Plagued Trump Derangement Syndrome - Orange man bad. Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

Dracula's Spirit Animal

One time, I accidentally ate a bunch of nails
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 981823

Yeah, trying to chase him down for using that word wasn't really very intelligent, was it? Don't go getting all up on a high horse now, CNN, you did the same damn thing.
There is no ethic, moral, or integrity to any of it. The method is this: If we do it, we are sorry but we have a good reason. If you do it, you are a subhuman monster attempting to kill everyone in death camps and must be utterly destroyed.

The intellectual dishonesty is quite appalling.

breadandcircuses

The Mysterious Senor Hilter
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 981919
What happened to this user to have such hatred towards everyone Republican?
Being an unfunny moral busybody leftist. The twitter account started early on as taking the piss from the Religious Right, but they drank the same koolaid they were trying to mock.

They have what? No followers (Or if they do I can tell you that they're freakin' bought) and they have a youtube channel that's basically TDS after TDS. The only episode that they got that had any traction was interviewing the shrieking harpies of Mueller, She Wrote (that sure has aged well!).

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
Big if true; Do you have a source for that? I unironicly want to read it.
Edited post, I can't find my source anymore, but while trying to find it realized it was wrong depending on you want to define lynching. You'd need to expand from "Lynching" to include all deaths by vigilantes. (Which was fair number of deaths come from, especially in Texas, Arizona, and California, of citizens dispatching wanted criminals)

The NAACP has carefully currated their definition of "lynching" to require the extra judicial killing to be part of a group of three or more, and as previously mentioned, rule out as many people from being white as possible. 'Evidence' is also being pretty spotty in places - where several people from the same area agreeing "oh yessah, them ebol whites hung him from that tree oh lordy".

Because the take away from the thing I read was that Americans in the 1800s had very little trust in the legal system - justice was expensive, slow, and burdens of proof quite high if you didn't have any juice with the judge. The court house might be a day's ride by horse (which you needed to be of roughly middle-class means to afford) or even longer by foot - if you were in town, you wanted justice NOW. So you'd either drag them out of jail, or if a criminal was apprehended or cornered, you wouldn't always wait for the law. Especially out west where the law might be even further away.

After about 1900 and the rise of the 2nd wave of the KKK, you start seeing a shift towards increasing trust in the courts - as justice becomes more accessible with better transit and roads, and judges become more accountable - and more of a shift towards hostility towards "deviants" that couldn't be prosecuted for crimes (either because the "crime" was one against community norms, or lack of evidence of a crime committed in the past).
After WWI, lynching nearly completely racial motivated as the need to resort to lethal extrajudicial violence for actual crimes had all but vanished.

Leblanc

trapped with sand and mormons
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 981919
Same shit that happened to cucks like Maddox and Colbert
They rose to fame when Obama was still in office, bush was still a joke, the religious right was still screeching autistically, and RINOs like mcain and Romney were all culminating in making the Republican party look like a massive joke. The rubber band effect then happened when the Doritos in Cheeto himself showed up
Meanwhile they still believe there in the late bush/ early Obama climate and think the religious right is still in power and can't comprehend they had their chance and blew it

Tootsie Bear

kiwifarms.net
Unlike 2016, Trump looks like a loser in a lesser of two evils election in 2020
One of the big reasons Trump was able to win in 2016 was that he beat Clinton by 17 points among the 18% of the electorate who held an unfavorable view of both Clinton and him.
CNN 2020 polling data suggests that Trump will have a hard time winning that way again.
A little more than 10% of voters in our latest CNN poll had an unfavorable view of Biden and Trump. About the same percentage had an unfavorable view of Sanders and Trump. (There was not a sufficient sample size to report the results of those held an unfavorable view of Warren and Trump or Buttigieg and Trump.)
Biden beat Trump by a 72% to 8% margin among those who had an unfavorable view of both Biden and Trump.
Sanders defeated Trump by a 67% to 17% margin among those who had an unfavorable view of both Sanders and Trump.
To boost the sample size, I added in data from our April poll in which we asked about Biden’s favorable rating, Trump’s favorable rating and a Biden vs. Trump general election matchup.
When we combine the April and October samples, we get Biden 72% to Trump’s 12%.
A Fox News poll in August had Biden up 43% to 10% over Trump among those who had an unfavorable view of both.
In other words, the data is quite consistent in suggesting that Trump will have a hard time winning over those voters who dislike both major party candidates.
This is a report by CNN on their 2020 polling. Ironically they use a poll by Fox News as a source, too. They're still mad Trump beat Hillary in 2016 and expect that the same angry voters who voted for him will vote for the rival party this go around. However, what CNN is mistaking is that the very voters, the deplorables, will not support a party who not only has it out for them, but openly wanting to destroy the very government that they promise will help both them and everyone under the sun.
https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/cnn-poll-10-23-2019/index.html

Freddy Freaker

Poz my freak hole daddy
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 981919
They made him go to church and burned his Harry Potter books probably. And then of course when our free thinking, enlightened atheist was told to get mad at "nazis" for proposing basic bitch border control policies, getting out of bad economic deals propped up by eco-apocalypse propaganda, and saying that women will spread for rich and famous men he whipped himself up into a damn near religious fervor to burn the unwashed heretic

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net
Also Twitter is not a representation of the real world.
It is severely disconcerting how politicians are so out of touch with people that they believe what happens on Twitter is an actual reflection of public sentiment.

Especially how they all have their own set of ready made focus groups called CONSTITUENTS. It really tells you how little of their cues they take from the actual people they claim to represent.

Hopefully that may be changing, at least on the GOP side. A lot of those cowardly motherfuckers would love to completely throw Trump under the bus but don't because they fear the wrath of the base. I'd prefer they were motivated to do the right thing by courage, but fear of being primaried will work in a pinch.

The golden neckbeard

Professor of goon study's
kiwifarms.net
It is severely disconcerting how politicians are so out of touch with people that they believe what happens on Twitter is an actual reflection of public sentiment.

Especially how they all have their own set of ready made focus groups called CONSTITUENTS. It really tells you how little of their cues they take from the actual people they claim to represent.

Hopefully that may be changing, at least on the GOP side. A lot of those cowardly motherfuckers would love to completely throw Trump under the bus but don't because they fear the wrath of the base. I'd prefer they were motivated to do the right thing by courage, but fear of being primaried will work in a pinch.
Yes politicians really think this way...its obvious the democrat candidates are in a twitter-CNN feedback loop. The vast majority of us are wondering who is it they pandering too by advocating drowning babies or gender reassignment at conception or something

Honestly sounds like a troll army could massively use this to push a candidate off a cliff and they already maybe are

DanteAlighieri

I hate commies
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You think these people are dumb? They're intelligent and insidious and know exactly what they're doing. How many people believe Trump actually colluded with Russia? How many people believe that Obama had a scandal-free presidency? How many people believe white nationalism is something alive and well with power in the Republican party?

The golden neckbeard

Professor of goon study's
kiwifarms.net
my 91 year old grandfather said more whites were often lynched. He came from a tiny ass town in Pennsylvania, there wasnt any due process for rapists, murderers and child molesters and the hangings stopped in the late 70s

There was no niggas in that town until the 1990s so all victims were white

I honestly had no idea...my history book growing up said this was a racial thing only