credit for it. They would have to come together and form a hard-hitting, fucking amazeballs policy platform that would stand up to attack and have appeal no matter what loser they stuck on their ticket.

Instead they've decided to go with "Fuck Drumpf!" as their sole platform. The same 'calling voters names' approach that sunk them so hard last time is the only thing they can even conceive of doing because they think it's what their loudly reeeeeeeeeeing constituents want, and I guess all of them have destroyed their brains with cocaine too much to realize that the reeeeeeeeeeeing twits don't actually vote.

• Agree Agree x 12
    Jigglyjogglers

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  13. The Democrats HAVE a platform? Wow, it must be fucking invisible, then.

And water is wet like fire is hot, similar to how drowning and burning respectfully both hurt as forms of dying - similar to the Dems plans for the midterms.

I think Trump can rest easily; just lay off trying to be down with the dumb kids, that's all.

• Agree Agree x 7
    #21476 Shokew, Mar 13, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    Shokew

Shokew Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!

kiwifarms.is
  14. Reading anything written by the left these days is slowly driving me insane.

Trump isn't going to be impeached, he isn't Hitler and you haven't lost any rights due to him having been elected. No you are not living in a fascist police state and no, you aren't going to end up in one.

No, just because you voted for a known liar who happens to have a vagina, doesn't make you a good person. It makes you a loud, exceptional, smug asshole who doesn't seem to understand that by repeatedly calling everything you disagree with racist, sexist, etc all you're doing is encouraging more of this shit.

And this is coming from a literal kiwi who voted for the left learning fucks who currently run kiwi farm I currently live in.

I can't tell what the worst part of this - the media openly encouraging this autistic nonsense or the fact I actually sat down and sperged enough to write this exceptional drivel.

• Feels Feels x 17
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    uncleShitHeel

uncleShitHeel Five Star Man

kiwifarms.is
  15. Someone on 4chan posted this photoshop yesterday:

CcgEmmU.png

"Gook Nukem" is so fucking stupid but so fucking funny. I hope people on this site start referring to Kim Jong Un as this.

• Winner  x 30
    • Agree  x 13
    • Like  x 2
    • Autistic  x 1
    • Horrifying  x 1
    Cosmos

Cosmos Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  16. I'll probably use that, but Fatboy will continue to be my favourite.

• Feels Feels x 4
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  17. Word filter soon pls?

• Agree Agree x 8
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    BubbleButt

BubbleButt Islamic Content

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.