• ”Oh, shit.”

Trump Derangement SyndromeRead the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

Discussion in 'Community Watch' started by Randall Fragg, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Trump 2020

• Agree  x 6
    • Winner  x 2
    • Feels  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Horrifying  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    damian

damian Not *cough* Zack.

kiwifarms.is
  2. These are the people who think that screaming silly insults at your opponents will make them do what you want.

Thing is, what Trump is doing is positive reinforcement. Desired behavior gets positive response; undesired behavior gets punished. He was belligerent when Kim was trying to posture and puff, but now Kim is behaving, so it's time to give him cookies.

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Vorhtbame

Vorhtbame I'm BATGRAN

kiwifarms.is
  3. If America wasn't complimenting and acting friendly towards a vicious dictator the Iranian revolution would have never happened.

Building condos on DPRK beaches seems pretty benign compared to that.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Feels Feels x 1
    wellthathappened

wellthathappened This webzone makes people cut their dicks off

kiwifarms.is
  4. damian

damian Not *cough* Zack.

kiwifarms.is
    • Winner Winner x 17
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    vertexwindi

vertexwindi Diddy does it for free
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  5. Belligerence is fine if you're on the right side of history, see? If you were going to win, you can crack a few skulls and win faster, that's all fine and dandy.

But if your'e on the WRONG side of history, belligerence just shows you to be a violent Nazi that we always knew you were and were always going to lose. Being stubborn is just you deciding to take people down with you as you go....

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    TowinKarz

TowinKarz Lemme be Your Boogieman!

kiwifarms.is
  6. Who needs drugs when you can read twitter and get the same effect?

Don't know where you are and nothing quite makes sense anymore, but it's surreal and sometimes funny.

Trump could give every American a bar of gold and these people would complain it was too heavy.

• Feels Feels x 8
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    Doctor Professor Timon

Doctor Professor Timon Horror Cow Professor

kiwifarms.is
  7. Isn't that basically what happened when he reduced taxes so everyone got more out of their paycheck and they started whining that nobody would be happy about that measly amount and that he isn't winning them over with it? Literally complaining about free money.

• Agree Agree x 9
    PrincessJupiter

PrincessJupiter Soldier of Caring
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  8. If they spent less time whining on the Internet during work hours and more time working, maybe that tax cut would have been larger for them.

Yeah, yeah, I know. That's racist or something.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    Vorhtbame

Vorhtbame I'm BATGRAN

kiwifarms.is
  9. If someone put a gun to their head these people would rather die than acknowledge anything good about Trump.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Nacho Man Randy Salsa

Nacho Man Randy Salsa Kiwi Farms World Champion

kiwifarms.is
  10. The thing is, you don't get a taxable paycheck if you don't have a job.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Winner Winner x 1
    BubbleButt

BubbleButt Filth Are My Politics, Filth Is My Life

kiwifarms.is
  11. Without irony, that's one of the complaints a former acquaintance of mine had about it. He said it was designed to help rich people (like me, as I had to keep pointing out; his idea of "rich" meant "you have money left over after buying your food"), but poor people got nothin'.

But he's a self-described anarcho-communist who thinks that all employment contracts are exploitation of the laborer, so...

• Feels Feels x 8
    • Informative Informative x 3
    Vorhtbame

Vorhtbame I'm BATGRAN

kiwifarms.is
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Give Her The D

Give Her The D Your Local Mexican Cyborg

kiwifarms.is
  12. [​IMG]

• Optimistic Optimistic x 10
    millais

millais The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas

kiwifarms.is
  13. "Eat shit."
    Love, the Marines

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 17
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 6
    • Informative Informative x 3
    ForTheHoard

ForTheHoard Cake Plagiarizer
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  14. Wonder if Clinton's slightly-better Navy numbers are an artifact of all that time spent at sea? :) H'yuck yuck!!!

• Feels Feels x 4
    TowinKarz

TowinKarz Lemme be Your Boogieman!

kiwifarms.is
  15. It's so downright abhorrent that people in this day and age will judge you for something as petty as what candidate you voted for. They're not even just saying "fuck you" to the people who voted for him purely for racist reasons. No matter what reason they had for voting for him, or whether they regret it or not, they deserve to be mocked, lambasted, ostracized, and hated in these people's eyes.

I didn't even vote for Trump (I voted third party), but it still disturbs me when someone generalizes all Trump voters as evil and horrible, especially because a lot of people in my life who I care for and who I know are good people voted for him.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Camouflaged97

Camouflaged97 Practically invisible

kiwifarms.is
  16. 4450A70B-267F-4A25-8383-367879BCDAB0.jpeg

• Winner  x 8
    • Feels  x 6
    • Like  x 2
    • Optimistic  x 2
    •  x 1
    • Horrifying  x 1
    Hortator

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  17. I can't say I'm thrilled that a dictator responsible for so many deaths isn't being hanged for it. But at the same time, this looks like a path to no more of those deaths, with a side order of eventual democracy and this dictator being out of work.

Please let it be so.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 7
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Vorhtbame

Vorhtbame I'm BATGRAN

kiwifarms.is
  18. aab.jpg

• Winner Winner x 27
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 5
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Fougaro

Fougaro Flat acceptance activist

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.