Plagued Trump Derangement Syndrome - Orange man bad. Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

Harvey Danger

getting tired of this whole internet thing
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The other choice is pulling a Biden and hiding. That's simply not an option for him, he's the incumbent President: he is expected to show his face and speak as the executive of the state. It would be pure weakness to just not show his face and speak with people, especially with how things are currently.
Yeah, but he should've been better prepared for these questions.

Trump has an annoying tendency to fall back on his strongest bullet points instead of answering specific questions. Someone's asking about Covid? Brag about how he shut down travel from China and Europe. Another Covid question? Mention the travel bans again!

The problem isn't the talking point itself, he's right to treat that as a good call. The problem is it gets repetitive and looks like avoiding specific details in these questions.

The Woodward interview is a good example. He needed to explain the difference between causing fear and leading in action, and tonight he tried: "I played down the danger, but I played it up in actions". But taking that stance requires several additional answers to get people to believe it--did you ever lie about risks? How can we trust public pronouncements if you're making those calls? Did your verbal downplaying counteract the actions you undertook, since they required public adherence? What about your supporters who listened to your words more than your actions?

Those are trap questions, to an extent, but you have to have a full answer to them. I don't think Trump fully pulled it off enough to overcome the media's "margin of distortion".

Anyone already voting for Trump would be satisfied with his performance. But if you're one of the voters with Covid at the top of your list of concerns, this doesn't look great.

RockPaper

kiwifarms.net
Those are trap questions, to an extent, but you have to have a full answer to them. I don't think Trump fully pulled it off enough to overcome the media's "margin of distortion".

Anyone already voting for Trump would be satisfied with his performance. But if you're one of the voters with Covid at the top of your list of concerns, this doesn't look great.
I still think it's better for large audiences to hear Trump speaking directly in a format like this, even with hostile questions and that Clinton bootlicker Pomeranian "moderator" snarkily nipping at his heels all night. Honestly, I thought Trump did well in this thing. He made others look bad more than they made him look bad.

Also, "I might die from Covid" is balanced by others saying "i might go under/lose my job because of the lockdowns"

"I'm going to lock you down longer" is a loser for Biden.

HumanHive

Human behavior is exceptional behavior.
kiwifarms.net
I still think it's better for large audiences to hear Trump speaking directly in a format like this, even with hostile questions and that Clinton bootlicker Pomeranian "moderator" snarkily nipping at his heels all night. Honestly, I thought Trump did well in this thing. He made others look bad more than they made him look bad.

Also, "I might die from Covid" is balanced by others saying "i might go under/lose my job because of the lockdowns"

They’ve already stated they’ll do the debates on a delay so they can fact check in real time.

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
Another thing to keep into consideration is that most people who watch the Town Hall already have an opinion of Trump filled in their head and the town hall will not change that.

Undecided Voters won't flock to Biden en masse as Biden's entire campaign essentially relies on getting rid of Trump with no plan beyond that aside from a Harris Administration which also never gave a plan. Biden's policies are something he never seems to talk about and if he does it's just "I'LL GET RID OF TRUMP'S POLICIES"
Remember, when he says "I'll get rid of Trump's policies" he really means "I'll make it like Trump didn't happen."

Biden is running on the same platform that the DNC has ran on for 4 years -- "if we wish real hard, we can to back to October 2016 and live in a world where everyone in the US agrees with us other than some vanishingly tiny minority of GOP nazifascistrasists living in some nebulous 'flyover country' who don't matter."

He's selling them the fantasy of going back to their constructed reality where everyone agrees with them.

Harvey Danger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

That's a bit of a moving target. Sometimes economy is at the top of concerns, sometimes Covid. Right now, depending on whose poll you're looking at, it's the economy nationwide. But you'd still have to see the breakdown in each state, and see what happens with those rankings as we move into a Covid-laced flu season.

• Agree
Reactions: Shaka Brah

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Which is kind of funny, given the Woke Left rank-and-file are perfectly happy to throw Jews under the bus for their "privilege" and being too white.
Unless they're rich and connected and willing to fund them. Then they scream as loudly as possible about how mentioning their groping for the rich shitstains' money and the types of people they try and grope money from ( scumbags using them for corporate or nepotistic agenda) is antisemitic and they try to murder your career with the force of a million hammers. Usually works too due to retards who sperg about das juden the moment any actual criticism appears like the useful and likely jealous idiots they are.

That happens with all money sources they suckle; be it a Hollywood rapist, some scumbag East Euro "businessman", a mufti who helps them launder money through a foundation, or a crime lord disguised as a "leading member of the community".
TYT's flailing is getting more and more hilarious.
That's entirely because Chunk Yogurt is starting to actually fail his begging scams for his fundraiser. He also ran away from Rebellion PAC entirely because he likely embezzled from them as a chairman since he used his FundChunk2020 website to give it money.

Also Anna's face apparently went to the same shitty clinic as Kamala's did; it looks like a mask a Migo wears to trick a dude into thinking its his friend it murdered/put in a jar.

Last edited:

Metalrain-01

Gone rogue.
kiwifarms.net
On KYM, Trump "Downplaying Coronavirus" is apparently still trending even now.

It's such bs that TDS people are blaming trump for people dying than Antifa actually busting people's skulls and Covid. God dammit I'm frustrated. And it's no suprise that the political parties are abusing their power.

This makes me wish white genocide is a real thing, but that would be too far, coming from me.
When will people learn to start blaming the organizations designed to combat COVID than just go full retard with TDS?

Oglooger

Prophet of Daddy Yakub
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In the case of the dude running the "God" account, his Daddy issue is that Daddy was fabulously rich. It means that he never had to work for anything himself a day in his life, but he also understood that all the money, influence, and recognition he got was something that actually belonged to his father and he was just borrowing it. His desperate, puerile attempts to win acclaim and recognition with a gimmick twitter account are really an emotionally stunted cry to be recognized and validated for something he's done himself, but he's too intellectually and developmentally dim to do anything more than wear the name of an ultimate authority and spout low-effort insults.
He's also Jewish and an old school SA Goon.

Bad_Guys_are_Good4EVER

I fucked your woman!
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I wonder if some folks doesn't want the organizations blamed for corona-chan and get receiving the blame for this?
It because the media is biased and refused to throw their own supporters doen the well. Unless they screw up so bad, then its like this. "We are with you until the very end...Wait, the FBI has access to your database? You're on your own, see ya."

Flexo

Not associated with commie greeting cards
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, but he should've been better prepared for these questions.

Trump has an annoying tendency to fall back on his strongest bullet points instead of answering specific questions. Someone's asking about Covid? Brag about how he shut down travel from China and Europe. Another Covid question? Mention the travel bans again!

The problem isn't the talking point itself, he's right to treat that as a good call. The problem is it gets repetitive and looks like avoiding specific details in these questions.

The Woodward interview is a good example. He needed to explain the difference between causing fear and leading in action, and tonight he tried: "I played down the danger, but I played it up in actions". But taking that stance requires several additional answers to get people to believe it--did you ever lie about risks? How can we trust public pronouncements if you're making those calls? Did your verbal downplaying counteract the actions you undertook, since they required public adherence? What about your supporters who listened to your words more than your actions?

In other words he still campaigns as a democrat.

He just doesn't have the media covering for him.

Dark Edea

kiwifarms.net
Considering the left hates Hitler, they sure love mentioning him and his holocaust regime any chance they get.
They also love going to industrial raves and getting the shit beat out of them by people in Nazi uniforms. The virtuous left (like the religious right) is all kinds of fucked in the head.

The whole Town Hall was rigged anyway. Biden gets Andy Vanderbilt Anderson Cooper, well-known face of CNN and establishment left pundit. Trump gets a pundit from the former Clinton Admin and joggers to bait him into making tomorrow's news, but at least Trump always shows up regardless.
It will be a tough news day if reporting on the town hall was the scheduled smear. The hurricane makes landfall today.

Decisions decisions...

Last edited:

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Man, if only Brooklyn Dad Defiant were running for President. I mean, most of his points are still worthless and asinine, but he articulates them better than Biden could. Biden probably wishes he was this defiant dad from Brooklyn.

I'm pretty sure literally any twitter rando with TDS would be a better choice than Biden.
His real name is Majid M Padellan and here is his website with his contact info go wild 😜 https://brooklyndaddefiant.com/contact/

here is a link to his address and phone number is included

Last edited:

Harvey Danger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They also love going to industrial raves and getting the shit beat out of them by people in Nazi uniforms. The virtuous left (like the religious right) is all kinds of fucked in the head.

It will be a tough news day if reporting on the town hall was the scheduled smear. The hurricane makes landfall today.

Decisions decisions...
"Trump denies climate change while dealing with fires in California, as yet another hurricane hits poor oppressed POCs in Louisiana."

"When will Orange Man's rain of terror end?"

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
12f13df60371852d7b9b5d650fe56502.png

"Sorry gays you don't get to have an opinion of your own. Vote for Biden."

Yeah, nothing convinces people to listen to your argument better than demanding that they adhere to your hive-mind otherwise you'll brand them as an amoral Nazi. The Left, in its desperation to keep all of its different, intersectional voting bases locked together, did everything that they could to paint him as a warmongering, racist gay-basher. The problem with that strategy is that it can only work once, because if it doesn't come true, people get a bit mad about being lied to.

When we didn't get mass deportations of anyone with more melanin than a marshmallow, when we didn't get roaming bands of right-wing death-squads, and when we didn't get gay rights rolled back to the 1920s, people had a chance to stop and go, "Now wait a cock-sucking second..."

You can't use that scare tactic twice.

Gehenna

With every step, my Autism grows.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1600150

"Sorry gays you don't get to have an opinion of your own. Vote for Biden."

Yeah, nothing convinces people to listen to your argument better than demanding that they adhere to your hive-mind otherwise you'll brand them as an amoral Nazi. The Left, in its desperation to keep all of its different, intersectional voting bases locked together, did everything that they could to paint him as a warmongering, racist gay-basher. The problem with that strategy is that it can only work once, because if it doesn't come true, people get a bit mad about being lied to.

When we didn't get mass deportations of anyone with more melanin than a marshmallow, when we didn't get roaming bands of right-wing death-squads, and when we didn't get gay rights rolled back to the 1920s, people had a chance to stop and go, "Now wait a cock-sucking second..."

You can't use that scare tactic twice.
A rather impressive portion of my family has gone full conservative courtesy of that exact thing. They heard all the doomsaying, bought into it, and when it didn't happen... well, one began listening to Trump directly, and got pissed off. And eventually, she convinced others to look into it and they got pissed off and its just been spreading outwards since.

it only takes one breach in the echo chamber for everything to go to hell, because once you have one those closest to the person effected will hear about new and interesting things, then people close to them, and people close to them, until an entire community is pissed off.

This is how you get a rabid voterbase AGAINST you. People who never voted before suddenly getting pissed off.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net