Infected TV Tropes community -

LightDragonman1

kiwifarms.net
It was on that page, but the Tropers removed the Gillette commercial because, in their words, "It's been agreed, on this page's Discussion section, that while the ad is controversial and has received backlash, the reception to it, overall, is mixed, and does not fit in with this page." and "While the ad does have 700k dislikes, it also has 300k likes. It seems like the ad is more controversial than objectively horrible, and there definitely are people who support its message given the 300k likes and major news sites speaking in its favor. Given how controversial the ad is, I\'d say presenting it as objectively bad (or good, for that matter) is against the Rule Of Cautious Editing Judgment. "

So yeah. Make your own judgement regarding how they view it.

Uncanny Valley

mad scientist fetish
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It was on that page, but the Tropers removed the Gillette commercial because, in their words, "It's been agreed, on this page's Discussion section, that while the ad is controversial and has received backlash, the reception to it, overall, is mixed, and does not fit in with this page." and "While the ad does have 700k dislikes, it also has 300k likes. It seems like the ad is more controversial than objectively horrible, and there definitely are people who support its message given the 300k likes and major news sites speaking in its favor. Given how controversial the ad is, I\'d say presenting it as objectively bad (or good, for that matter) is against the Rule Of Cautious Editing Judgment. "

So yeah. Make your own judgement regarding how they view it.
The page is also locked iirc.

Capsaicin Addict

Spooky skeleton heat!
kiwifarms.net
maybe it's the inner weeb in me, but something about this tidbit in the Creator Killer/Production Companies page rubs me the wrong way.

View attachment 980604
They're not entirely wrong. TSW was a marvelous tech demo, but as a movie, was totally incoherent with plot holes big enough to fly the Millennium Falcon through.

That being said, though, Bioware has been shit for a while, and Square is about to toss a one-two punch with their Avengers game and FF7 Remake. We'll see if it's enough to put SE back on top.

Notgoodwithusernames

My wife’s boyfriend is my son
kiwifarms.net
They're not entirely wrong. TSW was a marvelous tech demo, but as a movie, was totally incoherent with plot holes big enough to fly the Millennium Falcon through.

That being said, though, Bioware has been shit for a while, and Square is about to toss a one-two punch with their Avengers game and FF7 Remake. We'll see if it's enough to put SE back on top.
Well the avengers game may not be so hot

Syaoran Li

The Weeaboo Woodwright
kiwifarms.net
Well the avengers game may not be so hot
True, but it's a Marvel capeshit game and it's being made in the era of the MCU. It's probably going to suck no matter who makes it. If the hacks at Bioware made it, it would probably be even worse.

The days of good superhero games are gone and it may be a long while before they can return.

The FF7 remake looks awesome though and I think it will be a masterpiece for Square Enix.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino