• ”suck my flacid tranny cock.”
  1. I'm live with the Ralph Retort and Nick Rekieta to talk about Chris.

Law Trump Pardons Convicted RanchersFeds Now 0 - 3 as Team Bundy Eyes Series Sweep.

Discussion in 'Articles & Happenings' started by TowinKarz, Jul 11, 2018 at 4:31 PM.

Forum Guidelines
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. If anyone could write your post, it doesn't need to be made. One-word replies are automatic 1-month bans from this board.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Create accurate topic titles. Threads should be labeled correctly and avoid sensationalist language.
  • Cite an article. This board is for content aggregation and should feature at least one source.

@Lipitor

1. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/dwight...regon-ranchers-trump-pardon-today-2018-07-10/

Worth noting, the original trial judge didn't even think they deserved jail, they only got it because the Feds appealed it. Guess this could be considered another Obama-era rollback.

• Winner Winner x 19
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    #1 TowinKarz, Jul 11, 2018 at 4:31 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2018 at 4:37 PM
    TowinKarz

TowinKarz Lemme be Your Boogieman!

kiwifarms.is
  2. I'm not getting tired of winning at all.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Bassomatic

Bassomatic Scribe of the loveshies
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  3. Holy shit, do it trump! Pardon Martha Stewart! You motherfucker do it! I know at least a few people who would have to rethink their position on trump... who am I kidding, they'll say Martha Stewart is actually a white man and a nazi.

I thought this article was saying he pardoned the Bundys themselves. That's the benefit of actually reading the article I suppose.

• Winner  x 4
    • Like  x 1
    • Agree  x 1
    • Informative  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
  4. Another diminutive "look at me everyone!" chapter of Obama's legacy slashed.

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    NumberingYourState

NumberingYourState WORTH IT ×
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  5. Eh, I'm pretty sure it's 1-3. One of them really took one for the team.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    oldTireWater

oldTireWater Incompetent as fuck

kiwifarms.is
  6. Yeah, Finnicum got himself ejected arguing the strike zone.

But really, who knew throwing locals off public grazing land to protect a frog nobody has ever seen to appease the ecological sensibilities of DNC party donors several states away would have been unpopular?

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Autistic Autistic x 2
    TowinKarz

TowinKarz Lemme be Your Boogieman!

kiwifarms.is
  7. I love that he pardons people whenever instead of waiting until the end of the term. I hope he pardons that woman who was in prison for firing a warning shot (that hurt no one) when her abusive ex husband showed up at her house.

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    sperginity

sperginity crescent fresh

kiwifarms.is
  8. I don't know if I'm in favor of these specific pardons, but I do like the idea of presidents reigning in overzealous prosecutors.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    Splendid Meat Sticks

Splendid Meat Sticks Taco Bell Lore Expert
    True & Honest Fan Lolcow TV Captain

kiwifarms.is
  9. At least release her on probation so she'll learn that if that happens again she should just kill the fucker.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Coldgrip

Coldgrip Skeleton knife fighter

kiwifarms.is
  10. Arson is one of my favorite crimes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 1
    Sword Fighter Super

Sword Fighter Super It means what you think it means.

kiwifarms.is
  11. Warning shots are super dangerous and autistic. You're firing a bullet to god knows where and hitting god knows what. It's dangerous and violates basic safety. If there's enough of a threat to justify firing a gun, aim at your target. Don't use a lethal tool if you don't feel justified using lethal force.

However, that all said, people do stupid shit in the heat of the moment and nobody got hurt. She should have been fined and ordered to take a safety class, not jailed.

It is funny he just pardons whenever he feels like it though.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    xxXDxx

xxXDxx just magic, ain't gotta explain shit

kiwifarms.is
  12. Settle down Beavis.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Mrs Paul

Mrs Paul Yinzer Kiwi

kiwifarms.is
  13. She did fuck up his show doe.

• Like Like x 1
    CWCchange

CWCchange ǝƃuɐɥɔƆMƆ

kiwifarms.is
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Piss Clam

Piss Clam Squeeze me.

kiwifarms.is
  14. Turtle, but none of that matters at all because that same particular part of """protected land""" was going to be sold off to a Chinese solar firm in the first place.

• Informative Informative x 2
    Hux

Hux

kiwifarms.is
  15. At least they were going to sell the protected land to the ecologically minded Chinese.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/...s/news-story/b31914c815da341d3df837710db82e86

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    Coleman Francis

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  16. I wasn't aware China had a Muslim problem.

Feels Over Reals

Feels Over Reals Tide Pod Connoisseur

kiwifarms.is
  17. Worse than that, it has a Chinese problem.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Coldgrip

Coldgrip Skeleton knife fighter

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.