Diseased Trump Derangement Syndrome - Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

BR55

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone actually *like* Biden? People support Bernie because they actually like Bernie. People like Pocahontas because she was really good in that one Disney movie. For some reason, some people actually like Beto for being Beto. Some people like Stacey Abrams because they have a fat fetish.

But I've never heard of anyone who supports Biden that truly believes he is a decent person or would be a good president. It seems like literally all of his support is from people who think he is merely the least bad Democrat or has the best chance to beat Trump.
People "like" Biden because "Remember Obama!".
That's his only card to play. Gauzy memories of what could have been had the dark times not come.
Ask what the policies are or what there is to admire about the man himself and you get blank stares.
Which kinda makes Obama the new JFK. A symbol for nostalgic Liberals and nothing more. Although at the moment JFK still beats Obama when comes to who's more overrated. But that will probably change as times goes on.

Harvey Danger

getting tired of this whole internet thing
kiwifarms.net
People "like" Biden because "Remember Obama!".
That's his only card to play. Gauzy memories of what could have been had the dark times not come.
Ask what the policies are or what there is to admire about the man himself and you get blank stares.
Back during the 2008 campaign, Biden was called the "average Joe" guy to Obama's "intellectual charismatic elite" guy. He supposedly helped relate to the blue collar workers in the Rust Belt and northeast. (And he was guaranteed not to overshadow Obama like Palin did to McCain.)

11 years later, the Democratic party doesn't care about those blue collar guys any more. Biden, who was always tripping over verbal gaffes, at least held up on the trail in 2008; now, if you watch the carefully curated campaign videos his handlers allow to get out, he seems like a lost, awkward version of Al Gore doing a Hilary Clinton impression. There's really nothing to recommend him except "being electable", which worked out so well for Kerry and Romney.

The media is really covering for Biden at the moment, either actively or by studiously ignoring him and focusing on the other dozen donkeys in the race. I don't think 2019 Biden will hold up well under full media scrutiny, even with the rabidly activist press we have now.

...unless Scott Adams is right, and the social media crackdown we've seen this year will be enough to lock up the election information flow. Trump's tweeting caught them off guard once, and scarred their minds with TDS; they know what to prepare for, and they won't let their narrative be spoiled a second time in the same way. The scary thing is I don't think Trump is preparing a different media strategy, he'll go with what worked before even though his enemies are ready to deal with it this time.

Pokemonquistador2

Electric Boogaloo
kiwifarms.net
Yeah basically the US flag is only allowed there
Correction: only the US Flag is allowed to fly on the pole with the US flag on it. There are a few embassies which have displayed the gay pride flag on their premises, but none can display the gay flag below the US Flag. Seeing as how the gay pride flag is an inherently political flag - and a leftist one at that - I don't see why any embassy would be allowed to display it anywhere. Imagine if someone tried to fly a KKK flag, or Black Power flag. Or a Christian flag at an embassy representing all of the US. I don't see those flags being given a pass. A gay flag is apparently alright even though many people in the US think gay behavior is evil and/or dysgenic. (Or they're gay/or okay with gays, but don't like the ideology or tactics driving the current PRIDE movement.)

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone actually *like* Biden? People support Bernie because they actually like Bernie. People like Pocahontas because she was really good in that one Disney movie. For some reason, some people actually like Beto for being Beto. Some people like Stacey Abrams because they have a fat fetish.

But I've never heard of anyone who supports Biden that truly believes he is a decent person or would be a good president. It seems like literally all of his support is from people who think he is merely the least bad Democrat or has the best chance to beat Trump.
So fun fact; Biden was already kind of struggling with getting people to give a shit about him since 1988. This is due to the following mix: he was not extensively known by anyone outside of Delaware at the time, those that did know him usually just remembered that he accidentally (though beginning to suspect it was not purely so) plagiarizing a UK politician's speech. That's not a good look for a politician; it screams "I'm dishonest and a liar, don't vote for me" to any fucker with a GED or college EXP.

The aneurysm did the rest of the work.

After that, he was a perennial at best; his 2000 bid was Jeb level lulzy since he just could not get people to give a shit. Was some of that due to the Clintons being corrupt shits? Probably. But a lot of it was he did not excite people outside of fucking Delaware. He had some momentum in 2016, but then Beau (the only good kid and I am honest to god sad he bit it) died and he did not run. Now he's going against his old ways to appeal to the woketards? That's not gonna work, and ostracize quite a few Dems he'd actually keep if he stuck to his older shit.

To give you an idea, even DE is starting to sour on him a bit, to the point where my Grandmother, a woman that voted him in every single time, openly has said she regrets doing that and is bitter that he's become this creepy corrupt weirdo with no integrity. The "Creepy" Joe Biden caps, as well as his shitshow children Caroline and Hunter that he abused power to keep out of prison alone really drag him down. Especially Hunter given that fucker only isn't in prison because it'd make daddy look bad. I expect a fucking carnival of skeletons to come dancing out of his closet one day.

He's going to burn out; he's basically the Dem's Yeb at this point. Doubly so since I'd not be shocked that that shitty poll is using 2016 data given how accurate they were last time.

So fun fact; Biden was already kind of struggling with getting people to give a shit about him since 1988. This is due to the following mix: he was not extensively known by anyone outside of Delaware at the time, those that did know him usually just remembered that he accidentally (though beginning to suspect it was not purely so) plagiarizing a UK politician's speech. That's not a good look for a politician; it screams "I'm dishonest and a liar, don't vote for me" to any fucker with a GED or college EXP.

The aneurysm did the rest of the work.

After that, he was a perennial at best; his 2000 bid was Jeb level lulzy since he just could not get people to give a shit. Was some of that due to the Clintons being corrupt shits? Probably. But a lot of it was he did not excite people outside of fucking Delaware. He had some momentum in 2016, but then Beau (the only good kid and I am honest to god sad he bit it) died and he did not run. Now he's going against his old ways to appeal to the woketards? That's not gonna work, and ostracize quite a few Dems he'd actually keep if he stuck to his older shit.

To give you an idea, even DE is starting to sour on him a bit, to the point where my Grandmother, a woman that voted him in every single time, openly has said she regrets doing that and is bitter that he's become this creepy corrupt weirdo with no integrity. The "Creepy" Joe Biden caps, as well as his shitshow children Caroline and Hunter that he abused power to keep out of prison alone really drag him down. Especially Hunter given that fucker only isn't in prison because it'd make daddy look bad. I expect a fucking carnival of skeletons to come dancing out of his closet one day.

He's going to burn out; he's basically the Dem's Yeb at this point. Doubly so since I'd not be shocked that that shitty poll is using 2016 data given how accurate they were last time.
If he's their Yeb! Then god I need his "please clap" moment

The Great Chandler

"Pickleless girls don't marry virgin boys"
kiwifarms.net

A good number of people I know either know little about Biden or at least think he's too old to run. Not to mention being a creepy of course.

Macedonia

Æ T E R N A
kiwifarms.net
2020 the Bavarian-Kike mafia gets another turn on the imperial throne, no doubt about it. I hope it will be fun like 2016 but I'm not holding my breath. This thread makes me a nostalgic faggot.

:hillary:

• Horrifying
Reactions: Kinkshamer

Hortator

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Joe Biden promises to cure cancer if elected, probably on a tribute to his late son who died of it. I think Biden may have survivors guilt as well.

Anyway, my point is this: the DNC candidates will now promise anything and say anything if they can win. That’s not a good sign, because we are still 16 months away.

AprilRains

One shot is all I need!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Joe Biden promises to cure cancer if elected, probably on a tribute to his late son who died of it. I think Biden may have survivors guilt as well.

Anyway, my point is this: the DNC candidates will now promise anything and say anything if they can win. That’s not a good sign, because we are still 16 months away.
This election has now exceeded my most optimistic hopes as a Kiwi. It's going to be amazingly ridiculous.

I wonder what Trump will promise to cure. I demand an escalating series of promises.

This election has now exceeded my most optimistic hopes as a Kiwi. It's going to be amazingly ridiculous.

I wonder what Trump will promise to cure. I demand an escalating series of promises.
Didn't Trump promise to cure both aids and cancer when he was running in 2016? Maybe I'm misremembering some less lofty claims but I could have sworn that was on the list of wild promises he made.

• Feels
Reactions: Kinkshamer

Mashallah

My pronouns are me, my, and myself.
kiwifarms.net
The rainbow flag isn’t a national flag, unless the gays are planning an insurrection, it’s not something that even belongs at an embassy. Any more than the 40K aquila does.
I disagree and think the pride flag should be flown at the US embassy in Riyadh, just for the sake of trolling that shitty, shitty country.

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
That article is a pro-click. Let's look a bit deeper.

The article claims that Biden leads Trump by 13 points.

It also claims that Sanders, Warren, and Harris lead Trump by 9, 7 , and 8 points respectively. On what planet do you think that Kamala Harris beats Donald Trump?

It goes deeper - Pete Buttgeig and Cory Booker lead Trump by 5 points. How do you work as a political analyst and think that Cory Booker beats anyone, ever?

Let's look at the data.

As per thier own website, each "poll" is generated by a random survey of 1,000 people - not a great sample size but they're trying. However, the big sticker is that the people are interviewed at and selected from near two of the college campuses.

The Mount Caramel Campus and the York HIll Campus - both located in Hamden, CT

Hamden, CT is a "blue area" - HIllary Clinton beat Donald Trump there 69 to 28 in 2016. Democratic candidates receive four times as many votes as Republicans in most elections from 2016 to 2018.

Conneticut is also a blue state. Every government position (All Senators, all Congress people, Governor, Attorney General, Comptroller, etc) all the way down to the state assembly, of which there are 3 republicans in 20 seats there.

Sure seems like that isn't much of a "National" poll and probably why their numbers are so fucked.

AprilRains

One shot is all I need!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That article is a pro-click. Let's look a bit deeper.

The article claims that Biden leads Trump by 13 points.

It also claims that Sanders, Warren, and Harris lead Trump by 9, 7 , and 8 points respectively. On what planet do you think that Kamala Harris beats Donald Trump?

It goes deeper - Pete Buttgeig and Cory Booker lead Trump by 5 points. How do you work as a political analyst and think that Cory Booker beats anyone, ever?

Let's look at the data.

As per thier own website, each "poll" is generated by a random survey of 1,000 people - not a great sample size but they're trying. However, the big sticker is that the people are interviewed at and selected from near two of the college campuses.

The Mount Caramel Campus and the York HIll Campus - both located in Hamden, CT

Hamden, CT is a "blue area" - HIllary Clinton beat Donald Trump there 69 to 28 in 2016. Democratic candidates receive four times as many votes as Republicans in most elections from 2016 to 2018.

Conneticut is also a blue state. Every government position (All Senators, all Congress people, Governor, Attorney General, Comptroller, etc) all the way down to the state assembly, of which there are 3 republicans in 20 seats there.

Sure seems like that isn't much of a "National" poll and probably why their numbers are so fucked.
Now that's the kind of digging that I love to see. Not only that though, but even with their incredibly-fudged numbers, Trump is still polling around or above 40% in their surveys in a deeply blue area, in age brackets and locations that ought to be overwhelmingly blue. Even if you took that 40% with a straight face and without question, that would still put him further ahead than he was in 2016.

I mean... you see a dude dying, you want to prevent him from dying, that shouldn't make you guilty of his crime. Like patching up a bank robber doesn't make you an accessory to a bank robbery, it makes you a person who didn't want someone to die.

But on the OTHER hand... if you set up a medical station ahead of time, knowing someone would rob the bank and might need medical attention after... you kind of are an accessory...

This story seems kind of closer to the second interpretation... but I'm hard pressed to call that "aiding human trafficking". Realistically, what would happen if he didn't leave the water there? Maybe some migrants would die of thirst? Is he supplying enough to create a new major route or something?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino