Infected TV Tropes community -

Jewelsmakerguy

(Cheesy 80s music intensifies)
kiwifarms.net
Clearly they missed the memo that the initial accuser put the wrong name down.
Like they give a shit? If she were a man, she'd be egged on for changing her initial accusation (heck, I'm almost certain they did it regardless because forum tropers are r.etards).

Course, if I tried to defend Vic on that forum, or point out what we've all discussed regarding the case, I'd probably just get verbally lynched by them due to "excusing sexual abusers" or being "unwilling to accept that he's a scumbag" or some crap.
Or worse, claim you're a sexual scumbag until the mods throw the banhammer at you while the others become, as the site calls them "Karma Houdinis".

• Winner
Reactions: Badonkadonk Trash

Notgoodwithusernames

My wife’s boyfriend is my son
kiwifarms.net
  • Islamic Content
Reactions: UnsufficentBoobage

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
Cow and Chicken was one of the most sexually confused cartoons ever made, sure, but I wouldn't say it's queer positive. I wouldn't say it's queer negative, either. When you see a gay joke in a 90s cartoon, it's funny because they're alluding to things that they know for a fact they can't get away with saying.

(Nowadays, of course, you can actually get away with gay people in children's cartoons, so the kind of gay joke you saw in 90s and 2000s cartoons has arguably had its day. When you can say it, it's not funny anymore.)

Badonkadonk Trash

Are we interrupting... buddy?
kiwifarms.net
Cow and Chicken was one of the most sexually confused cartoons ever made, sure, but I wouldn't say it's queer positive. I wouldn't say it's queer negative, either. When you see a gay joke in a 90s cartoon, it's funny because they're alluding to things that they know for a fact they can't get away with saying.

(Nowadays, of course, you can actually get away with gay people in children's cartoons, so the kind of gay joke you saw in 90s and 2000s cartoons has arguably had its day. When you can say it, it's not funny anymore.)
Maybe it's because of the "rug muncher" episode, I guess.

iafiv

kiwifarms.net
Thing is many of the gay jokes in the 90's would legitimately go over people's heads today unless they know what they're about especially in kids animation.Since you couldn't directly state 'he's gay' you had to allude in some way and many today if they never grew up with it might not even get it.In fact unless you know the context many of the 'gay' characters would seem just excentric in some way.Even back then many of the jokes were designed in such a way that only someone ages 13 and up would get it.Heck the 'rug muncher' episode you only get what its about if you're familiar with slang about lesbians in the 90's.Slang that is not generally used in every part of the US.

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
Thing is many of the gay jokes in the 90's would legitimately go over people's heads today unless they know what they're about especially in kids animation.Since you couldn't directly state 'he's gay' you had to allude in some way and many today if they never grew up with it might not even get it.In fact unless you know the context many of the 'gay' characters would seem just excentric in some way.Even back then many of the jokes were designed in such a way that only someone ages 13 and up would get it.Heck the 'rug muncher' episode you only get what its about if you're familiar with slang about lesbians in the 90's.Slang that is not generally used in every part of the US.
That may have been the case back in the day, but the thing is, people read being gay into everything nowadays. You only have to look at Tumblr to see that.

Now that you can actually show gay people in a kids' cartoon, however, you can't really do that anymore. And like I said, jokes like that rely on alluding to something you can't actually say. Once you can all the humor is drained out of it.

Notgoodwithusernames

My wife’s boyfriend is my son
kiwifarms.net
That may have been the case back in the day, but the thing is, people read being gay into everything nowadays. You only have to look at Tumblr to see that.

Now that you can actually show gay people in a kids' cartoon, however, you can't really do that anymore. And like I said, jokes like that rely on alluding to something you can't actually say. Once you can all the humor is drained out of it.
they read gay into everything except traps

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino