Plagued Trump Derangement Syndrome - Orange man bad. Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
Big if true; Do you have a source for that? I unironicly want to read it.
It's hard to find the numbers on this through a casual web search since so many of the sites dedicated to the history of lynching only focus on black lynchings. I did find this article with citations but obviously can't attest to its accuracy; the Wiki page on lynchings has plenty of pictures of white lynching victims as well. Whites were definitely lynched, though you'd never know it from the MSM.

Capsaicin Addict

Dancing on the ashes of history.
kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile, John Durham is 'requesting' interviews with John Brennan and James Clapper.

Probably just wants to talk football, right?

Heh.

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
Big if true; Do you have a source for that? I unironicly want to read it.
Let me see if I can dig it up.
The tl;dr is that NAACP likes to do things such as count blacks hanging blacks as lynchings, include deaths from riots as lynchings, classify mexicans as blacks, don't classify Irish and Itallians as white, and ignore extra-judicial capital punishment. Sheriff hauling an accused pedophile out back and stringing him up doesn't qualify as lynching. (Which, to be fair, isn't unfounded if you want to classify lynching as 'extra judicial community justice', as its hard to tell in the West for some cases if the hanging was out of line or not)

It's true. KKK was originally about lynching carpetbagger republicans and catholics as much as it was about lynching negros.
It was originally about scaring off Carpet Baggers exclusively.
The KKK was originally about kicking out the Federally-appointed governor of Tennessee by beating a scare into him, which they were successful at. The movement originally spread to kick out more unelected federal overseers. Nathan Bedford Forrest issued an order for the KKK to disband when selection of state officials was turned back over to populations of the states and he became aware of what people were doing in the name of the KKK.

Scandinadian Bacon

Jim Webb 2020
kiwifarms.net
Their best bet is Pelosi screeching at other politicians instilling great fear that someone is going to lose an eye to those dentures.
I know it's the hottest shit right now to rip on people and their dentures.

But please stop. Please? I can't make you stop but I hope society will find a better jab.

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know it's the hottest shit right now to rip on people and their dentures.

But please stop. Please? I can't make you stop but I hope society will find a better jab.
yljkt1ikbary1yatl1ie.gif

If we're going to live in a world where it's no longer funny that a politician can get so worked up that their damned teeth start falling out of their mouth then we're no longer living in a world that I want anything to do with. Peoples' teeth flying out of their mouths is funny as Hell and if Biden or Pelosi had their dentures spit right out mid-speech I think I'd fucking die laughing

Scandinadian Bacon

Jim Webb 2020
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 981272

If we're going to live in a world where it's no longer funny that a politician can get so worked up that their damned teeth start falling out of their mouth then we're no longer living in a world that I want anything to do with. Peoples' teeth flying out of their mouths is funny as Hell and if Biden or Pelosi had their dentures spit right out mid-speech I think I'd fucking die laughing
If it actually happened it would be the greatest and I hope many people die from laughter.

But it hasn't happened so it's just hope. And we know what "hope" leads to.

DrearyDoomguy

Weaponizing demons for a brighter tomorrow.
kiwifarms.net
It's basically Mueller all over again. They started with a relatively simple proposition: that Trump withheld aid to Ukraine to investigate his rivals, or that he colluded with Russia to win the election. But then they set about twisting the actual facts to support their narrative, and that's where things get convoluted to near impenetrable. It gets bogged down in minutia, and claims that so and so said this and that to him or her. Like even with Mulvaney denying quid pro quo repeatedly, you get byzantine thinkpieces about what he REALLY might have meant. It's the same sort mindset you get with Flat Earthers or 9/11 Truthers. There's already a conclusion, all existing facts must support that conclusion, and then everyone else looking from the outside is just perplexed. And any Glenn Greenwald-esque motherfucker who expresses skepticism of the narrative gets shouted down, shat on, and lumped in with the Enemy.

The fact that this has bogged down so thoroughly in minutia leaves me really skeptical that impeachment is anything but smoke and mirrors. The momentum is gone, there's no ongoing investigation ala Mueller to hype yourself over, and all that's left is repetition of the same talking points and the occasional nothingburger sold to us as a major development.
The most infuriating thing about it all is, there's a legitimate reason to dislike using foreign intelligence assets to influence domestic policy. It was a scummy thing to do when Obama did it with the Steele Dossier, and the only reason nobody cares that Trump did the same thing with Ukraine is that he built his entire brand on beating his enemies over the head with their own tactics. If either side really wanted to put a stop to this behavior, they would stop trying to exploit it for impeachment and set about making it explicitly against the rules moving forward. The fact that not a single person is proposing such a course of action tells me everything I need to know about the validity of this latest sad attempt by the DNC to get rid of a political opponent that they could easily beat by actually doing their fucking jobs like a normal party, instead of pissing away taxpayer money to search for evidence of a crime that they aren't even sure exists.

Iwasamwillbe

Eternal Wrestlemania Champion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The most infuriating thing about it all is, there's a legitimate reason to dislike using foreign intelligence assets to influence domestic policy. It was a scummy thing to do when Obama did it with the Steele Dossier, and the only reason nobody cares that Trump did the same thing with Ukraine is that he built his entire brand on beating his enemies over the head with their own tactics.
The major difference here is that all Trump did was suggest to Zelensky that he look into an investigation that Joe Biden bragged about interfering with, an investigation that just happened to have had Hunter Biden in its sights.

It isn't "using foreign intelligence assets to influence domestic policy", and it certainly is nothing like the Steele Dossier.

SmileyTimeDayCare

This is pleasure!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 981272

It is ridiculous that they have the best dental plan on Earth and can't manage to get their shit right.

The Pink Panther

Speechless
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I’ve heard lots of Dems are throwing tantrums over the use of the word ‘lynching’. Here’s god’s hot take on this:
View attachment 981044
That's a false equivalency that has never been heard of, my boy. Lynching black people is not a "witch hunt". And lynching doesn't have to be directly related to racial killing as well. It's figurative, not comparable.

Hippie God is on some shit.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And the panic begins to set in.

The Democrats continue to shut out their younger competitors so their geriatric convention can compete, too.
They get like forty people running over the course of this process and they're still like "Ehhhh, do you have anything in a more gorilla-like shade?"

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
Unless they were “told” directly by the President himself, I don’t think this is the smocking gun they’re implying it is.

View attachment 981287
That's the whole problem and why they need these mystery second and third hand alleged accounts. Trump knows who he can tell shit to and it ain't very many people. Best they can hope for is he slips up.