Diseased Trump Derangement Syndrome - Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net
The way the emoluments clause seems to want to be read by some people is that the president should exist before and during the presidency in a bubble that interacts with nothing.
Same thing about campaign finance laws. If you can't pay off your mistress to keep quiet about your affair, what's even the point of having money and fame? That shit's not a campaign violation.

software

ok zoomer.
kiwifarms.net
Presumptuous and condescending as fuck. Even worse because you were actually a pretty prolific poster in this thread during spring and summer, so this carries just the faintest whiff of projection.
Doesn't mean the thread should turn into some shitty, slow version of /r/the_donald. I don't know about you but I'm here to watch the left's infighting, implosion, and continuous mental breakdowns because Trump is president, not play internet guardian for daddy Trump.

Iwasamwillbe

King of Israel and Judah, King of the Jews
kiwifarms.net
Doesn't mean the thread should turn into some shitty, slow version of /r/the_donald. I don't know about you but I'm here to watch the left's infighting, implosion, and continuous mental breakdowns because Trump is president, not play internet guardian for daddy Trump.
You mean refuting ill-informed and moronic "criticisms" of Donald Trump? Because that's most all we're doing here.

If you honestly believed that this thread was turning into some echo chamber, and want it to stop being that way, these obnoxious drive-by shitposts aren't helping your case at all.

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
Nobody is forcing you to read the thread.

The ignore button exists.

Stop being assmad.

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
Your argument has devolved from "He committed crimes" to, very nearly literally, "orange man bad".

We'd just like to thank you for this, usually people have to go out and find the deranged idiots spouting brainless nonsense about Trump and making themselves look like programmed cult members, but today you brought it right to us. A valuable service, congratulations, I'll tip your mother fifty cents tonight and tell her she should be proud of you. She'll know it's true, too, a 100% tip is a big deal.
I would just like to remind everyone that technically speaking, NPCs do not count as AIs so please don't hold Frank against me and my kin.

feral cat #6385

TOTALLY NOT A FED!
kiwifarms.net
Sigh. I was charitable and pre-edited my original sentence.

Hilary Clinton will be used as a beating stick for the end of time, for all things, because Republicans (in government, or voters) only work if they have something or someone to fear. They need a bogeyman. What a stable, stablized way of living and governing. Pelosi was under increasing pressure for delaying (re: inpeachment, but in a few areas) but she actually timed her actions incredibly well. The GOP is a ticking timebomb. They're simply going to implode because they didn't take the smart approach of ditching Trump when he was no longer needed, but went full cult instead. Whether that was purely down to idiotic, ignorant (or desperate) behaviour or because of smears and blackmail is yet to be seen.
Exactly the type of stone cold take I would expect from someone with a Harry Potter inspired name. This ain't Hogwarts sweetie.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The way the emoluments clause seems to want to be read by some people is that the president should exist before and during the presidency in a bubble that interacts with nothing.
Pretty much; it's one thing to argue that Trump is giving his hotel business an unfair competititve edge over others by making them a major place for dignitaries and government workers to lodge in with discounts or something like that.

It's another to fail to understand and push this argument with said clause, which is specifically on bribery by a foreign power with noble titles, awards, and money.

Syaoran Li

Disney Delenda Est
kiwifarms.net
I'm probably going to get some flack for this, but I kind of agree with @software on this one.

TDS is hilarious and all, but when you've got people trying to downplay how shitty the Religious Right was, it isn't a good look. SJW Millennials being douchebag moral guardians in the 2010's does not negate the fact that Evangelical Boomers were the main camp of douchebag moral guardians in the 1980's and 1990's, even if they were accompanied by liberal moral guardians like Tipper Gore, Hillary Clinton, and Joe Lieberman.

I'm all for mocking the idiocy of the "Orange Man Bad" crowd, but let's not turn this thread into a right-wing hugbox either. That's what Articles & Happenings is for.

Jet Fuel Johnny

Full Metal Sperg
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm probably going to get some flack for this, but I kind of agree with @software on this one.

TDS is hilarious and all, but when you've got people trying to downplay how shitty the Religious Right was, it isn't a good look. SJW Millennials being douchebag moral guardians in the 2010's does not negate the fact that Evangelical Boomers were the main camp of douchebag moral guardians in the 1980's and 1990's, even if they were accompanied by liberal moral guardians like Tipper Gore, Hillary Clinton, and Joe Lieberman.
Honestly, Tipper Gore (That Fucking Whore), Queen Lizard, and No-One Man weren't half as bad as Jerry Falwell, Oral Roberts, and the rest of the televangelist crowd that trickled down into churches, not to mention the fucking Boomers outlawing everything fun that was OK for them to do but now suddenly needed laws with massive penalties to prevent.

Remember, the Moral Guardian boomers are the same chucklefucks that made cruising so popular fucking movies were made over it, and then when their kids got old enough to go cruising, suddenly cruising was right up there with riding with MegaSatanHitlerTrumpStalin to the Satanist Orgy, so they made it illegal with impounding the car and time in Juvie if you circled the block more than twice and were under 22.

The religious right and the Moral Boomers were fucking obscenely disgusting in their two-face hypocritical "BAN EVERYTHING AND BURN EVERYTHING ELSE!" bullshit while every. fucking. one of them bragged they'd been at Woodstock and either protested the Vietnam War straight to LBJ's face or were all Special Forces who fought the entire NVA with a sharp stick, the whole time fucking up the good times for everyone.

That's if the religious right wasn't molesting you while screaming at the radio the song "Hell is for Children!" that was playing while they had their dick stuck in a kid was Satan incarnate, completely missing the goddamn irony.

Fuck the religious right of the 80's. I'm fucking glad their dying off.

Pokemonquistador2

Electric Boogaloo
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, Tipper Gore (That Fucking Whore), Queen Lizard, and No-One Man weren't half as bad as Jerry Falwell, Oral Roberts, and the rest of the televangelist crowd that trickled down into churches, not to mention the fucking Boomers outlawing everything fun that was OK for them to do but now suddenly needed laws with massive penalties to prevent.

Remember, the Moral Guardian boomers are the same chucklefucks that made cruising so popular fucking movies were made over it, and then when their kids got old enough to go cruising, suddenly cruising was right up there with riding with MegaSatanHitlerTrumpStalin to the Satanist Orgy, so they made it illegal with impounding the car and time in Juvie if you circled the block more than twice and were under 22.

The religious right and the Moral Boomers were fucking obscenely disgusting in their two-face hypocritical "BAN EVERYTHING AND BURN EVERYTHING ELSE!" bullshit while every. fucking. one of them bragged they'd been at Woodstock and either protested the Vietnam War straight to LBJ's face or were all Special Forces who fought the entire NVA with a sharp stick, the whole time fucking up the good times for everyone.

That's if the religious right wasn't molesting you while screaming at the radio the song "Hell is for Children!" that was playing while they had their dick stuck in a kid was Satan incarnate, completely missing the goddamn irony.

Fuck the religious right of the 80's. I'm fucking glad their dying off.
There are many articles asserting that the Religious Right was a direct result of Hippies and degenerates turning into Jesus Freaks and insisting on the politicization of religion. Here are a few:

It's not a stretch to say that religion is a tool of politics, and that people interested in power find and use every tool they can to get their hands on that power. Their first priority is the acquisition of authority, and beliefs/ideologies are primarily a means to an end. Is there really that much of a difference between Evangelical Christians of the 80's and the IDPol SJWs of today, other than arguing over whether GodBear/Jesus or the Government should be one's Lord and Savior?

The big question is, what would Jesus of the Bible do to both sides today were he to visit Earth? Well, I think the Bible is very clear on that answer:

Vorhtbame

The prettiest zombie-slayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
TDS is hilarious and all, but when you've got people trying to downplay how shitty the Religious Right was, it isn't a good look.
Maybe you should ask the forum supervisors to ban people who don't agree with you. That'll be an even better "look", I'm sure.

Is there really that much of a difference between Evangelical Christians of the 80's and the IDPol SJWs of today, other than arguing over whether GodBear/Jesus or the Government should be one's Lord and Savior?
Yes. The former was the target of the news media, during a time when the media's questionable honesty and sociopolitical bias wasn't well known. The latter is upheld and supported by the news media, during a time when you do know about it.

Syaoran Li

Disney Delenda Est
kiwifarms.net
Maybe you should ask the forum supervisors to ban people who don't agree with you. That'll be an even better "look", I'm sure.
I wasn't going to ask the forum supervisors to do anything like that and if the people posting in the thread want to act like the Religious Right wasn't so bad, they have that right.

Wait, did @software do something in another thread that I don't know about?

The Last Stand

We're back! Did you miss us?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I concur. Most boomers of Trump's fanbase are reminisces of the Religious Right. It just so happens that this time, the left has its fair share of SJW fanatics. The Religious Right hasn't gone away, they've just been outnumbered by social media.

Or in most simplest terms, the people sperging out about politics are mainly white people of the 30-55 age range. Take that what you will.

The Pink Panther

Ate Pinkly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I concur. Most boomers of Trump's fanbase are reminisces of the Religious Right. It just so happens that this time, the left has its fair share of SJW fanatics. The Religious Right hasn't gone away, they've just been outnumbered by social media.
I was watching a Trump rally, just out of curiousity, and the chat was filled with people talking about the man being the next coming of Jesus Christ himself. VIVA EL TRUMP. Weird shit. GOD BLESS HIM and all the hooey.

The Religious Right still exists, but the amount of influence they have is very subsidized compared to the 80's/90's.

HumanHive

Human behavior is exceptional behavior.
kiwifarms.net
I was watching a Trump rally, just out of curiousity, and the chat was filled with people talking about the man being the next coming of Jesus Christ himself. VIVA EL TRUMP. Weird shit. GOD BLESS HIM and all the hooey.

The Religious Right still exists, but the amount of influence they have is very subsidized compared to the 80's/90's.
Whoa? They threw a "God bless" in an Trump stream chatroom? Need a whole skeleton for that kind of horrifying behavior!

But seriously the religious right was irrelevant in the 80's and couldn't get a single D&D game or Harry Potter book banned. The media just gave them attention for ratings. The new moral left though? They censor and ban with the best of them.

Let me drag ze thread back on ze topic:

Le sexual harassment ru-mars:

That clip would have been perfect if they dubbed in the Matlock theme at the end.

There are many articles asserting that the Religious Right was a direct result of Hippies and degenerates turning into Jesus Freaks and insisting on the politicization of religion. Here are a few:

It's not a stretch to say that religion is a tool of politics, and that people interested in power find and use every tool they can to get their hands on that power. Their first priority is the acquisition of authority, and beliefs/ideologies are primarily a means to an end. Is there really that much of a difference between Evangelical Christians of the 80's and the IDPol SJWs of today, other than arguing over whether GodBear/Jesus or the Government should be one's Lord and Savior?

The big question is, what would Jesus of the Bible do to both sides today were he to visit Earth? Well, I think the Bible is very clear on that answer:

I would enjoy an entire television series that revolves around nothing but Jesus whipping various ne're-do-wells, clearing them out of places for reasons. (The Matlock theme could be worked into there somehow as wel

X Prime

kiwifarms.net
I wasn't going to ask the forum supervisors to do anything like that and if the people posting in the thread want to act like the Religious Right wasn't so bad, they have that right.
He is mocking you for using the phrase "it is not a good look," because it is regularly used by left-wing individuals to shut down conversations on decorum-based grounds.

You were not supposed to take that literally.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino