Diseased Trump Derangement Syndrome - Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

SmileyTimeDayCare

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 981272

If we're going to live in a world where it's no longer funny that a politician can get so worked up that their damned teeth start falling out of their mouth then we're no longer living in a world that I want anything to do with. Peoples' teeth flying out of their mouths is funny as Hell and if Biden or Pelosi had their dentures spit right out mid-speech I think I'd fucking die laughing
It is ridiculous that they have the best dental plan on Earth and can't manage to get their shit right.

The Pink Panther

Ate Pinkly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I’ve heard lots of Dems are throwing tantrums over the use of the word ‘lynching’. Here’s god’s hot take on this:
View attachment 981044
That's a false equivalency that has never been heard of, my boy. Lynching black people is not a "witch hunt". And lynching doesn't have to be directly related to racial killing as well. It's figurative, not comparable.

Hippie God is on some shit.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And the panic begins to set in.

The Democrats continue to shut out their younger competitors so their geriatric convention can compete, too.
They get like forty people running over the course of this process and they're still like "Ehhhh, do you have anything in a more gorilla-like shade?"

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
Unless they were “told” directly by the President himself, I don’t think this is the smocking gun they’re implying it is.

View attachment 981287
That's the whole problem and why they need these mystery second and third hand alleged accounts. Trump knows who he can tell shit to and it ain't very many people. Best they can hope for is he slips up.

WarJams

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 981272

If we're going to live in a world where it's no longer funny that a politician can get so worked up that their damned teeth start falling out of their mouth then we're no longer living in a world that I want anything to do with. Peoples' teeth flying out of their mouths is funny as Hell and if Biden or Pelosi had their dentures spit right out mid-speech I think I'd fucking die laughing
The teeth thing seems pretty minor compared to that debate a few weeks ago where one of his eyes started to fill with fucking blood.

Dracula's Spirit Animal

One time, I accidentally ate a bunch of nails
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 981823

Yeah, trying to chase him down for using that word wasn't really very intelligent, was it? Don't go getting all up on a high horse now, CNN, you did the same damn thing.
There is no ethic, moral, or integrity to any of it. The method is this: If we do it, we are sorry but we have a good reason. If you do it, you are a subhuman monster attempting to kill everyone in death camps and must be utterly destroyed.

The intellectual dishonesty is quite appalling.

breadandcircuses

The Mysterious Senor Hilter
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 981919
What happened to this user to have such hatred towards everyone Republican?
Being an unfunny moral busybody leftist. The twitter account started early on as taking the piss from the Religious Right, but they drank the same koolaid they were trying to mock.

They have what? No followers (Or if they do I can tell you that they're freakin' bought) and they have a youtube channel that's basically TDS after TDS. The only episode that they got that had any traction was interviewing the shrieking harpies of Mueller, She Wrote (that sure has aged well!).

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
Big if true; Do you have a source for that? I unironicly want to read it.
Edited post, I can't find my source anymore, but while trying to find it realized it was wrong depending on you want to define lynching. You'd need to expand from "Lynching" to include all deaths by vigilantes. (Which was fair number of deaths come from, especially in Texas, Arizona, and California, of citizens dispatching wanted criminals)

The NAACP has carefully currated their definition of "lynching" to require the extra judicial killing to be part of a group of three or more, and as previously mentioned, rule out as many people from being white as possible. 'Evidence' is also being pretty spotty in places - where several people from the same area agreeing "oh yessah, them ebol whites hung him from that tree oh lordy".

Because the take away from the thing I read was that Americans in the 1800s had very little trust in the legal system - justice was expensive, slow, and burdens of proof quite high if you didn't have any juice with the judge. The court house might be a day's ride by horse (which you needed to be of roughly middle-class means to afford) or even longer by foot - if you were in town, you wanted justice NOW. So you'd either drag them out of jail, or if a criminal was apprehended or cornered, you wouldn't always wait for the law. Especially out west where the law might be even further away.

After about 1900 and the rise of the 2nd wave of the KKK, you start seeing a shift towards increasing trust in the courts - as justice becomes more accessible with better transit and roads, and judges become more accountable - and more of a shift towards hostility towards "deviants" that couldn't be prosecuted for crimes (either because the "crime" was one against community norms, or lack of evidence of a crime committed in the past).
After WWI, lynching nearly completely racial motivated as the need to resort to lethal extrajudicial violence for actual crimes had all but vanished.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino